All Comments on 'Little One Ch. 03'

by Little_Otter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Glad you were able to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a really cute story gou should totaly write more!

LeonaHLeonaHover 6 years ago
Very cute!

I am not that into the puppy play usually but your writing is really good! I usually don't like the male point of view, either, but I'm enjoying it! Thanks!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
An interesting tale

I'm curious to see where you take this story! Don't rush it though I'm sure there is to do so! Thank you!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 5 years ago
I give up!!

I tried not to hate it outright but the more I read, the worse it gets. I don't mind BDSM stories but all this puppy/slave crap is NOT part of what I like. So I give up. I only made a couple paragraphs of this chapter and I am foregoing the rest of the story. Sorry. It's just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just can't get beyond the practicalities, I am aware that this is a fantasy but he's training her to be disfunctional if she ever makes it back to society, that's a worry - who's going to want a 40 year old puppy when he's had everything that he can take from her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittle_Otter@Little_Otter
Okay I just submitted An Uncommon Bind ch. 06 today, nov 15. It just needs to be approved. If anyone has any ideas or requests for the story or a scene, contact me though the button on my page!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES