Little T and her Daddy J Ch. 06

Story Info
The end of the first day.
1.2k words
4.22
12.8k
1

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and J sat at the kitchen table smiling. They had discussed a lot about the blossoming friendship between their littles and agreed between themselves that if the girls were ok with it, they were willing to take things to the next level. They would all have to talk things over, and set up ground rules, but they were excited to try things out.

Chris set his beer down and glanced at the stairs. "Well, what do you think? Should we bring the little ones down for lunch?"

J nodded, smiling, "Yeahhhhhhh, they've been pretty quiet for a while now."

The two guys shared a grin, hearing the girls earlier, playing upstairs, they both obviously enjoyed it and that's what prompted their chat about possibly playing together more in the future.

J said, "Well, why don't you head up and round up the little ladies and I'll tidy up and get lunch together?"

Chris nodded and said, "Are you sure you're OK with having us? I don't want to impose?"

J waved him off and replied "of course! Of course! Go! You're not imposing at all, we'd love to have you!"

Chris grinned, and said "Alright! I'm going!" And he made his way up the stairs. When he got to the bedroom, the door stood wide open and he paused.

The two girls were a tangle of naked limbs, the blanket kicked to the bottom of the bed. Chris felt his jeans get a little tighter, and he watched for a couple minutes. The girls were wrapped up in each other's arms, sleeping soundly. His eyes drifted from their mussed hair to their softly rising and lowering breasts and down to their intwined legs, their bruised bottoms, and the shaved spots between their legs peeking out.

Chris sighed with a smile, adjusted his pants, and crept into the room. He knelt and tucked a lock of hair behind Sara's ear and whispered "hey there baby girl. Time to get up." He reached over and stroked T's hair "Come on princess, you too."

The girls stirred, and T yawned and stretched. Chris's eyebrows lifted as T's naked body did wonderful things as she stretched out her stiff muscles.

Sara mumbled and cuddled into the pillow, "Just 5 more minutes Daddy..." I

Chris chuckled and softly patted her bum, "Sorry hun, you gotta get up. We're all going to have a little lunch and then we all need to have a talk."

Both girls eyes snapped open with worry and Chris giggled. "No, not that kind of talk, your bottoms are safe for now. We're going to have a happy talk. I'll let you both get up and get dressed and go help J with lunch." He kissed Sara on the forehead and winked at T who blushed from head to toe after remembering that she was completely naked.

When they heard him on the stairs T groaned and cuddled into Sara whispering, "I forgot I was naked! Your Daddy saw EVERYTHING!"

Sara giggled. "Well, it's nothing he hasn't seen before, and your Daddy got to see me earlier, fair's fair."

They both cuddled for a minute and then slowly got dressed. They both opted to go without panties, their bottoms reminding them of the events that transpired earlier.

Ten minutes later, the two girls padded sleepily down the stairs and into the kitchen together, hand in hand. They both said at the exact same time "Hi Daddy!" and looked at each other and giggled and made their way to the kitchen table. Two place settings were plastic Disney Princess plates, bowls, and cutlery and they both had a sippy cup beside them. The two guys sat at the other place settings and they all dug into the lunch of grilled cheese, tomato soup, and chocolate milk. The guys asked about their nap and if they enjoyed lunch. When they finished eating and cleaned up, they all made their way to the living room. J and Chris sat on the couch and the two girls sat together on the love seat.

There was a bit of an awkward silence and J finally broke the quiet and said, "So, today turned out a little bit different than any of us expected, but both Chris and I agreed that we all had a good time." He looked around the room and everyone nodded so he continued.

"Chris and I discussed it and we both like the fact that you two girls have someone to play with. We also decided that we'd like to all play together sometimes and we wanted to make sure you girls were comfortable with that. We'll all take things slowly, but we think after we set some ground rules that it could be fun to have a relationship together."

The girls both blushed and looked at each other but they were smiling and they both nodded yes at the same time.

After the initial nervousness, the rest of the conversation went well. They all agreed that as long as everyone knew beforehand, and there was no getting together without the rest of the group knowing, I that all four people would be considered welcome play partners with eachother. The girls would always defer to their own Daddy for rules, but if they were at each other's home, house rules applied. They all discussed the rules of each home, and surprisingly they were almost identical. The only differences were small, such as the bra rule that J and T had, etc. The girls agreed that they would follow the rules of the house and that broken rules would be dealt with as each Daddy saw fit. As their afternoon came to a close, everyone got more comfortable with everything and it came time to say goodbye.

Sara came up to T and hugged her goodbye and gave her a long kiss on the lips and she hugged J. Chris shook J's hand and kissed T on the forehead and hugged her.

The house felt surprisingly empty to T once she was alone with her Daddy. She kissed him deeply and thanked him for the whole day. He growled into her kiss and carried her to the bedroom.

She giggled the whole way up the stairs.

Back at Chris and Sara's, Sara showed her appreciation another way. As soon as they had entered the house she dropped to her knees. Chris barely had time to close the door behind him before Sara had his jeans down, her dress pulled down freeing her heavy breasts, and his cock in her mouth. It took only seconds for him to be rock hard again and then only a few minutes of his little girl gagging on him for him to be grunting and thrusting into her mouth. Sara felt her Daddy start tensing up and his thrusts were becoming erratic so she reached up behind him and grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her, forcing herself to take his cock as deep as she could. As her tongue sloppily rubbed the underside of his cock she felt him grab a fistful of her hair and he groaned. She felt his ass tense up and his cock started pulsing his warm sticky cum into her throat. Sara gulped and swallowing as fast as she could and then tore his cock from her mouth with a deep gasping breath. Kneeling down before him, her chest heaving as she panted, she beamed a huge, drooly smile up at him, some of his unswallowed cum stuck to her lips and chin. "Thank you Daddy!" Sara slowly got up, fixed her dress, wiped her mouth and looked at Chris.

Chris smiled and they made their way into the house.