All Comments on 'Little by Little'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
canndcanndover 8 years ago
Great story

I'm really enjoying this. I'm just very confused as to why Talon has no clue. He's older afterall. I know he sees him as a little brother, but doesn't he question his bond to him or his protective instinct? Has he not been taught what a mate bond feels like? I am also wondering, why does the Alpha blame Talon for crimes when he was a child and not even the Alpha's kid? Wasn't it the Alpha that stole Glenna away? Is Keller Keylan's actual child or did he adopt him? The other Alpha clearly accepted him as his own, but maybe he didn't know she had mated with Keylan. That said, if Keller isn't Keylan's natural kid, why doesn't Talon know that?

I like all the characters and think you did a great job devloping even the lesser ones. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

10,000+ please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10000+

Fantastic story... so enjoyed it... cant wait for part 2.... I agree with comments of the other reader (comment).... I feel like Talon... should realize more than he's letting on... with their attachments 2 eachother. .... Great writing... love the story line

LordHimerosLordHimerosover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Good story, that was a fun read.

Although I wouldn't call gnawing his girlfriends arm a little betrayal.

sshh1sshh1over 8 years ago
ummm...

10,000 please. But how long in between updates are we talkin. Cuz I can't wait to read more about Talon and jeller!

eespld1994eespld1994over 8 years ago
Truly Great

This is a great story. I got so into it I cried for Keller at the end. I can't wait to see how they find their way back to each other. I prefer the 10,000+ words as long as it doesn't take months in between postings.

Ireadalot1985Ireadalot1985over 8 years ago
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

the last scene just waw, so strong, emotional and heart breaking! PLEASE upload soon, like NOW!

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
Can't wait to read the other installments!!

This is a fantastic start! I am rooting wholeheartedly for Keller to find Talon and show him they are mates. I disagree with the readers who have made comments that Talon should have some awareness that Keller is his mate. The most we know of Talon's feelings towards Keller occurred in the beginning of the story where he thought he was a cute baby who annoyed & latched onto him. We, as readers, are not inside Talon's head in the "years later" part of the story to know how he feels about Keller since it is told from Keller's point-of-view. The author gives clues/hints as to why Talon wouldn't see Talon as nothing more than a pesky, always in his face, little brother such as: he is thick headed. He may also possibly not want much to do with Keller since he is the Alpha's son and we all read what the Alpha did when he thoughg Talon had harmed his son! The author did a fantastic job at the very end where Keller wants Talon with the same urgency he had when he was a baby.

Ireadalot1985Ireadalot1985over 8 years ago
please no more waiting!

PLEASE UPDATE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
aaaaawwwwesooome!!

I love it,all the characters are well written,the plot has me on the edge of my seat-absolutely cannot wait to see what happens next!!! Even though he is still a teen,please don't leave teller heartbroken for too long!! He may have to wait at least 5 years to consumate his relationship,but maybe he could at least have talon to drool over before then? ;-) 5 stars!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago
i was afraid

This was a very old story but its recent!

For the love of all that is story, next chqpter please!!!!

BRAVO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part of being an excellent writer......

Is the ability to develope a story all the way to an ending. You have the makings of an exceptional writer. If you truly did finish this story then please post. If not, perhaps peer reviews or assistance from other writers could help you develop from beginning to end. Not meant as 'hate' as you put it but help. You have a pattern of great starts...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finsh What You Started

Seriously, don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why never fish stories

I mean, you are a truly gifted writer, and I just don't understand why post a story and never finish it. Do you even know how horrible feeling that is. It's really not just you, but so many writers here. Now what I will do is to look at the last chapter of each series and review comments and then go on the next finished story. Aghhhhh so frustrating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next?

Oh I so hope there is to be more added to this story... Your work is amazing, please finish this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please oh please continue the story, I 'd be willing to edit as long as you continue T-T

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I keep coming back to your stories and re reading them and i want moree its lowley driving me crazy you really need to help us here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I've read this too many times lol don't do this to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'll edit if you're still alive

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue...

This story is great. I hope you will continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this discontinued??

I love this story and I wish you would complete it, if you can't, can you please at least post a plot summar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The rest

Like this cant end this way..

ejpt99ejpt99over 4 years ago

I so hope you write more of this. I loved it and want to see what happens!

Beautiful_Ride5Beautiful_Ride5over 2 years ago

Please continue with this story!

I could always help edit if you need to, if you are still writing??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

where's the rest??????Please......Please, finish this......I need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the rest? I am hearbroken :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came across this beautiful story and it broke my heart, that you didn't finish. Please, do this! This is sooo amazing and I was sucked in it from the first word!

Keller and Talon deserves their happy ending!

LiviaaLiviaaover 1 year ago

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still nothing?! :(

Calico75Calico757 months ago

It's been 8 years. This will never be finished. A shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous