All Comments on 'Little Red, Riding Wood Ch. 04'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
nomennescionomennescioover 12 years ago
A fitting ending

Bravo. :) I had a feeling the wolf would be making a return appearance, as his earlier involvement would otherwise have been a bit of a pointless diversion. Though I have to admit, I expected him to save them from Gautier himself, rather than just the pair of brothers.

Once more, very well-written, and with a powerful plot outside the sexual matters. I'm more than a bit envious of your easy way of describing circumstances and scenes - you have here a fine example of the craft.

I only noticed a very few mistakes - really, only one, though repeated. You used the contraction "it's" a few times on the first page where you ought to be using the possessive "its." This comes up in, for example, "It's flickering, orange-yellow glow cast it's insufficient light throughout the single room of the cabin," and "to admire it in it's hardened, completely erect glory."

I also can't say that I, myself, was overly fond of the whole 'fuck me like a whore' bit, but that's quite a matter of personal taste, so I can't fault the story for it.

In any case, well done. You have something to be proud of, here.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 12 years ago
truly enjoyed

this tale of deep passion. Well done!

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Missing the Black Wolf

I have to admit, I was hoping for some deeper connection to the black wolf, through the connection to the grandmother and her past trauma. I thought the name might have been a subtle way of showing it. Oh well! Very good story, hot scenes, wish we could have "read" from her journal though! Those fantasies would have added a lot to my enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I'm not sure if the author meant for it to be, but to me the "wolf" in the "traditional" Little Red Riding Hood story is actually personified through the different characters in this story, which is seen through the various analogies of the characters and wolves. While I, like the other readers of this story, wished that the black wolf had a bigger role in the story, it is honestly not needed. The wolf in this story is the primal side of the characters, the side with the basest of humanity. I also did wish that Celia wasn't that naive of a girl (considering the conversations and experiments she had with other girls) but it did serve a good contrast to her after having experienced sex physically instead of in her own imagination. Overall, a marvelous job save for some grammatical errors that could have been rectified with proofreading, but still gets a 5 star rating from me (and believe it or not, I don't give them out freely) for having been a joy to read. Rob, I've read some of your other stories too and you do have a gift for storytelling, so never stop! Thanks for a wonderful story.

Lovely890Lovely890almost 11 years ago
loved it

I loved it the best story ever. Very well written . I want more stories like this. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!

it was definitely thought provocating, it had me anxious and anticipating around every chapter. definitely a well written story

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
Well now......

Beautiful Story on the whole!! Well done!

And who the entire hell is the black wolf?!!! His father? Grandma!!?! Wolves DON'T have blue eyes!!! So do tell!!!!! ....*Joker grin *

Izzie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved this. Oh just so good. How fucking hot is a reluctant daddy who wants to please his daughter in the sexiest way possible? Ohh I couldn't get enough!! Re-sending now!

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhoreover 6 years ago
Excellently Written

I simply enjoyed this series.

I was so out of the normal (sometimes bland) Daddy/Daughter stories.

The characters were well written and fleshed out.

The story thought provoking but erotic at the same time.

I hope that the Big Black Wolf would find my answers suitable.

StarcrestStarcrestabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Very impressive, excelente read, well thought out. More of what I wanted over the prevalent and usually overly drawn out ?love? Scenes so very common

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous