All Comments on 'Little One Ch. 02'

by Little_Otter

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

As always, you never know if, once the first chapter of a swries is posted, if it will continue. And I am so glad this one did! Please, keep writing. It is a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am speechless and mentally scarred for life.. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring

Boring stupid it actually made my dick limp please stop

getthebookgetthebookover 8 years ago
please get help

Editor required asap! Dear God where to being. I understand you are young and learning but you have to read through your work. Just because a crappy writer made millions writing erotica does not mean that everyone else should jump on the band wagon. You have an idea, a story line, that can be workable but your writing is no where up to publishing on this site yet. Yes this is good practice but read what you wrote. Grammar, spelling and reference errors from soup to nuts. ...phrasing....It was good that her left side ribs were not broken because it is where her lung(s) are....have you any idea of the human anatomy? Do you know what is in your chest cavity? Two lungs, unless some very strange birth defect or surgery removing one. And one is on the left and the other...the right! As a writer you make a comment, you look it up and research it. Please I'm not saying stop writing I have no business telling you that. But please give me something worth reading. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I immediately felt the urge to pray

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

As a little/pet, I was so glad to find this story. He reminds me of my daddy... I almost cried while reading it. He's a very good master.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I get calling her pet but who the hell actually wants to pretend they're fucking a dog?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOur last comment dear anony about being called a dog

show just how little you know about sex and love. I gave this a 5 for content and effort. And you dear asshole of lit I spit and piss on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So she's a dog?

Why wouldn't she just bite his dick off the first time he puts it in her mouth? Or the first time she gets a shot at his balls, kick them through his throat and be done with this nonsense. You've had her capitulate completely, like she is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. There's simply nothing sexy or erotic about it. It certainly isn't fun or entertaining to read. 1 star.

kisscatkisscatover 8 years ago
So-So

I'm not sure what to say about this. I mean, I'm a total sucker for a nice love-hate relationship between master and slave, but this is not erotic. I think it should have been put in Non-Erotic. Also isn't Cleo a cat name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is great but...

Great story!

And he is a lovely master but you can't make a girl into a real puppy? Or should be a role play puppy? Is sound like she is a puppy and not a girl anymore...is sad if you make her 100% puppy and not a girl.

shyintxshyintxover 8 years ago

My only problem was why would he be so worried about her not talking if when she does he turns around and tells her she can't. Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love submissive pet play!

I'll admit that she gives in very quickly, but this is fantasy! If this means we get to the training quicker, I'm all for it! People tend to rate stories badly when it's not their cup of tea. I don't read stories that aren't something that appeals to me. I think bad ratings should be reserved for those authors in need of an editor or who just really aren't good story tellers. Neither of these are you! Please continue your story! It makes my pussy throb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great second chapter! Looking forward to Ch. 3!

Thank you for updating! I loved the first chapter of your story, and I was so excited when I checked today and saw that you had written more! I think this is a great story - I like how you bring out both the care taking side and the dominance/control aspect of the relationship. It's hard to find stories that have this combination of bdsm sexiness and also the fluffy romance. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To avoid some of the hurtful comments, this should be on fetish, or bdsm, or non erotic or somewhere, far far away... lol sorry about that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Omg. I just learned that there is such thing as 'pet play'. I'm quite alarmed. One more little step, might as well turn it to bestiality lol, kidding.

But do please continue, some people are excited where this will end up to

DirtyBlonde677DirtyBlonde677over 8 years ago
Wow

If petplay offends everyone this much, they need to get off this website. Yes it's a fetish, yes it's a kink, it might not be your kink, but that has nothing to do with the quality of this story. I second whoever made the comment about "don't read stories that you're not interested in". I think it could go in either fetish, bdsm, or non-con, but regardless, if a story you're reading includes a kink you're not into - stop reading it! And for everyone attacking the realism - do you have any idea how many stories on here include 9" dicks fucking a girl's ass with no lube for the first time, or other similar impossibilities? Keep writing, honey, the story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS IS AMAZING

OMG I NEED MORE THIS IS SO AMAZING. It's so sweet but still erotic it's so beautiful. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE

OH DEAR LORD PLEASE MAKE MORE I AM IN LOVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Biology lesson

Sorry to nitpick, but people have 2 lungs, situated on both sides of the chest. An army medic should know this.

feurfeurabout 8 years ago
I'm checking your page everyday!!!

Please please please write more!))) This staff is so good)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please write more

Please keep writing. I love this story so much. I want to see how Cleo is trained. Please don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY HOT

This story was verry good

It leaves you thinking of what could be done

I to would to hear about Cleo trianing

Also like to see how far you can take her and was she worth the cost

Again very good

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love ur story

I love how u started this story . I do hope u continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
continuing?

I hope you're planning on continuing this story, you can't just end it like that! haha please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please Update!!!! This is a great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm having fun reading the master's interaction while Cleo heals. Also her cute reaction in upcoming submissive play. Definitely gonna wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i really like this!

Please you should make another one its been like a year!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Not much better

He's not much better than those who abducted her in the first place. To keep her and turn her into a puppy when he knows she was abducted and severely abused makes him as much a criminal as the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's been forever, please keep going, it's so good!!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Nauseating Sicko Asshole.

Treating your sub as a dog is a sick perversion of bdsm. Disgusting to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can I ask how it's sick

I'm sorry but I'm a sub and absolutely love being treated like a pup it's wonderful and freeing. Love your story please keep writing

Much love Autumn the pup :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your story is very nice but I don't think you should be making a person a dog its very confusing..... I don't belive in such but other than that great work

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou2over 1 year ago

I cannot understand people who read stories tagged with categories they know they don't like and then have the audacity to leave negative comments complaining about how they didn't like it. For fucks sake, don't read it then and while you're at it, go kink shame somewhere else! An EROTICA website is hardly the place to get the vapors over somebody else's idea of a good time. It's really easy to get on here and bitch about somebody else's stories but it's hard to be the one actually putting yourself and your work out there for others to read. Little_Otter, I rather enjoy your writing style and you've definitely shown improvement between the first part of this story and the third one, which is where I was originally going to leave this comment, before I decided it was more relevant to this comment section here. Don't let any of these judgemental fucks steal your joy in storytelling. You keep on doing you and don't let the unhelpful and unkind thoughts of the anonymous peasantry get you down.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trying to equate this to BDSM is ridiculous. I hope she guts him in his sleep he’s as much of a monster as the people who kidnapped and tortured her. The female character was physically and mentally abused and broken and he’s perpetuating her abuse. Trying to claim otherwise is a joke.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittle_Otter@Little_Otter
Okay I just submitted An Uncommon Bind ch. 06 today, nov 15. It just needs to be approved. If anyone has any ideas or requests for the story or a scene, contact me though the button on my page!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Little One Previous Part
Little One Series Info