All Comments on 'Little Things Kill Ch. 01'

by Lumberjacked

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally betrayed on all levels by a woman who

supposedly loves him. I see oh yes it is all fun and games and meant to improve their sex lives. What is reality is called conditioned response and training as a cuckold. Time to divorce the slut and move on old boy, she isnt worth keeping and for all intents and purposes I would imagine Terry has already promised her a long hard dick to make her happy. I have never understood why a man would remain married to a slut who does not really love him on the trust, emotional, ethical, moral, or sexual sides but only loves him as he provides for her a home base for her to have her sexual promiscuity events run from. His role is more of madam and maid in a whorehouse for her. Now she will be exposing both of them to various diseases, financial hardships, and possible physical abuse or death. A great life isnt it, only a very mentally sick person could really get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep Writing

Loved the humilation..keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent beginning, keep it going

Great start. he deserves all the humiliation for teasing his wife about her tits. This story has great potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Betrayed by a wife who tries to build

a public awareness of his size and stammina to everyone in her office. Her determination to humiliate her husband and assume (with her friends who will be brought in) a permanent Domme role makes this a primary femdum role. If he has any brains he would leave this bitch of a wife after leaving her blindfolded, gagged and hands tied outside of a biker bar, so she can get the big size she wants.

Where is Mrs B Breast girl coming from anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

Why is it all you so called men get off on being humiliated

by their unfaithful whores of wives.I would fucking divorce the nasty cunt and kill the jackass

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 9 years ago
Great Read

For us smaller guys who accept who we are, this story is a great read. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous