All Comments on 'Little Sis Ch. 04'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveabout 6 years agoAuthor
Not really incest

Thanks for your continued support. Before anyone comments I know this is not really an incestuous chapter nor is there any taboo in it. I have left it in the genre though so that the whole series has a common theme.

I am now working on the next installment as Mara and Gabi get to meet. Not quite decided who will cum out on top; Mara, Gabi or even Jamie. Maybe we will find out that Mara isn't quite as sweet and innocent as Jamie thinks she is.

Love to hear your ideas on what should happen next.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Why?

Why would you do this to an incest story that is supposed to be about Brother and Step sister in love. Now there is going to be a confrontation between either the two women or all three of them and someone will get hurt.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Yeah why...

It seems odd that in an incest story he was so eager to get away from his sister. I dont know if I buy the idea that she was just temptation and not true love. Im all for some conflict and adversity in incest as the societal taboo of it makes it difficult if caught and it can make for a decent character building moment for those involved. But the way the characters have so far been setup it seems like this is headed for a complete disaster and someones heart is going to be crushed. Hopefully the next chapter is soon so we can find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Suggesgtion for the next chapter

Mara reveals a little more of herself (as it sure seems she has a story to tell that hasn't been shared)and Gabi and Mara hit it off. Essentially Gabi is bi, but more on the lesbian side and that is where she will find a life patner. Mara is also bi, but leans to the male side. The three of the can work out a lot of happy years if Gabi's long term partner is up for it. If it is her roommate from chapter 3, it would probably work out just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superbly written!!

Can't wait for the next chapter, a VERY believable tale so far.

sabra16023sabra16023about 6 years ago
Great Read

Just leave it here & keep writing please. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Best chapter yet. Looking forward to the next one.

Olebill63Olebill63about 6 years ago
NO

change to orgy not incest

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

UH-OH, Jaime, you better come clean and tell her; warn her, before she finds out from ... someone else. Otherwise you might find yourself on the wrong side of her Latin temper.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES