All Comments on 'Little Things Kill Ch. 02'

by Lumberjacked

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Perfect story, keep the story coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work. very realistic. Some woman know how to take charge of the tiny man. many men need the treatment to face reality and understand their plsce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice...

Very nicely done. I really liked the whole dynamic at the party. Think about it, he makes her go to the party completely flat chested, enjoying that he has the power to make her much less of a woman. She reveals that he is also very underendowed, so they are even right. His fallacy is quickly exposed as huge hung guys are still hot for her, while he is exposed for being much less of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I dont know who is more pathetic or immature.

The small dicked husband being manipulated by a slut or the slut who needs to degrade herself to get women for sex with her husband. Not really etotic unless you put it into the sick sex arena. She could have so easily seduced him without the demeaning talk and actions but in her own demented world that is how she feels she must act. A small fortune right here at the this party for a good psychologist, the doctor, and the therapist working on all four of them.

goamz86goamz86about 16 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to read the next chapters.

lilweeweelilweeweeover 14 years ago
small dicked men

I have a nub myself...i can relate so well to this story..

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Bullets are little and they most definatly will kill.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
Great stuff!

I love it. I think though under these circumstances I woiuld cum in my pants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous