Little Red Ridinghood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be Robin." He said in a baritone voice.

"Yes, and you would be BJ? Right?" Robin replied.

""That's me! Come on in, the girls are in the living room. Can I take those for you?" BJ offered, extending his hand to take the plate of brownies.

"Uhm, sure... but don't steal one! Those are for after dinner." Robin said with a glean in her eye. It was enough to make BJ wonder but not question the little blonde girl. Robin made her way into the living room as BJ headed back to the kitchen to finish preparations for dinner.

Entering the living room Robin saw Gracie sitting on a large sectional couch. She was wearing a yellow sun dress that was rather short and rather sheer. She could see that Gracie was wearing white thong panties and a matching lacey bra. Turning towards the fireplace in the opposite corner of the room Robin saw Becky bent over lighting a series of candles in the fireplace. Her firm round rear bouncing in the air was mesmerizing. Robin noticed that Becky was wearing a brown plaid skirt and white blouse.

"Hi girls! Sorry I'm late" Robin beamed as she entered the room. She placed the envelope on the corner table and took a seat next to Gracie. There was uneasiness between them. Gracie was Robin's boss but at the same time Robin was highly attracted to the beautiful redhead. Gracie too felt an attraction but her feelings were tempered by the fact that she didn't know if she could fully trust Robin.

"Dinner's ready!" bellowed BJ from the dining room. As the girls made their way to the table Becky took the opportunity to caress the ass of both girls. Each responded with a slight gasp. The girls entered the dining room and sat at the table while BJ plated the meal and passed around a bottle of red wine. The meal went smoothly with the four of them enjoying conversations about everything and anything except the reason for the meeting. Robin thought it was best for everyone to get to know each other a little before jumping into that topic.

***

An hour had past and the group was having a great time. Three bottles of wine had loosened everyone up and a few slips of the tongue followed. Sexual innuendos flowed as another bottle of wine was opened and BJ went to the kitchen to bring out the brownies Robin had made.

"I need you two to trust me here, when BJ returns with the brownies, make sure you do not have one. They are only for him but I want that to be a secret for now. Just until he finishes one then I will explain everything. OK?" Robin asked. Becky was nervous but eventually agreed. When BJ returned he was the first to grab a brownie while the girls passed around the wine and continued to flirt with each other. Once BJ finished the brownie, Robin suggested they move back to the living room.

Everyone agreed and upon entering the room Robin instructed BJ to grab the envelope she left on the table and open it. BJ did as asked and opening it he slid out a stack of ten photographs. The photos showed two middle aged men in various sexual positions. At first BJ was taken aback by the images, "What the hell Robin?" he asked. However the more he looked the more he found it harder to look away. That is when Robin began to explain to Gracie and Becky the reason for not eating the brownies.

"You see girls, I am a connoisseur of marijuana. In my travels through Europe and Asia after high school I sampled and returned with quite a variety. One particular sample is what exposed me to the pleasures of intimacy with another woman. It came from a small market in eastern Jordan. In small doses, like that of the brownies I baked for BJ here, it alters the human mind and libido to find alluring the first sexual experience, physical or images, exposed to after consumption. BJ here will only be aroused by two men having sex with each other."

"What the fuck Robin!" Becky shouted, leaping to her feet and launching herself at Robin. "You fucking turned my husband gay?! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Robin stepped aside, avoiding Becky's attack and grabbing her arm, twisting it behind her back and thrusting the tall brunette to the floor in one fluid motion. She leapt on top of her and pinned her to the floor.

Turing to Gracie, whose jaw hung wide open, "I studied martial arts also" she said with a smile and a wink. "Now relax Becky," she continued as the brunette struggled without success to free herself from the personal bondage. "At the dose he consumed it will only last an hour, assuming he doesn't eat another brownie of course."

"I don't believe it," Gracie finally chimed in. "BJ is one of the biggest horn dog men I know. He's always talking about women and how sexy Becky is. Hell he is almost as bad as Brad sometimes with the way he undresses women with his eyes."

"Yea, there's no way he's gonna turn gay. Even for just an hour. Nice try Robin, now get the fuck off me." Becky screeched.

"Oh really? You really think I could make this all up? Tell you what... why don't we just test it out. If what you say is true about BJ, then like most men he fantasizes about two women together right? I bet three women would be an even greater fantasy for him." Robin continued as she grabbed both of Becky's wrists in one hand and held them over her head. With her free hand she caressed down her body and squeezed her breast.

"I bet we can have a little fun and he won't even get an erection." She continued as she slowly unbuttoned Becky's blouse exposing her white lacy bra. Becky was not used to being the sub in any situation but Robin was running this show and Becky had no control. "BJ," Robin shouted, "get over to the couch and help Gracie get her dress off please." BJ did as instructed. He was used to being ordered around by Becky so this was nothing unusual. Gracie just went with the flow allowing BJ to undress her and then standing there unsure of what to do next. BJ sat on the couch and watched as Robin instructed.

"Good, now BJ, please remove your clothes, no fair that Gracie be the only naked one here." BJ did as he was told, removing his pants and shirt and sitting down on the couch, his 9" cock remaining flaccid.

Robin turned back to Becky, leaned over and kissed her; she sucked Becky's bottom lip as she broke the kiss. Becky lifted her head in search of more, moaning her wanton desire.

Robin proceeded to remove Becky's bra, bending down she sucked a nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the erect nub of ultra sensitive skin evoking a soft moan. "Gracie, get over here and lower yourself over Becky's head." Gracie complied, removing her panties to reveal her freshly shaven pussy with a small strip of fiery red hair just above the clit. She slowly lowered herself over Becky's face as Robin finally released her grip on Becky's wrists. Moving down, Robin removed Becky's skirt and panties exposing her soaking wet pussy.

Robin checked on BJ who sat there still flaccid. She stood and shucked her red sweatshirt before doing a little striptease in front of him, the whole time there was a look of disgust on his face. She then returned her attention to Becky, slowing licking nibbling and kissing her toes. Her lips slowly wrapping around each one as her tongue swirled inside her mouth. Moving up her legs, she slowly savored every inch of the woman's flesh. As she reached Becky's pussy she slid her fingers between the woman's engorged lips, rubbing them between her three fingers soaking her hands in the woman's juices.

Gracie meanwhile was kneeling above Becky's head while Becky licked and sucked on the cute little red head's bare pussy. Gracie ran her hands up and down Becky's body, caressing her breasts and rolling the nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Occasionally she would give the little pink nubs a gentle tub eliciting a shriek from Becky. Sliding her hands down past Becky's navel, Gracie stopped with her hands between Becky's spread thighs. She gently parted Becky's lips and spread them wide open offering Robin unobstructed access to Becky's jewel.

Becky knew just how to please Gracie, her tongue running up and down her wet sensitive lips, before circling her engorged clit that protruded like a small cock from its hiding place. She sucked that little clit into her mouth, tongue flicking across the tip ever so gently. Gracie responded by lowering herself further onto Becky's face and grinding her hips in slow deliberate circles. Becky slid her hands up Gracie's back then back down, over the concave small of her back and over the white milky flesh of Gracie's ass. She grabbed those gorgeous globes of flesh kneading them as she licked and sucked at her dripping wet sex.

Becky bucked her hips in response to the velvety touch of Robin's probing tongue into her pussy. Robin began with long slow strokes, her tongue flat against Becky's outer lips. From the bottom of her pussy to the small little clit, Robin licked up and down. Increasing her pace and occasionally thrusting her tongue into the warm wet canal. Curling the tip towards the sky she searched for Becky's magic spot. This drove Becky wild and she writhed and bucked under the weight of Gracie who struggled to stay on like a rodeo cowboy on a championship bull.

BJ sat on the couch, eyes wandering about the room. His cock lay lifeless on his thigh as he made mental notes of the things he wanted to accomplish in the coming weekend. Moans and slurping sounds filled the room as he struggled to avoid the display in front of him. Suddenly the sounds all stopped, BJ turned to look and saw the three women getting to their feet and embracing each other in a big hug. He shook his head as their tongues danced together and their hands explored each other's naked flesh. Hands on breasts. Hands on asses. Hands on pussies.

Becky and Gracie positioned Robin between them, Gracie behind as she reached around Robin, cupping her breasts. Becky was in front as she grabbed Robin's waist and pressed her body against her as they kissed deeply. Tongues probing each other, hands searching. Gracie kissed Robin's neck her tongue tracing a path to her delicate earlobe, sucking it into her mouth and bathing it in her saliva.

Becky, breaking her kiss, chewed lightly on Robin's lower lip before dropping to her knees before the stunning blonde. Gracie followed suit. The two women parted Robin's legs as Robin grasped Becky's head and pulled her towards her aching pussy. Their tongues reached out and found their marks at the same time. Robin jumped with excitement. Gracie's tongue was probing Robin's tight pink anus, while Becky parted Robin's pussy lips and flicked across her hard clit. Robin rocked her hips back and forth, fucking the faces that sandwiched her, reveling in the feeling of two tongues probing her most intimate areas. Becky reached around Robin spreading her ass open allowing Gracie easier access. Gracie slid two fingers up the inside of Robin's thighs, slowing penetrating her pussy, again making Robin jump.

Gracie and Becky giggled at the response sending more electrifying sensations through Robin's body. She rocked her body back and forth like a dolphin swimming in the open sea. Becky continued to pleasure her new lover with the assistance of their boss all the while BJ who sat a mere 4 feet away sat in disgust at their carnal display. This did not go unnoticed by Becky or Gracie. Becky slowly shifted her body, inch by inch, towards the couch where her husband sat. All the while her tongue never left the folds of Robin's womanhood.

Gracie continued her assault on Robin's anus with her tongue. She forced Robin to her hands and knees by the pleasure she was providing. This gave Becky a chance to address her husband. She crawled to him and slid her hands up his legs. He looked at her square in the eyes and with a calm voice he asked her, "Having fun baby?"

"Hmmm... I am honey; wouldn't you like to join us?" Becky sexily replied. She rubbed her hands along the inside of his thighs, even brushing her fingertips against his balls, all with no response.

"No baby, it's really not doing anything for me. You go have fun though," he replied.

Becky was amazed. BJ was always ready for sex, and to have his fantasy of 3 women at once fulfilled and turn it down was mind blowing to her.

"Damn it Robin, this might just work!" Becky said.

Robin raised her head off the floor, looking at Becky she smiled. "Bring that cute little ass over here Becky, before BJ snaps out of it and realizes what's really going on right under his nose!" The girls laughed and Becky made her way to Robin, and lying down, spread her legs and presented herself to her. Gracie gave one last long lick from Robin's clit all the way to her asshole before sliding up next to her and placing her head next to Robin's between Becky's legs.

The two women worked together licking and sucking on Becky's swollen lips and clit. Their hands caressed her body, massaged her breasts and gently pinched her nipples. Their fingers explored her from head to toe. Robin sat back on her heels and pulled Becky up onto her thighs, spread her legs and pushed them back towards Becky's head. Gracie moved around and straddled Becky's face.

Robin and Gracie went to work on her most intimate areas. Robin's tongue circled Becky's asshole before gently probing the tight pink muscle, forcing it to relax and allow the wet velvet intruder to enter. Becky squealed into Gracie's pussy. Her body was nearing climax as she felt Gracie's fingers spread her lips open and her tongue slowly slide from her clit down her lips and slide inside her. Gracie's index fingers replaced her tongue which moved back to Becky's clit and circled it repeatedly pushing Becky into the throws of orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes, yes yes oh my god! Yes! Fuck don't stop, please god oh my god..." Becky moaned into Gracie's thigh as she bucked against Robin's tongue and Gracie's fingers. BJ's cock twitched. He shook his head as if he had just awoken from a knock out fight with Mike Tyson. His eyes focused on the scene in front of him. His jaw dropped open and he spoke, "What in the world... uhmmm Becky?"

"Baby! You're back! I hope you don't mind, we kinda started without you," she giggled from under Gracie as she wiped her face on Gracie's thigh. Gracie stood allowing Becky to get up and make her way over to BJ on the couch.

"We should let these two have some time alone," Robin said to Gracie, pulling her up and caressing her rear.

"Oh no you don't Robin," Becky injected, "I think you owe BJ for what you did to him!"

"That's right Robin, you owe me BIG!" BJ barked, then chucked as he couldn't pretend to be angry, he was a gentle giant. Becky began to stroke BJ's cock as she nestled next to him on the couch.

"What was it like baby? What did you feel?" Becky asked, temporarily pulling his thick hard cock from her mouth.

"Sorry BJ, but I needed to prove my plan to them. There is no way they could or would have believed me without a demonstration. Besides, I used the very minimal concentration." Robin explained as she stood in front of him, her hand stroking her clit.

"Gracie, you ok?" BJ asked looking around Robin and ignoring her apology. Gracie just nodded and looked down at the floor. This was all just a little too much for her to handle.

"Come here darlin'," BJ motioned for her to sit next to him on the couch. She quietly complied, walking past Robin and sitting down timidly on the edge of the couch. Her gaze dropped to Becky who was still bobbing her head up and down on BJ's cock. She sat there silently with her hands between her closed thighs.

BJ reached his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. He kissed her forehead as his hand stroked her arm, comforting the nervous redhead.

"BJ, I said I'm sorry," Robin repeated, her eyes fixed on BJ's. She truly did feel guilty. She remembered the first time she smoked "Diksoa." She smoked 10 times what she gave BJ and was seduced by a prince's harem. She was confused, angered and aroused. In fact, it's what led to her bisexuality. While she was happy with the outcome it was the process she hated and she could empathize with BJ.

He was furious with Robin, but he was not about to let this opportunity pass him by. He's been working on Becky and Gracie for years, trying to get the two women to fulfill his fantasy. He was not going to let Robin ruin that for him. In fact he decided to use Robin's obvious guilt to expand his dream.

"Robin, 'I'm sorry' just isn't good enough. Do you know what it's like, what you did to me?" he asked, his left hand grasping Becky's hair and forcing her rhythm to increase. "Do you know the anguish that causes?"

"I'm really sorry BJ. I am! And I do know, I've used it myself. I didn't think it was that bad and I use a much higher dose" Robin pleaded as her guilt grew along with her desire. She stood before them, watching BJ's right hand cup Gracie's breast, his fingers rolling her erect nipple. A moan escaped her crimson lips.

BJ's hand drove Becky's mouth faster and faster down on his cock. He was close, they all knew it. Becky reached up and caressed his balls, massaging them, working his cum from his balls up the long thick shaft. BJ bucked his hips, closed his eyes threw his head back and pumped his cum into his wife's mouth. Becky swallowed over and over; she wasn't going to miss a drop. As the last few shots entered her mouth, she slid BJ's cock out of her mouth. She circled her tongue around her mouth, savoring the flavor before sitting up, grabbing Gracie's head and kissing her.

"OK Robin, your turn to apologize." BJ said smirking.

The three of them spend most of that night pleasuring each other. When they took a break from their carnal carnival, they snacked and put together the details of the plan Robin had laid out in the beginning of the evening.

***

"Good morning girls!" Robin beamed as she entered the office. "Big Brad in yet?" she asked as she headed towards his office.

"Yep, he's in there Robin go ahead and just knock I don't think he's busy." Kim replied from the supply closet.

Robin knocked on Brad's door and entered. "Morning Big Brad, I have a treat for you!" Robin said as she strolled across the office to Brad's desk. He was evaluating Robin as she almost skipped up to his desk. He noticed an energy about her that was unique but very appealing. She was wearing a red form fitting dress that stopped mid thigh. The top was rather low-cut and he could see the milky flesh of her ample breasts. He swallowed hard, reminding himself to be careful.

Robin placed a small plate on Brad's desk that contained her very special chocolate brownies. As she set them down, she made sure to bend at the waist and to bend far enough that Brad could see right down her top. She knew she would have to get Brad excited for the brownie's to have the maximum effect. It worked!

Brad shifted in his chair in a vain attempt to adjust his stiffening cock.

"What have we here?... A treat?... For me?" Big Brad asked. His eyes were fixed on her cleavage as Robin placed her hands on the edge of the desk remaining bent over allowing Brad the view he so desperately wanted.

"Yep! I wasn't sure you got any yesterday so I wanted to make sure you got some today." Robin said using the ambiguous words to lure Big Brad into thinking she had ulterior motives. With a sexy smile, she licked her lips and swayed side to side making her breasts sway and loving the affect they were having on Big Brad. Everything was going as planed she thought.

"Go on Big Brad, taste them. I bet you are having a hard time keeping your hands off." She teased.

Brad took a brownie off the plate and took a large bite. "Mmmmm damn Robin that is sooo good!" he said, mocking her seductive tone.

"Can I have some more?" he asked, his eyes darting from her face to her open blouse.