Little College Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little bitch!" he snarled and her eyes flew opening, startled.

She tried to cover her chest with one arm and her pussy with the other.

"James!" she yelled, surprised. "What are you doing in here? Get out!"

"You fucking get off on teasing me?" James asked, ignoring her. "You think its hot to rub your ass all over my crotch and get me hard? Does that get you wet so you have to come in here and use that little toy to get you off?"

He strode across the room and grabbed her by the throat, lightly pinning her to bed.

"You know what happens to little sluts like you? Sluts that want to tease and flirt with men just to get them excited then let them down? They get punished!"

James pulled her up and sat on the edge of her bed before pulling her small body over his knee. He pulled her struggling arms behind her back and used a stray scarf from the floor to tie them tightly behind her back. He looped his left arm underneath hers across her back, effectively pinning her to his lap before raising his right hand and bring his large palm down across her firm right ass cheek.

Layla cried out as her ass stung from the hard spank and wiggled in his arms to get loose, but she was no match for his strength. James held her down easily and placed another hard smack on her other cheek, immediately reddening it and drawing another cry from Layla. He began raining down smack, alternating cheeks as he took out his anger on her behind.

"Little sluts like you get spanked. They get shown their place in life and they learn not to be a little tease ever again." James said.

Layla tried her best to break free but, in the end, she just laid there and took the punishment. Each smack making her ass sting and bringing satisfaction to James. Eventually James had enough. He was fully primed now, his erection pressing his jeans up into Layla's stomach. He pushed her off his lap to her knees in front of him. Layla just sat there recovering from the harsh spanking she had just received. When she looked up again, she gasped as she saw the huge cock that had emerged from James' jeans and was rising above her menacingly. It had to be nine inches in length, at least!

"Please, James!" she gasped. "I've learned my lesson! I won't tease you, I promise! I'm sorry!"

But James was having none of it.

"You see what you've done?" he asked. "This is your fault and you are going to take care of it."

He placed both hands on the side of her head and pulled her towards his angry erection. Layla opened her mouth to protest but was cut off as her mouth was stuffed with cock. James pushed in several inches and began to immediately thrust in and out, fucking her cute, little mouth. She looked up at him, her big blue puppy eyes pleading with him but that just made him even more excited. He increased his pace, fucking her face harder and harder, pushing deeper and deeper until almost half of his shaft disappeared with each movement.

Layla gagged each time his head hit the entrance to her throat and drool built up in her mouth, further lubricating James penis and allowing him to thrust faster. He didn't let up and just kept fucking her face while she gagged and drooled on his member.

James was eager to move on and pulled his slick shaft from Layla's mouth. Her head dropped and she coughed, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. James didn't give her any time to recover but instead picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. He flipped her onto her back and pulled her to the edge. Layla looked down with fear as James spread her legs and rubbed his steel rod against her little pussy. She whimpered and looked up at him, hoping he would come to his senses and stop.

James smiled down at her and used one hand to line up his penis before pushing all the way in, bottoming out in Layla's pussy in one motion. Layla shrieked and her eyes crossed as her pussy was stretched well beyond what it had ever been in the past. Her tight hole squeezed and gripped the thick pole as she slowly accommodated to his incredible girth.

James couldn't believe how tight she was. Her soft, velvety walls felt like heaven and he eagerly pulled back and thrust again, piercing Layla's pussy and forcing her walls wide. Layla let out another scream as the tip of his cock pressed up against her cervix. Not wanting to make too much noise, James wrapped his right hand around Layla's little throat, applying some slight pressure and lightly cutting off her air, silencing her. He picked up his pace, fucking her with increasing urgency now that she was quiet. Layla squirmed and twitched as her cunt was pounded into the bed. She could feel an orgasm building steadily in her as she struggled to get a breath of air.

James eased up his grip on Layla's throat, letting her draw in breaths and fucked her all the harder. She moaned and wiggled beneath his grip but he didn't let up one bit in his quest to cram every last millimeter in her pussy with every stroke. He once again tightened down on her throat, cutting off her air and sound and pinched her nipple with the other hand. As soon as he pinched her nipple, Layla let out a noiseless scream and came. Her cunt clamped down on James' cock in an attempt to milk its seed into her fertile depths and she spasmed and twitched involuntarily as the pleasure and sensations flew through her body.

James leaned down and released her throat, placing his lips on hers in a passionate kiss. Layla's orgasm flooded brain simply kissed back as she reached the peak of sensation. James continued fucking her, prolonging her orgasm as long as possible before she finally came down, exhausted and half conscious. James slowed down and pulled out from her dripping cunt. He climbed onto the bed above her and pushed his cock into her mouth. Layla weakly sucked her juices from his cock and gagged as he suddenly pushed another several inches in her mouth.

His penis freshly lubricated with thick saliva, James rolled Layla onto her stomach and pulled her up to her knees. He stepped one foot up on the bed next to her and used one hand to guide his tip to her asshole. Layla gasped as she felt James' slippery head pushing into her tight rear entrance and tried to sit up to get away but her hands were still bound behind her and a firm hand on her back from James kept her in place.

It took a bit of pressure but James eventually sunk his cock all the way into Layla's tight, virgin ass. Layla screamed as her tight butt was savagely stretched by James' thick cock. Pain shot through her and her eyes watered. She couldn't believe his dick had even fit in her to begin with. James grabbed her long, blonde braid and wrapped it around his hand, pulling it and lifting her head up off the mattress. She gasped and groaned, her butt twitching and adjusting to the gigantic intruder that was invading it.

Using her braid like reins on a horse, James began lightly humping her shapely bubble butt. Layla cried out and moaned as her bum was stretched and fucked over and over by the girthy pole. James sped up his movements as her rear became more and more accustomed to him. He became mesmerized by the bouncing of her ass. Every smack of his hips against her made her ass jiggle and shake. Seeing the red handprints on her, he lifted his free left hand and resumed spanking Layla's delicious booty.

Layla was in another world. Her ass throbbed with pain and she couldn't believe that giant thing actually was inside her. She felt like she was going to be split in half by him. But at the same time, her pussy was throbbing and twitching and the pleasure was flooding her brain. Her brain could barely handle all of it and she just moaned and drooled on the bed as James fucked her into oblivion.

James couldn't believe how tight she was. Her walls squeezed him like a vice, making him grunt and groan with pleasure and drill all the harder. He stopped spanking her red cheeks and reach between her legs, thrusting two fingers in Layla's sopping cunt. He began hammering her as fast as his hand could move eliciting a series of higher pitched shrieks and gasps. He could feel her cunt twitching and knew she was close so he turned his hand palm up and curved his fingers, hooking them to hit and fully stimulate her G-spot.

Layla's eyes widened and she in took sharply as her orgasm flew through her body. James resumed fingering her slippery hole rapidly as he felt her muscles spasming and cumming on his fingers. His hips pounded and hammered her little ass. Layla lay there, taking the incredible fucking, unable to make a sound as her mind overloaded with pleasure. She gasped in sharp, random breaths and her eyes rolled back in her head as her juices squirted all over James fingers. She fell limp as the powerful climax left her trembling and exhausted.

James removed his fingers from her tired pussy and slowly pulled his rigid member from her not-so-virgin ass. Her hole gaped a bit before slowly closing to its original size. He took her limp form and position her on her back with her head hanging just off the edge of the bed in front of him. Grabbing his shaft in one hand, he guided himself down and into Layla's mouth. she was too tired to fight him or protest so she just let him past her pretty lips.

James pressed down, his tip following the curve of her neck. He pushed past her tight ring of resistance and, with a groan of satisfaction, sank completely into her throat. Layla's struggles renewed as her air was suddenly cut off by the thick rod completely filling her. The only thing she could see were James' heavy balls resting on her face. James retreated a bit, watching with content as her throat bulged and shrunk with the movements of his hips.

He pushed in again, gasping with pleasure as her tight walls massaged him involuntarily. Her velvety mouth felt insane on his sensitive pole. Her soft, little tongue thrashed around what little it could with her mouth stuffed full, further pleasuring him. He started pounding her face with the same intensity of her ass. He thrusted in again and again as though it were her pussy.

Layla gagged and coughed, struggling for air as James continued his quest to fuck her face into the ground. With every movement downward, his giant sack smacked into her face, slowly swelling in preparation to dump his seed in the warm, wet hole ensconcing his shaft. She choked and squirmed, barely getting enough air when he pulled back to stay conscious. James could feel his impending orgasm nearing fruition and gave a few final, chin smashing, thrusts before diving all the way in and releasing his floodgates.

Layla gagged violently as James balls once again bounced on her face, this time remaining there as he held himself in. she tried to take a breath, but instead of oxygen, all that came was a flood of cum. Her eyes widened further as the incredible stream plastered the back of her esophagus and sprayed straight into her stomach. She whined, sending orgasm-boosting vibrations through James shaft and straight to his brain. He gasped and shot yet another load of baby-batter into her throat-pussy, flooding her stomach. He let out one more, smaller shot of his final bits of cum before his cock began to soften and he pulled out.

Layla gasped in a huge gulp of air as her throat returned to its original shape and the cunt-busting penis that had been plugging it retreated. She gulped in lungsful of the sweet, life-giving oxygen. James stood up and stretched, his dick soft and satisfied before heading to the bathroom and jumping in the shower for a quick 5-10 minute wash. He dried off and threw on a pair of athletic shorts, plopping on the couch and grabbing his phone. He had a bunch of new notifications. A bunch of snapchats, some twitter news, and a text from his sister. He swiped to open it.

'Bro, we're too drunk to walk all the way back tonight. We're staying at a friend's apartment in the city. See you tomorrow afternoon or so.' It read

James smiled and stood up, heading back into Layla's room. She was still on her back, arms tied behind her back. her breathing had returned a bit to normal. James picked her up off the bed and set her on the floor on her stomach. He picked her yellow bikini bottoms from where they had been discarded and pulled them on her. He spent a couple minutes looking around the room until he got what he needed. He took another scarf and tied her feet together and then bent her knees up, bringing them to her hands and them all together in a hogtie.

He took a pair of yoga pants and panties. He stuffed the panties in her mouth, then fit the crotch of the yoga pants between her teeth, tying the legs behind her head and gagging her. She struggled a bit but was unable to free herself from her make-shift bonds. He went over to the bed and picked up the small vibrating dildo Layla had been masturbating with earlier. Turning it on the highest vibration setting, he moved her bikini to the side, slowly inserting the toy in her still-sensitive pussy. She shrieked, her noises nearly completely muffled by the gag and squirmed a bit but James just returned her bikini bottoms to normal and they effectively kept the toy from falling out.

James stepped back to admire his work. Layla was hogtied and gagged, the vibrating dildo turned on high and constantly stimulating her cunt. She whined and looked up with him pleadingly as he smiled down at her and then climbed into her bed to get some sleep. He drifted off to the sweet lullaby of Layla moaning.

James awoke the next day and checked his phone. It was just past eight forty-five. He checked his shapchats which included one from his sister five minutes ago. It was a picture of them all out at breakfast looking very hung over. He clicked off his phone and sat up to see how Layla was doing. Layla was a mess. She was trembling and shaking, having cum dozens of times and still being stimulated. Her bikini bottoms were soaked through with her juices as was the carpet beneath her. Her eyes were half closed and she was whimpering, exhausted.

James untied the string on her bikini bottoms and removed them. The toy slowly slid out of her sopping cunt and fell to the floor. He turned it off and began to untie her bonds, freeing her arms and legs and then removing the gag. He picked up her trembling body and placed her in the bed before crawling in next to her and pulling a sheet over them. She opened her eyes and looked at him tiredly.

"You look gorgeous like this." He told her and kissed her on the lips, softly.

Layla smiled back at him, sleepily and leaned forward, returning the kiss. They passionately made out for a few minutes until Layla fell asleep. James kissed her forehead and followed suit. They woke up a little while later to the sound of the door opening and the girls returning. Layla smiled up at James before wrapping her little arms around his chest and snuggling back down next to him, falling asleep. James wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close and smiled to himself.

'This is one incredible spring break,' he thought. 'And it's only day three.'

12