All Comments on 'Little College Tease'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
girls just love

to be defiled

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
So, James gets charged with rape, . . .

. . . and his sister gets expelled.

Might not be enough evidence for a criminal charge to stick, but colleges donโ€™t need any stinking evidence for administrative action, so the expulsion does happen. The college then contacts his college, and he gets expelled, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ew

Okay, this story turned me on... RIGHT until she kisses him back. Seriously? She likes it? WTF kind of message does that send?! I know porn doesn't have to be 100% realistic, but this is in the non-consent page. Kissing him doesn't get rid of the fact he raped her, but isn't the whole point that she doesn't like it? Just maybe put a disclaimer saying this is purely a fantasy, no one DESERVES to be raped, and they won't love you afterwards.

firebird68firebird68about 6 years agoAuthor
Fiction

You all understand that these stories on this sight are erotic FICTION, correct? All us authors are simply writing out our fantasies and/or the fantasies of others. You're setting yourself up for failure if you are looking for something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well written

Ignore the whiners. Some people literally come here just to complain. This was a well-written and well-executed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worse

He leaves her alone and she dies. The heart can take only so much. You want to write rape fantasy. Well, be prepared to piss other people off you moron! One star.

firebird68firebird68about 6 years agoAuthor
?

If you don't enjoy rape or non-consent fantasies, then why are you in the nonconsent/reluctance genre? Did you really come here just to leave an insulting comment and poor review on my story just because you don't enjoy the content? That's pretty sad and not fair for writers, such as myself, that target a certain audience. I always appreciate feedback, but coming here just to be an ignorant ass is uncalled for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ignore the haters

Well written, good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignore the idiots

I've been a fan of your stories for a while now, and I enjoy this one. Good story, and the entire scene was well written. Keep up the good work! On a side note, I'm assuming Fun on the Class Trip is over? Would love to see more of those. This story and the FotCT series are my favorites!

firebird68firebird68about 6 years agoAuthor
Old Stories

I will never say that one series is "Finished". I write spontaneously in my free time and when struck with inspiration. If i have an idea for a next chapter for something that I think people will like, I will write it. While it is unlikely Fun on the Class Trip will have a fifth chapter, don't count it out.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
๐Ÿ‘

I've never read any of your stories before this one tonight. I loved it. I'm going to check out the rest of your work now. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...