Little Red Ridinghood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... you can have all you want Big Brad," Robin replied. She turned around and walked slowly to the door, closed it and lowered the blind. She turned to him and smiled as Brad finished the first brownie and grabbed a second.

She walked over to the DVD player and took the DVD she brought with her and put it in the machine. She kept the power off to the TV and walked back over to Big Brad's desk. She walked around and sat down on the desk right next to the plate. Brad swallowed hard again. His eyes followed the curves of her legs up to the hem of her dress which barely covered her pink lace panties.

"Have another," Robin said grabbing another brownie and placing it into Brad's open mouth. She let her finger linger and slowly trace his lip. Brad devoured the tasty treat and watched in shock as Robin leaned in to whisper into his ear.

"I hope you like my treats; they were made special just for you. If you'd like, I have another treat in mind. Interested?"

"Oh you bet I am!" Brad answered, bringing his hand up the inside of her thigh.

Robin slapped his hand away, "now now now, not yet," she teased. "I would be sad if you didn't finish the brownies I worked so hard on just for you. You don't want to make me sad do you?" she added with a pouty face.

"Of course not Robin," Big Brad replied. "I want to make you a very happy girl."

"Hmmm... I'm sure you will. I'm sure you will. Now here is what I want you to do. Finish those brownies, and then press play on the DVD player. I've made a special little video for you. I'm sure you will enjoy it. When it's over, meet me in Ms. Mapin's office. We'll be waiting for you." Robin flicked her tongue out across Big Brad's ear before standing and walking out of the office.

Brad couldn't believe it. He was hoping to fuck Gracie Mapin today but thought it would take weeks or more to break down Robin. Now he was presented the opportunity to have them both at the same time. He was a bit concerned that obviously Robin knew of the conversation with Gracie yesterday but he didn't care at this point.

He inhaled the remaining 2 brownies and grabbed the remote off the desk. He hit play and the TV fired up. Images flashed rapidly across the screen, never more than a split second. A cock. An asshole. A mouth. A tongue. A hand. For more than 2 minutes this went on before the rate began to slow and then stop. There was a large cock on the screen with a hand vigorously stroking the shaft. Suddenly cum shot from the cock and a tongue entered the screen and licked the tip of the cum covered cock.

Big Brad was harder than he'd ever been. His hand stroking his cock thru the fabric of his suit pants. His breath was coming in short quick bursts. The camera began to pan out. The tongue licking at the cock, then the cock disappeared into a mouth. The camera panned out further. Brad was stroking harder and faster. He was nearing climax as the face came into view. It was a man's face.

"What the fuck?!" Brad said aloud, still stroking himself. The camera continued to pan further. As the scene developed Brad could see three men lying on a bed. One man was fucking the ass of the other while the third was in a 69 position with the second, sucking each other's rock hard cocks.

It was too late for Brad to stop; he came in his pants as the three men fucked on the TV right in front of him. He was so confused.

***

The door to Gracie's office slowly opened and Big Brad stepped inside. He stood there staring at the scene in front of him. His eyes were focusing on two women that were naked on the desk just 5 feet away from him. He guessed it was Gracie and Robin as the hair color matched the two young teachers. Robin being on top, both girls had their heads buried between the spread legs of their lover.

From the corner of his vision Becky approached the pair on the desk. A large artificial penis strapped to her waist with thick black leather straps. She turned her head and smiled at Big Brad.

"Hi Big Brad Wolfe," she said in mocking tone. She placed her hand on Robins upturned ass, and rubbed the plastic cock along the spread crack of her ass as Gracie continued to please her with her wet velvety tongue.

Brad just stood there, stunned. "Would you like to join us?" Becky asked seductively. Big Brad was frozen. His mind was in turmoil. The brownies affects were overpowering him. He wasted badly to join these three amazingly sexy women. However, something was preventing him from moving. A feeling of repugnance kept his cock flaccid. His mind shouted obscenities, but his body ignored the assault.

"Suit yourself!" Becky smirked as she slowly slid the large cock against Robin's puckered little butthole. With Gracie holding her ass cheeks apart, Becky pushed gently until the head of the cock disappeared into Robin's ass.

"Oh shit!" Robin shouted raising her head from Gracie's pussy, arching her back and thrusting her ass back on the fake cock. Brad's head dropped as his eyes closed. He turned slowly, exited the office and pulled the door behind him.

***

Big Brad walked back to his office, trying to make sense of the experience. He was in a daze and ignored the students and faculty that crossed his pass and greeted him. He closed the door behind him and settled into his chair. Big Brad closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the top of the chair. 'What the hell just happened?' he asked himself.

A sound broke his train of thought. Lifting his head and opening his eyes, he saw the TV still on. Scenes flashed before his eyes, a man sucking another man's cock. Big Brad's own cock twitched. Within seconds he was fully hard. The brownies had completely altered his mind. He was only aroused by men. He was in an internal hell, knowing he loved women, but unable to find them sexually appealing anymore. His eyes swelled up with tears as his hand dropped to his lap and started stroking his cock. He came in seconds. His days of being a womanizer were over.

The girls continued to enjoy their special relationship, allowing BJ to join occasionally, and they lived happily ever after!

The End.