Little Dirty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave crossed his arms over his chest and sneered, "We didn't want you left all alone with someone who might take advantage of you."

Amanda nodded as Ryan shifted his weight looking uncomfortable with the whole situation. Jacoby brought his hand up to my chin and tilted my head back so I was looking up over my shoulder at him, his mouth was almost touching mine but his eyes were locked on to our entourage. "No ones taking advantage man, I don't hear the word 'No' coming out of her mouth."

He finished his sentence by slamming his mouth down on mine, and I moaned. I hated to break away from it but I somehow managed to as I turned back to face Dave once again. Slightly breathless I said, "See Dave, I'm not playing hard to get with you, I just never wanted you. When I say 'no' I mean it."

I turned my back on them and looked up at Jacoby his eyes had the same glossy 'almost high' look from when he was on stage. He was someone who clearly enjoyed putting on performances of any kind. I ran my hand up his chest, "And when I say 'yes' I mean it too, very very much!"

Winking at Bruce, Jacoby grinned before saying, "I think it's time they made their way home, traffic is going to be hell at this time of night."

Then, just like that, the door was closing. I could hear Amanda's indignation at being shoved out, Dave was telling Bruce to get off him. I kept my eyes focused on Jacoby's chest, trying to catch my breath. He gave me a minute before tilting my chin to look back up at his face and I realized I had tears trying to escape the brim of my eyes. I hastily wiped my eyes, careful to avoid my makeup from smearing down my cheeks, then I took a breath to steady my emotions, "That was really great of you, thank you."

His thumb started to trace my lips, "It doesn't have to end, if you don't want it to. All you have to do is say the word."

I met his eyes, and whispered the first word I could think of, "Please."

With that he had me shoved back against the wall, his right hand pinned both of mine above my head. While his mouth was on mine, his free hand was finding the zipper on the back of my dress. He went to tug the dress off, releasing my hands to do so. I shimmied the top of the dress down to my waist before he growled and had my hands back up above my head, his free hand exploring my breasts. We were kissing again when he pinched my left nipple, rolling it between thumb and finger. No one had ever done that before and it instantly hardened under his touch, but it wasn't the only part of my body to react.

I couldn't believe how much a simple movement on his part turned me on, his hand switched to my other nipple and did the same thing and my panties were soaked. A strange high pitched squeal came out of my mouth, taking me by surprise. The more focus he placed on my nipples the harder time I had standing. His hand let go of mine, and worked its way to the back of my head, he grabbed a fistful of hair and gave it a slight tug at the same time his tongue pushed its way into my mouth.

My hands dropped down to his shoulders to brace myself up. His mouth left mine and he started giving light nips down my neck working his way to my breasts. His right hand left my hair and worked around to my neck, he squeezed ever so lightly as he sucked my nipple into his mouth, he held it between his teeth, hard enough to pinch, but not enough to hurt. His tongue started flicking my nipple and his left hand began rolling my other nipple between his fingers again. I didn't know what came over me but I couldn't even focus on the room around me and a low moan started coming from me, getting higher with each flick and pinch. Suddenly I felt a gush flow from me as my legs gave out all together.

As the room came back into focus I became aware that Jacoby was leading me to the couch. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me. I curled into his chest and buried my face in my hands. I was starting to become more embarrassed with each passing second. I wasn't innocent by any means, I'd had my share of sloppy sex, but I had never actually orgasmed. I had always been with guys who went straight into sex with little to no fore play before, so as much as sex was okay it was never something amazing like what you see in the movies.

And here I had my first orgasm, and we never even got to actually have sex, I felt like the female version of a premature ejaculator. Jacoby managed to free my face from my hands and he ran his hand through my hair as I grimaced, "I'm so sorry about that."

He tilted his head in confusion, "What exactly are you apologizing about?"

I didn't want to say it out loud so I motioned to the wall we had previously been leaning against, and mumbled, "For, well, you know. You didn't even get to enjoy yourself."

Dawning flooded across his face, and he kissed my forehead, "You mean you're actually apologizing for cuming? That was the whole point, I wanted to drive that damn fool out of your head. Who made you think you would ever have to apologize for that?"

I shook my head, "No one, I've just never... I mean I've done stuff, but never had that happen."

He grinned at me as his thumb gently brushed over my nipple, instantly hardening it again, "Tell you what, lets get you cleaned up a bit, and grab a bite to eat. Then I'll help you cum a few more times, and I promise you can return the favour so you don't feel so guilty. Not that you need to, not everyone can actually orgasm just from nipple stimulation, so trust me that in itself was a fucking treat to witness."

I blushed again and stood up to pull the top half of my dress up and over my shoulders. Before I could zip it up Jacoby jumped up and did it for me, he ran his hands down my waist afterwards and he groaned. I turned to him as he reached for my hand tugging me towards the door, "Come on, I need to eat if I'm going to have the energy to keep you screaming all night. But if we don't leave this room right now, I'm going to rip this dress right off you."

I laughed and let him lead me from the room, back to the main room with all the couches. We filled up plates from a buffet table that I missed before, I stuck mostly to finger foods so I could keep my hands busy.

I watched him stack fruit, veggies, three slices of pizza, and a scoop of pasta onto his plate. We made our way to the couches and he shoved the food in his mouth laughing and joking with his bandmates. No one paid me much attention, but I didn't think I could handle any while trying to eat my food.

I was still recovering from my first orgasm, and my mind drifted off in memory of his fingers pulling at my hair and I could feel my core start to tighten. What the hell was wrong with me?! I knew that some people out there liked rough sex, but I never imagined that I would be one of the. Yet picturing his teeth on my nipple again I found my pussy getting wet again. I was brought out of my thoughts by a round of laughter and applause, one of the guys from the first band and fucking a girl on all fours on top of the coffee table, and another guy was lining his dick up with her mouth.

I stared in amazement as this woman got fucked from both ends, I turned to Jacoby who instead of watching the incredibly erotic scene playing out right in front of us was instead watching my reaction to it. He leaned in close to my ear, "one last chance Katie, and I want to hear you say it. Is this what you want?"

I struggled to say it, conflict burning in me knowing that good girls don't crave this and yet I wanted it so badly. I nodded my head before remembering that he needed to hear it, "I want to do everything you want me to"

His eyes flashed, "Good, get back in my room and strip. I'll be there in a minute."

A thrill shot through me and I stood up and walked away, my heart beating a million beats a minute. Alone in his dressing room I became nervous, but I turned to face his mirror and unzipped my dress. I folded it neatly and sat it on the counter, my panties were next and I was surprised by just how wet they were. Then finally I slipped my shoes off and turned to the door. I wasn't sure if I should stand or sit, but the memory of kneeling on stage came back to me and I dropped down. I couldn't stop my hands from fidgeting so I held them behind my back.

The door opened and I almost moaned when Jacoby walked in, as it was he ended up moaning when he saw me down on my knees. "Fuck your gorgeous, you know that right?"

I smiled up at him, pleased that he was happy. I waited until he walked over to me and then I lifted my hands to his belt, I stopped and looked up at him and licked my lips, "May I make up for not helping you cum earlier?"

His groan got louder and his hand reached out to pet my hair, "You may."

I undid his belt and jeans and slowly pulled them down to his ankles, his boxer briefs were tight and barely containing his very hard cock. Before pulling them down to I rubbed him through the thin fabric and could feel his dick struggling to be let out. I smiled as I pulled his boxers down to and his cock bounced in front of my face, with one hand I reached out and grabbed it lifting it up so I could see his balls too. I looked up at his face and licked the underside of his shaft all the way up to the head. Swirling it into my mouth I started to work my way up and down it, as the saliva built up I worked my hand up and down the shaft in time with my mouth.

As his breathing got faster I removed my hand and started to take him all the down into my throat, his hand had been resting gently on my head but it suddenly grasped a handful as I heard him say, "ooouuh fuuuuuuck, I'm gonna cum!"

I pulled back until just his head was left in my mouth so as his cum shot out across my tongue I could taste the sweet saltiness of it. I swallowed before kissing the tip and sitting back down on my heels. I had given head lots before, and was told by a few guys that I was really good at it, yet never before had I become so turned on while doing it.

He pulled me up to my feet and embraced me, before letting go and taking his shirt off. I ran my hand over his tattoos, trying to imprint each one into my memory. Jacoby wrapped his hands around each of my wrists and spun me around so my back was against him, I could feel his cock pressed against my ass and I wiggled into it. He released my wrists and brought one hand up around to my nipples again and his other hand went searching lower to my pussy. I gasped as he gently pinched my clit before inserting two fingers deep inside me. I began rocking against his hand, moaning and he started to lick my neck. He bit my earlobe lightly and in a husky voice said, "Your friend didn't seem to get the hint, he's been giving Bruce a rough time."

I bit my lip as my hips rocked back and forth, "I'm sorry!"

Jacoby let his thumb swirl around my clit while working his fingers in and out of me, "I think he needs a stronger hint, he seems to think that you're incapable of getting home without him."

I shook my head, "He's wrong, ooh god please don't stop!"

Jacoby chuckled, "Do you want to cum?"

I pressed down on his hand and moaned in answer, he bit my earlobe again, "I'll tell you what, I'll let you cum again... but only if you do it in front of him."

My need was so great I started to pant, "Yes. Yes, please! Please I'll do anything if you just don't stop!"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I was still begging for release as it opened. Dave strode in, and stopped suddenly. His eyes took us in and me screaming, "Please! Ooooh please, I'll do anything! I promise I'll do anything at all if you let me cum!"

Jacoby twisted my nipple and I squealed, "Look Dave in the eye when you cum, I want him to know who you belong to."

My eyes flung up to his face, I could see the anger and humiliation written all over him. Jacoby bit my neck as his fingers started working their way even faster in my pussy and I came even harder than the first time. My legs gave out and Jacoby's arms caught me around the waist. He took a few steps backwards half dragging me with him to the couch and sat down, I didn't have the strength left to stay upright so I curled into a ball beside him, my head resting on his thigh, his cock pressed against my cheek.

I had forgotten Dave was even in the room when he cleared his throat, "Look at you! You look like a trashy whore, what the fuck kind of sick game are you playing!? Asking for me to come back and bring you home and then let him use you in front of me."

Confused I lifted my head and went to remind him that he was the one who insisted on coming back when I felt Jacoby laugh suddenly, "That was me Dipshit, she thought you left."

I was still floating on my high from cumming and figured the best was to drown out Dave was to close my eyes, Jacoby's hand started to pet my hair again and I purred in the back of my throat. Dave punched the wall and I jerked my head up as I saw him spin on his foot and leave, shouting over his shoulder, "Everyone is going to know what a fucking whore you are Katie!"

I gnawed at my lip worrying about what my friends would think if they knew about me. Or worse what the daycare I work at would do if they knew? No one wants a slut influencing their children, I would lose my job!

I sat up and tried to keep the tears from falling down. I needed to leave, "He's right, I'm sorry but I need to go. I can't do this, and your married! Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, I started all of this!"

Jacoby put a finger to my lips to silence me, "Do you think for one second I would have had done this if it would jeopardize my marriage? Katie relax, Kelly knows that sometimes I need to be with someone else... but I also don't just sleep with every girl who throws herself at me."

He held my face in both of his hands, "You are not a whore, I don't believe for one second that you would just let any guy have you. Do you trust me?"

I thought for a minute and nodded, " I don't know why exactly, but yes I trust you."

He smiled and I started to feel better, I let my head push against his hand and I relaxed back against him. He cleared his throat, "Katie, do you know what a Submissive is?"

I looked at his face and furrowed my brow, "You mean, like a slave?"

His face was serious, but his hands went back to petting my hair, "Sometimes they are slaves. But mostly they are people who like to give up control, to someone they trust... their Dom. Dom's like to accept control when it's freely given to them, I am a Dom. My wife, is a Domme as well, expect with me, she's always submissive with me."

I shook my head slightly, "I don't understand what your getting at?"

"I think your submissive Katie... No listen," He cut me off before I could speak, "When I saw you in the crowd, you were easily the one person here because of how the music makes you feel. Most people come because of a few songs, or they like the party atmosphere of a show. I'm not saying they aren't fans, but it's different. You moved with the crowd but your eyes never left me, between songs, you didn't break with everyone else to laugh or joke around. When I brought you on stage you didn't hesitate to preform for me, that right there was the selling point I needed to bring you back.

"Most people will gladly tell me they want me, but you showed not only me but a whole bar you were willing to do what I asked. You gave me permission not once but twice to show that asshole you weren't interested. You apologized for cuming the first time, and waited... begged even to cum the second time. You asked to blow me, and the entire time you were grinding your hips back and forth subconsciously.

"I told you to strip and wait for me, and I find you down on your knees looking like a fucking goddess. You hold the control here, you can stop this any time, and the one time you think about doing just that wasn't because you aren't happy, but because you were worried about my marriage. If I was doing this behind my wife's back it would in no way be anyones fault but my own, yet you apologized.

"If you want to get up and walk out right now I will let you, I'll even get Bruce to bring a limo around to get you home safe. Or you can stay here with me, and come on the last few shows of the tour before meeting my wife."

My eyes widened at that last part, "You want me to meet your wife?"

He grinned, "Oh yes, I think she would quite enjoy you. But I have to warn you, she may punish you for sleeping with a married man."

His wink told me that the punishment was clearly part of the Domme side of her and not angry housewife, and it sent a thrill down my spine. I've never been with a woman before, but suddenly I could see myself pleasing Jacoby and his wife Kelly.

I looked up into his eyes, "I think... I think that I would like to stay very much."

12