Little Lucy and the Big Bad Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers

He was moaning now. His fantasies were being realised before him; a cute girl, her dress in disarray with piss-stained socks was greedily sucking his cock, her spit running down its length.

She ran her fingers behind his back and into the tops of his trousers. She pulled and he allowed her to remove them and his shorts. She tossed them aside and, with her right hand holding his cock, began to lick and kiss his balls.

He was moaning and groaning loudly now and knew that he wouldn't be able to contain himself much longer. Reaching forward he grabbed her under the arms and pushed her back to lie on the grass. He clambered forward and planted his lips on hers; their first kiss. She moaned deeply as her saliva-covered mouth connected with his lips, his tongue slithering inside to caress her own. Then he placed his hands on her breasts and squeezed.

She felt another shiver run down to her clit as he buried his face in her cleavage, kissing and licking at the soft skin of her tits. He grabbed at her dress and tugged it open, along with the white bra beneath, to expose her pink nipples, hard and erect. He placed her right nipple in his mouth and sucked hard before sinking his teeth into the pink flesh. She arched her back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he sucked on her tits.

"Fuck me, please," she begged through panting breaths, "Take all my innocence away; I want to feel you inside me. Please."

He groaned at the sound of her soft voice and eased his pelvis between her legs, parting them and allowing access to her pussy for his engorged dick.

He stopped sucking her tit and looked at her. Their eyes met and he placed his hand around her throat; she was held completely in his power as his cock edged closer to her pussy which ran with her juices. His fingers tightened round her neck and she felt her airway constrict and she liked it as she gazed into his eyes, expecting to be penetrated any second.

With a mutual moan they connected in the shadows under the tree in that secluded place where destiny had led them. His cock, like a sculpture of rock, parted her pussy lips and was driven deep into her wet cunt. He slid into her and they connected and felt whole for the first time in their lives.

She whimpered and wheezed for breath under his grip as he began to fuck her; to fuck the sweet, innocent girl he had discovered, to make her irrevocably his own, his passion, his lust, his love, his whore.

He started slowly but gained in speed and power, his hips rocking back and forth as he started slamming his dick into her. Each jolt sent shockwaves of erotic energy coursing through her body to her extremities and then back again to tingle on her clitoris. She felt lightheaded from the painful pleasure of his cock and the lack of air from his grip on her throat and she opened her mouth wide to take deep breaths and let out loud moans. She was shocked as she felt him spit in her mouth but this only increased her arousal to breaking point as she realised what a dirty whore she had become in the space of that one hour.

"Ah...fuck me, FUCK ME!" she screamed and his constant pounding cock brought her to another orgasm, more powerful than the last, leaving her limp and panting and sobbing with pleasure.

But Richard did not stop fucking her, could not stop, because he could feel the familiar tingle at the base of his balls, the tightening of the skin around his cock but multiplied by a thousand million times from all those nights alone with his imagination. Grunting like a wild beast, a werewolf of lust, he upped the power of his thrusts, fucking the limp doll beneath him, the spittle from his exertions running down his chin, the sweat from his skin dripping onto the stained cotton of her dress.

At last, with a roar that echoed into the trees around them, he withdrew his red cock and, releasing her throat, gripped it in his hand and shot thick streams of cum over her cute dress.

Her eyes widened further as she regarded the man over her masturbating his seed onto her body. It just kept coming! Ribbons and ribbons of his cum sprayed over her to cover her exposed breasts, her hands, her arms, even her hair and face. At last the stream of cum subsided and the last drips fell onto her pussy.

She sat up on her elbows and licked at her lips, tasting him around her mouth; salty and warm. She moaned and uncontrollably felt her fingers on her clit, the feeling of his cum arousing her once again despite its aching punishment.

Richard, panting, gazed down at her.

"You've made me dirty," she told him in an amorous breath.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself," he responded with a smile.

"I want to be washed clean. I want you to piss on me."

He frowned at how such a beautiful, seemingly sweet girl could be so dirty, so wrong... and yet so right, so perfect.

Without a word, he rose to his feet and took his now withering cock in his hand. She began to finger herself more vigorously as she regarded him above her, cock in hand, directed at her face.

"Come on, you dirty bastard, I want your piss on me. I want to be soaked by you."

He moaned loudly and a warm stream of pee shot forth from the end of his dick and splashed on her face. She widened her mouth as she frigged herself, catching the stream, letting it fill up the inside of her cheeks. Her tongue tingled with the warm, salty water and she let it overflow to run down to her cleavage and soak her dress.

She began to groan again, her fingers rubbing her clit as he pissed over her face. He directed his cock at her tits and his piss splashed over her red nipples, before he continued to pee between her legs. The feeling was incredible as she felt his warm liquid on her cunt and felt her orgasm building once more.

With a last spurt of his piss over her face, drenching her hair, she came again, whimpering exhaustedly as the trilogy of pleasure was completed.

Spent and content, Richard fell to the ground next to her and there they lay, the warmth of the afternoon drying her sodden dress, her tits and pussy exposed to the fragrant air of the meadow. As she regained some control over her breathing she was overcome by tiredness. She sighed deeply and felt her body relax; the final release of so many years of tension and suppression, and there, under that spreading chestnut tree, her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

When Little Lucy awoke it was still daylight, but the sun was falling fast and her skin was prickled by gooseflesh as the cloudless sky brought an evening chill. She looked about her and panic gripped her soul as she realised that he was gone from her side. She sat up with a start and swung her head this way and that but she could see no sign of her saviour. Had it been a dream? She felt sadness rise up in her chest and her eyes pricked with tears.

She stood and rearranged her dress, placing her breasts back within the confines of her bra. As she pulled her skirt down from around her waist she realised that her sore pussy was still exposed and a quick glance about her feet proved that her panties were no longer nearby.

She felt a jolt of joy to combat the sadness of before; it was true, it had happened! But then, where had he gone? Why had he left? She was confused, sad and a little scared. She sobbed once, but then overcame her loss. Now she knew he was real, that she hadn't imagined it, she resolved herself to discovering why. First, she needed to return home; her grandmother would be missing her and would be worried.

Picking up her basket, her mind consumed by how she was going to explain her long absence, she began to walk back to the path that would lead her home. Lead her back to her life. Back to hated normality.

But would life ever be normal again?

H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers
12