Little Teddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both mother and son lay side by side on Teddy's bed staring at his mother's hand as it repeatedly stroked up and down the mammoth cock. Neither made a sound. Both seemed to be completely entranced by the unlikely circumstance they currently found themselves in.

"Is this helping with the pain, baby?" asked Tammy, as she became more comfortable with the gentle stroking up and down motion that she was applying to her son's member. Without waiting for an answer, the young blond who was laying down next to her aroused son rested her head on his shoulder, letting her left hand fall to her side, snuggling in close and continuing to caress him with her right hand.

Teddy put his left arm around his mother, gathering her in to snuggle closely beside him. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see that he had a very unobstructed view down the front of his mother's dress. He could plainly see her ample cleavage, just barely contained in the skimpy little bra. The only thing hidden from his eyes were her nipples, and yet, he thought he could make out the pink tops of these, straining just under the bra.

For her part, Tammy was unable to tear her eyes away from the amazing sight of her rather small and dainty hand with neatly painted red nails, as it travelled up and down the length of Teddy's cock. Indeed it did look like she was simply trying to gently caress away the pain of an injury.

The feeling Teddy was currently experiencing was far from pain, however. He began to feel a familiar tingling in his massive testicles. He knew if his mother kept this up for very long that he would certainly erupt. He loved the feeling of the sensual warmth of his mother, lying next to him, all snuggled into him, as she caressed him.

Teddy could smell the faint, and yet intoxicating aroma of his mother's perfume as he buried his face into her neck, gently pushing aside some of her blond hair out of the way with his nose. He then began to gently plant ever so light kisses all along her neck, deliberately traveling up to her ear, lightly blowing into hear ear, delicately running his tongue all over her ear, and back down her neck. Then, when he reached the spot where he started, he would start over, repeating the whole process over again.

Tamm, who was already aroused beyond what she had felt in years, felt tingles shooting from where Teddy was kissing straight down to her pussy. While her mind struggled to tell her that this was wrong, that she needed to put a stop to this, at the same time, she felt herself sinking deeper into the suggestive dream state she was in.

Everything that was happening seemed surreal. It was like she was floating above the room and watching what was happening below, and yet she could very vividly FEEL what was happening. As her son lightly kissed and licked her neck and ear, the young mother felt her arousal level spike to dangerously high levels.

The back of her mind kept trying to tell her that something was very wrong, but it didn't seem quite strong enough to penetrate the heightened lust that her body was experiencing.

This fact became apparent to Teddy when he felt his mother shudder in his arms. He began rubbing her back and side with the arm that he had placed around his mother. When he felt her shudder, his caresses became a bit bolder and his hand travelled confidently to the bottom of his mother's impressive breast, gently lifting the weight of in his hand through her thin white sundress and bra.

Teddy then turned his hips away from his mother, causing her to lose her grip on his erection, much to her disappointment. He felt that if she kept stroking him in the manner that she was that he would shoot cum to the ceiling, and this was not the way he wanted to cum today.

At the same time, he deftly moved his hand from his mother's back, up inside the front of her dress, somehow finding the hooks on her bra. With proficiency which he had no idea that he even possessed, Teddy used two fingers to unhook his mother's bra.

As the clasp on her bra loosened, she felt the cups falling away and releasing her breasts. Suddenly the realization of what was happening seemed to dawn on the young mother a little bit. She suddenly became more aware of the fact that she was extremely aroused, and her mind began struggling through the hazy confusion to figure out exactly what was going on. It was as if she were lightly making out with someone, and yet her husband was gone away on a business trip. How could that be...? She struggled to reconcile what was going on.

Teddy placed his face directly in front of hers, capturing her eyes with his own, staring directly into his mother's very mind and soul. This caused that hazy confusion to increase beyond Tammy's ability to control it. She felt as if she could literally pass out.

"It's OK mom. Just relax and trust me" said Teddy in a voice that most certainly was not his own.

"Just relax and trust you" repeated the confused young mother dully, as if deep in a hypnotic trance.

With that, Teddy reached around his mother, directing her to lean forward slightly, and grasped the zipper at the back of her sundress, deftly tugging it all the way down her back in a single, smooth motion until it rested just above her bottom, completely unzipped and gaping open to reveal her bra strap hanging loosely in the back.

Then he grabbed the sides of the dress, pulling it down and off of first one, then the other of her arms, completely exposing her large dangling breasts that were hanging below the open silky bra that was still draped over her arms. Her large, silver dollar sized, pink, and fully erect nipples seemed to pop up at him, demanding attention.

"Your breasts are far too beautiful to hide mom" Teddy very nearly panted to his mother.

"Too beautiful to hide..." murmured Tammy in puzzled response.

Teddy did not understand what was happening between him and his mother. He was only vaguely aware that he wasn't completely in control of events himself, but that there was something now living within him that had taken over control. Whatever this thing was, it seemed to have some sort of hypnotic power over his beautiful mother that was enabling him to strip away her clothes without any resistance being offered by her.

Though he didn't understand it, he also didn't mind at all. He was far too gone in excitement to even consider turning back now as he bent his head forward, extended his tongue, and began gently licking his mother's left nipple. Next he sucked as much of the breast into his ravenous mouth as would fit, and began earnestly licking at the erect nipple under his tongue.

"AAAAHHHHH..."

Tammy's breasts had always been ultra-sensitive. She was obviously enjoying this unexpected attention she was suddenly receiving. Teddy reached down and began stroking her pussy through her thin and silky panties, which to his delight, he found were completely soaked through from the heat and moisture of his mother's aroused pussy.

"MMMMMMMM...Ahhhhh..." Tammy moaned as she began to gently bob her head from side to side, scarcely able to continue holding it up.

Teddy knew that the time had come. Pushing the short sundress up to her belly, his hungry eyes took in her skimpy, soaked, silky white panties. He could smell her intoxicating musky aroma of arousal wafting up at him, which made his cock jump with excitement.

Placing a hand on each side of her hips, he grasped her panties and began tugging them down her body. Tammy just lay there in a complete stupor, not really understand what was happening and not helping at all. He wasn't able to get them past her curves.

"Lift your ass up mom" Teddy commanded.

"Lift my ass..." Tammy responded, again in that weird, far off voice, and then promptly did what she was commanded, lifting her beautifully curvy ass up slightly off the bed.

Teddy resumed pulling, this time the silky panties easily cleared his mother's round hips and ass. The horny young teen now feasted his hungry eyes on his mother's completely exposed pussy - which she kept completely shaven, as bare as a newborn. Being completely shaven made her look even more naked somehow as he stared down at his mother. He reached up, pulling the opened bra off each arm, pulling it away, and dropping it carelessly on the floor beside his bed. The beautiful young mother and son now lay together on his bed, completely naked, their arousal seemingly steaming off of each of them.

Teddy, fearing that he may never be in such a fortuitous situation ever again, decided that now was not the time to dally. He positioned his lower body between his mother's slightly spread legs, wiggling between them, forcing them further apart as he moved closer.

He poised above her, positioning his pre-cum drenched cock head at the entrance of his mother's pussy opening that was soaking wet from her own arousal. For her part, Tammy just stared down at her son's cock as it made contact with the very entrance that she had born him from just 18 years ago, understanding nothing at this point but her primal lust that craved satisfaction from the largest cock she had ever seen in her life. It was as though she didn't see who was attached to the cock poised at her pussy - just the cock itself, and it made her crazy with desire.

Teddy took a moment to marvel at the sight before him. His amazing new cock, poised at the entrance of his mother totally bald, wet, and willing pussy. The head already partially was penetrating her. His mother's impressive, naked breasts hanging down on either side of her body slightly as she lay on her back, completely naked for his pleasure. Her eyes, though blank of any kind of understanding, nonetheless filled with a starving primal lust.

He could hold back no longer. With a rather strong force, he began surging forward, immediately impaling 3 inches into his mother's tight pussy.

"AAAAHHH! Easy baby, I've never had anything this large before."

After pushing into her this far, he found that he could go no further, and pulled back, withdrawing so that only his cock head was still inside of his mother's tightness. As he stared down, he could see a bright sheen of moisture that was her arousal completely coating his thick cock.

Then he pushed forward again, this time easily penetrating the initial 3 inches, plus gaining 2 more.

"OOOOH baby...SOOO BIIIIG..." exclaimed his still confused mother, as he looked down at her, he could see that her eyes were opened wider than they had been in quite some time.

He pulled back again, this time aiming spit directly down onto his exposed shaft for an additional amount of lubrication for good measure. He pushed forward as far as he could again, gaining yet another 2 more inches.

A thought suddenly penetrated Tammy's confused mind. He was now at least a couple inches deeper into her than any other man had ever been before. And yet...who was this...? This thought began to propel her back up and out of the murky confusion that she had been previously held hostage in.

Teddy pulled back again, paused for a brief moment as he detected a look of recognition beginning to register in his mother's eyes, then he pushed forward all the way, completely filling his mother with his newly grown cock that had been the source of fascination for both of them just a few moments ago. He completely bottomed out in her, feeling his cock make contact with her cervix while at the same time his sparse pubic hair pressed against her cleanly shaven pussy.

Tammy was suddenly completely aware of what was happening to her. She looked up into her son's eyes with an heir of total confusion.

"What?" she began...

Her sentence was interrupted by Teddy's load groan of satisfaction at the feel of being completely inside of his sexy mother. He pulled all the way out, and then pushed all the way back inside of her. Then he repeated it again...and again...and again, steadily fucking harder into his mother, shoving her ass down into the bed with a great force as he repeatedly penetrated her.

"Teddy...what's Ung...Ung...happening? Ung...Ung...Ung.." asked his now completely aware, yet confused mother. Though she now was now aware that her son was fucking her, her body was also still completely aroused at a higher level than she had ever experienced before.

Hearing his mother's voice seemed to also trigger something within Teddy. Though he only slowed his pace slightly, his mind began to recover control. He also was aroused at a level which he had never experienced in his young life.

Once he realized what was going on...seeing his completely naked mother underneath him, with his cock poised halfway into yet another inward stroke - he froze.

Tammy immediately felt a huge pang of disappointment shoot through her. Even though she was now fully aware of what was happening to her, her body was threatening a complete mutiny if she tried to deny it the completion of an orgasm.

"Mom" asked Teddy, now back in his own voice, sounding completely scared and confused.

"Oooohh...it's ok baby, you didn't know what you were doing. Mmmmm..." replied the excited young mother, as she felt him shift slightly, causing pressure to return to her stimulated clit.

"But...what's...happening..." he began.

"Shhh...it's OK" replied Tammy, reaching behind her son, placing both hands on his bottom, and pulling him toward her. He sank all the way back into his mother. They both groaned in unison.

"I don't think I can stop now mom..." started Teddy.

"Who asked you to?" his mom smiled up at him.

That was all the encouragement the horny teen needed. He began hammering into his mother with all the youthful strength his body could exert.

The sound of sex immediately filled his bed room: his balls slapping against his mother's ass as he attempted to drive her harder and harder into the bed, the headboard of his bed slamming and banging against the wall of his room, moans and groans coming from both him and his mother.

Almost as soon as Teddy resumed fucking her, Tammy felt her orgasm begin to overtake her. This was not going to be a normal, run of the mill orgasm.

"OOOOOHHHHH AHH..AHH...AHH..." Tammy panted as her son fucked her harder and still harder than she had ever before been fucked. She could feel every inch of his huge cock as it totally filled places that had never been touched inside her before, setting off sparks that edged ever closer and closer to her internal fire.

"MMM...MMMM...MMM..." she groaned, trying in vain to catch her breath, opening her legs wider, pushing up harder to meet each stroke.

Then it was upon her. That long elusive orgasm was on her...

"AHHHHHHH!! YYYEEEEESSSSS!! OOOOOOHHHHH!! AAAAAHHHH!!"

She screamed as loud as she could as she felt her pussy exploding onto her son's cock, literally squirting all over both of them, drenching both of them and her son's bed.

Holy Shit! She had never done that before in her life. She didn't even know it was possible. How was she ever going to be able to settle for Mark's pathetic little worm ever again? The thought just popped into her head for a brief second before she could push it back out.

"Ohhh baby..." She cooed. This was all it took for Teddy. He felt as if the orgasm was starting down at his toes, and working its way up to his balls. He also exploded with a force he had never experienced in his young life, completely filling, and then overflowing his mother's tight pussy. Cum splurged from around his cock, dripping down his mother's ass, and adding to the soaking his bed had already suffered.

He collapsed onto his mother, both of them panting from exertion, his eyes clenched shut tightly. She held him with all her strength in both arms, gently stroking his back, cooing softly into his ear. The realization of what had just happened still not hadn't dawned on either of them as they lay in the complete bliss of the moment, feeling nothing but relief and love for one another.

12