All Comments on 'Little Sis Ch. 01'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stepsisters...

... neither incest, nor taboo. Simply the daughter of two biologically absolute unrelated people to you. What's the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Close enough

Step-siblings are common in the incest category, and I think readers would rightly be surprised (and possibly unhappy) to find them in any other category without at least a note at the top of the story. No issue with categories here imho.

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments on whether this is incest/taboo or not. I must admit I was unsure myself but the general feeling seemed to be that relationships within a family unit (even step-siblings) could well be included in this category. I guess it will divide opinion a little so sorry if it does.

As for the story, I hope you enjoyed as it is a little different to what I have written recently. Would be good to get some constructive feedback as to how it was received and whether you feel a follow up would be of interest.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
This is the CORRECT category

While step-siblings is not always incest (depends on local laws) it is definitely taboo. Exactly the same as step-parents with step-children.

Very nice story - looking forward to the sequel.

jerrys1jerrys1over 6 years ago
Very nice.

Nicely done. Can’t wait till Christmas

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
Enjoyed!

Step sister sex is probably just a bit taboo, but in this story all they actually did was get touchy feely. Given that my son and I regularly screw the insides out of each other maybe I expect sex to be a lot more than that.

Definitely continue the story, there's a lot more could happen between these two.

Minnie X

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a nice story and build up. Gabi certainly wants his big cock and hopefully, there are more chapters. The plot is very hot and certainly can do so much more. Cannot wait. The raw sex will bond them more forever. Thank you.

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
Delete the moronic comments

There will always be a moron making anonymous comments, just delete them and be grateful that you don't have the same lack of intelligence. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great start looking forward to reading lots more.

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 6 years agoAuthor
Christmas will Come

Thank you so much for the constructive comments. This chapter was intentionally "touchy-feely" to set the atmosphere as much as anything. I am working through a couple of ideas for Christmas and hope to have it published before the big day arrives for real.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Nothing special and disappointing

Hope you improve in the next chapter.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

This looks like a good start,

Thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is not a story of incest. Wrong catagory. Furthermore there is no integrity by any of the characters in this story. They all are living a lie and they lie to each other from start to finish. None of the relationships have an ounce of integrity. They boldly distort the truth. The writer doesn't come clean even in the end. The relationships have no basis to survive longterm due to lack of integrity. Constant shifting sand.

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

Hot, slow burn! Great story! I laughed, I cried, I got hard and stroked my cock!

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

BTW, fuck @Anonymoys. They're a fucking cocklap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES