Little One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel with your head down." I commanded as I set her on the carpet near the fire. She sat back on her heels with her hands between her spread thighs and her head tilted towards the floor.

"I will be back in a moment. Stay."

"Yes, Master." She whispered as I stood up and walked away. I went to the locked room, the playroom. I had furnished it with many structures to restrain my helpless puppy and filled it with toys for every sensation and I could not wait to subject my prize to all of the wonderful things I planned to do to her. But they would have to wait.

I walked directly to the wardrobe and pulled out two black velvet boxes. I opened the first, a square one, just to see its contents again. A lavender colored collar, two inches thick with white lace overlying the shimmery purple base, rested in the box. A small, silver, bone shaped dog tag hung down from the ring in the front. It read "Cleo" on one side and "Property of Master" on the other. Perfect for my baby.

The second box was longer, about a foot in length, and a couple inches wide. I opened that as well, to gaze at the luxurious trail I had made. It matched Cleo's dark hair perfectly. It was about a foot and a half in length, with silky strands that curled around like a Husky's tail. Attached to the base was a four inch butt plug with an inch and a half diameter. This would, of course, be the manner the tail was attached to my pup.

I closed the boxes and brought them back to the fire where Cleo was still kneeling. "I have a present for you." I could see her smile even though she was looking down. I knelt down to her and opened the collar box. "Look at it, little one." She gasped and tentatively reached out to touch it. She met my eyes.

"Is... this for me, Master?"

"Of course, every puppy needs a collar. How else would anyone know she was not a stray?" I lifted the collar from the box and fastened it over her waiting neck. I fiddled with the buckled till I thought it was snug enough and then sat back.

"Stunning. Perfect."

She gave me a sheepish smile.

"Now the next part may be uncomfortable at first, but I will be gentle and I can promise that you will grow to be extremely aroused by it." I said. Her eyes flashed up at the word aroused. I suppose I had not advanced sexually towards her at all, so the sudden mention of pleasure of that kind might be a shock. "Turn around, nose to the floor with your ass in the air."

She did so, and I had to admire her lovely ass. It was just so damn thick, so soft and I'm sure it would turn a lovely shade of pink after a good spanking. But that would wait. I brought out the tail, and began to rub the plug on her pussy, which was incredibly wet. I pushed it in slowly, gathering her natural lubrication and spreading it up towards her even tinier hole. She must have figured out my intentions as she shrunk down with a little whimper.

"No no, bad girl, get back into position. This is happening. Don't fight it. That will only make it harder." I warned. She raised her ass back up and I continued to pleasure her with the plug until she was panting and shaking. I felt she was ready. I took the wet toy and pushed it against her virgin ass. She whimpered as the first inch slid in with no problem. I gently worked the other three inches in, but by gosh she was so tight. When her ass closed around the smallest point of the plug, securing it, she whined and wiggled her ass. The tail bobbed around cutely. Now my puppy was complete.

She turned around to look, and her eyes widened. "I have a tail!"

"Yes you do, little one. And it is not coming out unless you have to use the bathroom or I choose to use you there." I watched her get up and crawl, trying to get used to the new sensation. After a minute, she came and sat before me.

"Thank you Master," she said genuinely.

"You are most welcome, puppy slave."

Her reaction to the term slave was amusing. She looked like she wanted to protest.

"One more thing. Do puppies speak?" I arched an eyebrow.

She opened her mouth. But quickly closed it and opted to shake her head instead.

I smiled and ruffled her hair. "That's right, they don't. Only when their master commands it. But what do they do?"

Cleo didn't miss a beat, she was smart. She let out the cutest little "arf" I've ever heard.

"That's right! Good girl! Who's a good girl? You are!" I praised. She happily barked some more. I pulled her tight. Doors were opened and I couldn't wait to start training. But that would wait till we were rested. It was about three in the morning and Cleo would need sleep for what I had planned. So, we went to bed, Master and puppy, cuddled together warmly.

12