All Comments on 'Little Things Ch. 03 of 04'

by nomennescio

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Neat balance between attention to detail and too much information. .... mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to much

lost me on chapter 3 way to drawn out am finding another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome..

I personally like a long read, especially if it's good like this one. This is well written, cannot stop reading.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Good read

But jesus christ, that boy is so whipped, his ineptitude almost ruined the story for me, almost. But I'll continue to read on because overall this series has been excellent.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Tease.

It's all about the journey. Glorious drama. Great work as always.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
what a guy

man this guy is submissive and dosent know the real world or just stucked up under his sister's commands. and sister is fool may be not... i ma just gonna read next chapter. hopefully she feels the same as brother.. may be .. just use him as a puppy dog and go back to college and start fucking like a slut again

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Ah, yes, Geography

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

You write beautifully. I'm reading it all in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Underrated and underappreciated, if you ask me!

yesterdaysyesterdaysalmost 5 years ago

Wonderful story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Sure, if that's what you think, sounds good. You should leave, go back to school for some research project you need to do or something. My life might have been school, and might still be, but, whether or not, I am helping Dad here on the farm, right now, every day. Go."

If he's really mad, or really wants the message to take, or wants her to feel the weight of her own words, "It was nice to be, what, the 21st guy? Thanks for that."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And there it is. The part in these stories where you think, "oh hey, things are looking up, looks like they're gonna get together now, finally", but then the separation begins for whatever contrived bullshit reason(s) the author comes up with (most do it sadly, so don't feel too bad, it's just annoying and cliche, that's all). In this case, I think the root issue is she feels undeserving of love and is also a little hung up on what others would think, thus she pushes him away and refuses to allow herself a chance at real happiness. Anyway, let's see if this sorts itself out in the next part.

albertaboyalbertaboy3 months ago

I usually only comment at the end of the series, but this is fantastic.

Extremely well written and hot as fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernomennescio@nomennescio
8/2021: I fear the spark has left me. I've started and re-started half a dozen stories over the last few years, and every time, I get stuck midway through, losing the ability to conjure up words that would demand being read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories