All Comments on 'Little Red, Riding Wood Ch. 02'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hopefuly that jerk gautier gets his......

luv'ed the story..cant wait for more. and hopefully some how the wolf mabey saves her or ass rapes gautier!!!lol

nomennescionomennescioover 12 years ago
Marvelous

It certainly has a fantastic kind of feel, where one can't be entirely sure even when it is set. A commendable depth to the writing, and to the characterization - very human, believable, which I quite appreciate. I must admit, I was quite amused (in a good way, mind) to find that Gautier thought her stories were true - it's just the perfect reaction, for a man just this side of simple.

I noticed only minor issues - "they're" lives would never be the same, rather than 'their.' And earlier, you wrote:

"Lip service was always given to a woman's desires in their village, but it was hardly strictly taken into account on even many, let alone all occasions. It was certainly never spoken aloud."

When, of course, 'lip service' describes something that is -only- spoken aloud, not actually put into practice.

I will be eagerly awaiting the remainder of the story.

stevaroonistevarooniover 12 years ago
Deeper the story weaves....

I like how well this rides the framework of Little Red Riding Hood without being constrained by it. :)

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 12 years ago
Damn good storytelling!

The only thing I was disappointed about was not seeing more of the Black Wolf.

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Having Fun!

I knew the journal would come back to haunt her. Can't wait to see how her father reacts when confronted with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous