Little Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goosebbv
goosebbv
72 Followers

"Well that's nice of you to offer your room..."

I was like,"O no problem."

The plan was working. Mike was a pure master mind. This was going to work. I was going to hit it. We started walking away from the party. Bryn and Mike headed towards her dorm and Amber and I head towards my dorm. I was talking nervously the whole way there. I can even remember what I was talking about, but Amber was pretty drunk so I am not sure if she was even listening. I just could not shut up the whole way back to my room. I was hoping I would not blow it.

When we reached my room I unlocked the door and turned on the light. I turned to talk to Amber who leaped at me, and started kissing me. She stopped for second and told me I was so nice and she wanted to repay me for not making her sleep on the floor of a friend's room while Bryn and Mike fucked. I had never heard a girl use that kind of language. I was really turned on. She leaned in and started kissing me again. She was kissing me and kind of pushing me towards my bed. The back of my legs hit the bed and I fell to sitting position on the bed. Amber then pulled her tube top over her head. Wow, what fabulous tits. They were perfectly tanned. She must have tanned topless. I reached up and rubbed them. She put her hand on my chin and made me look her in the eye.

"Are you nervous?" she asked.

I did not respond. She put her hands behind me head, and pulled me in between her tits. Wow they were so soft against my face. Then she guided my head to one side.

"Kiss it."

I listened to her command and started kissing and licking her nipple. I think I was doing a good job because she purred like a kitten. She nudged my head from tit to tit like this for a while. I could have stayed like this forever. Then she stepped back. She turned around. I was worried she was done and going to just jump in Mike's bed and sleep. Then she placed her thumbs in the sides of her pants and slowly pulled them down. Her little butt crack which I got a glance at earlier came into view. I could see little tan lines. I could tell she tanned with a thong on. The outline of pale white skin contrast with her nice tan. She paused and looked over her shoulder at me. Our eyes met and she spoke.

"Do u like it? Do you want me to keep going?"

I nodded yes. I was to tongue tied and overwhelmed to talk. She turned her head a bit away from me and continued to peel the pants down. Her cute ass was now on display. Again she looked back at me. I could not take my eyes off it. It was so round and perfect. She spoke again.

"You like it?

I nodded again.

"Good then give it a kiss."

I dropped to my knees and gave her a kiss on each as cheek. She then bent down and pulled the pants all the way off. As she did her pussy lips were right in my line of sight. Just sticking our below her butt cheeks. There was a smell in the air of sex. It was a sexy aroma. I was so rock hard. I just stared at her pussy lips till she stood back up and looked over her shoulder again.

"Baby," she cooed. "Look at me."

I nodded yes again.

"No baby, look here."

I looked up to her eyes.

"Kiss it."

Again I planted two light kisses on her cheeks. She began to bend over slightly and spread her legs just a bit.

"Kiss it."

Again leaned it to kiss cheeks again. Then I felt her had hand on the back of my head. She guided me to the middle of her ass crack. There it was her little brown eye. I was at eye level with it.

"Kiss it."

I kissed her right on her asshole. She held me head there as I planted my kisses on it. Finally I got the idea and licked it. She then bent down a bit more and spread her legs a little more. She nudged my head slightly down and I was licking her pussy lips from behind. I could feel her pussy lips getting wetter. Just when I thought I was doing it right, she stepped away again. She turned around. There it was her little vagina, her pussy. She had a little landing strip of hair just above her tightly sealed lips. She stepped forward while I was still on my knees staring at it. She did not have to say a word this time I kissed it and started licking it. I was trying to look for her clit with my tongue. I kept licking while probing for it. I had my faced buried in her crotch while she was standing, my hands on her ass cheeks for support for her and pleasure for me. It tasted and smelled like, well so good. I was like a kid in a candy store. She only stopped me for second to lie on my bed legs draped over the side, and had me lick her while I was on my knees on the floor. I was doing well, she told me so. She would guide me head with her hands every now and again, and tell me to suck, kiss or lick. Finally it happened; she started cumming, her feet raised off the floor and her legs wrapped around my head. She was humping my face.

"O god, o god."

Then I felt her dripping wetness on my face. Her legs squeezed really hard around my head and her ass lifted of the bed. I did it I made her cum. She unwrapped her legs and slid up the bed. She was resting on her back, but used her elbow to raise her torso and head up. She told me its time big boy. And that's when I froze. Big boy? She was going to see it. I knew from Mike she had sex, she saw other guys dicks. She would know. Would she laugh? Would she let me have sex with her? Would she tell anyone? I spoke.

"I, I, I need to get a condom."

"Smart boy'" she said.

I went to closet and looked for the box Mike showed me. Magnum that was it. I grabbed a condom and opened the wrapper. I took my shirt off. Then before taking of my pants with the rubber in hand I reached and turned the light off. Amber did not say anything. I stripped my jeans and boxers off together. I started to put the condom on. Something was wrong. It was like a little kid putting his dad's shirt on. It was just too loose and big. I just pulled it down and held it and approached the bed. I climbed on the bed and got between her legs. I was scared. So I started kissing and licking her pussy again.

"Good boy," she moaned.

I started licking her again. Her hands again started guiding my head around. She raises her knees up which seemed make a better angle for me to lick her. My tongue felt a little hard spot and that is where I focused on. I was licking and kissing her so long my tongue was starting to hurt. I am sure she came again, if not once more may twice. Then she stopped me by raising my head. She was looking into my eyes. I could see her face with the slight light coming in from the campus safety lights through the window. She was smiling. Then she pulled my head towards her face. It was time. I place my dick at the entrance of her pussy. I could feel the warmth coming off it. I started reaching my hand for my dick trying to steer for the whole. While doing this I felt the condom fall off. This did not stop me though; I found her sweet entrance and pushed in. I pushed all the way in. It was so warm. I mean really hot and wet. I started pumping my dick in her as we kissed. I pumped and pumped as our tongues danced. I had taken five or six stokes of my dick in and out her when I felt my balls ache as they tighten up. I broke our kiss to breath hard. I closed my eyes and my dick exploded. I spurt and spurt and spurt. I thought I would not stop cumming. I fell to her side and rolled off her.

"Was it all the way in? I am so wasted from the party" She asked.

I saw her reach between her legs.

"Rick, did you cum in me? You were supposed to wear a condom."

I could not speak.

"It's ok I am on the pill. You are clean right?"

I told her yes. She seemed of with my answer of just tired, and drifting off to sleep. Which was the end of our talking I was exhausted. I drifted off to sleep in no time. I slept like a baby. Maybe even better. Between the drinking which I was not used to and the sex I was not used to I was wiped out. What a great night.

That was until I was woken up to a girl's laughter. I had slept naked and so did Amber. However, she woke up before me and saw my flaccid 2 inch dick. She was touching it with her hand and giggling. I jumped off the bed and looked for my clothes but they were on the other side of the room.

"Rick don't freak out. It's just so cute and little. Like a baby."

I was frozen in embarrassment. She slid on the bed and sat on the edge close to me. She reached up and rubbed my balls, while looking at my face. I tried not to make eye contact with her, but I could not look away. She had a little smile on her face and was giggling a little.

"Rick I love to play with them when they are soft and tiny. Relax."

How could I relax I was totally humiliated. I started feeling myself get hard.

"See Rick it's growing now, so you do not have to be so shy. She was rubbing my balls with one hand still as my dick got hard. It was pointing straight at her when she used two fingers to masturbate me.

"See Rick, I will get you really hard again, and you can show me what a big stud you are."

The only problem was this was it. It was not going to grow any more. I was still looking in her face when her little smile turned to full out shit eating grin. Then she stopped girly giggling and started laughing.

"O, my Rick, that's it. That's as big as it gets? Wholly shit, I thought I had trouble feeling you last night because of all the booze mixed with coming a few times before."

I was so ashamed. My face was turning red. I just stood there as she looked at me. It was my worst nightmare. I could not believe it was happening like this. Then bad went to worse. Her laughter and my shame did not make my cock shrink. In fact I was only getting harder. Not longer, but harder. My dick was twitching as she clapped her hands and rocked back and forth while laughing. Then it happened. I shot my cum on her. She was not even touching me. The cum squirted all over her legs. The humiliation of situation made me cum.

"What the fuck really," she laughed. "I didn't even touch you. Well, I mean I wasn't even touching you. O shit you like this. You like girls making fun of you. That gets you off."

My eyes starting watering. I was nearly in tears. I felt my erection going down. I was at least a little bigger while hard. Now I was losing even that. Amber looked in my eyes and must have seen my shame. Then she did something I never expect. She stood up and hugged me. She was rubbing my back and telling me,

"Its ok, it's ok. It will be our secret. Our really little secret," she said with a laugh.

She giggles just a little as she comforted me. She hugged me for quite a while till I calmed down. Then she told me I did do a good job with me mouth. She tells me last night was nice. I feel myself getting hard all over again. Her tits are smashed into my chest as she hugs me. Then I could not believe it, I spurted cum again right on her belly button gem piercing. Amber backed up a bit. She told me she made me come twice now. She asked maybe I could take care of her again this morning before she had to go. I was stunned. I could not think. She sat back on the bed and leaned back on her elbows.

"Please," she said as she parted her legs.

I got on my knees and looked at her pussy. Her little bit of hair was matted down. The spurt of cum I had just put on her belly was dripping down to her crotch and mixing with my dried cum from last night. Then she said it,

"Kiss it."

goosebbv
goosebbv
72 Followers
12