All Comments on 'Little Things Kill Ch. 05'

by Lumberjacked

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank You Jesus

That I find this story repulsive, I'd be really scared if I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You know it!

Please continue this. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not offended...disgusted.

I am very serious when I say I fervently hope the author is serving a long prison sentence with no hope of parole. The lockup and exposure to being someones prison bitch would explain his fascination with sperm, and the world would be a better place with his interaction limited to internet use only. Don't misunderstand...I'm not offended by the perversity, the depravity, the mindless or idiotic, I'm disgusted with it, and slightly depressed that any person could concoct such a demeaning and meritless story. Forget waste of writing skill (or lack thereof,) it's the waste of a person, and that is always to be regretted....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well told and interesting. Thanks.

Interesting and well told story.

Thanks for developing it, would love to read more. Ignore those silly comments, people are told the content but still complain. Please keep writing.

I love how you tell the story and the psychological edge that is in your story telling.

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyabout 15 years ago
impressive series with hope for more

This is a fantastic series of stories.

Unfortunately the leap between time frames are to large and if filed int with story and details could improve things greatly.

I look forward to more.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
saddest person on this planet.

not the husband, the author of this immature drival. Seriously, you couldn't come close to passing a mental stability exam. I feel so sorry for any women in your life, although I highly doubt you've ever had any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No submissions for a long time

It looks like he won't be writing any more of this drivel thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Suspencifull, truthfull interpredation -ch5 we wish for more!

Thanks, exquisitly put.Can't wait to hear your next chapter. What happens when little dickie's secret of his unforgivable betrayal is discovered or misinterpited by his condescending bride!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The title...

I would have liked to see who died...Maybe the baby in her cheating belly? Maybe then he could have a good laugh...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An idiotic cuck crap story by an idiotic author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real perverts or brain sick people like that author can write such a crap!!!

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

Strange but I had a friend like this in the army.He loved been controlled by women and they loved controlling him. Getting him to do things there husband never to them . He had more sex in the end than his wife and with far sexier women. His wife didn't know that her best friends was having him.

I think you should do more on this story but with a twist. Like the wife is at work so the sister comes to visit him. Or it turns out the baby is his because they used his sperm. Turns out her husband cannot produce kids even though he has a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's now 22 and there haven't been more stories since '08. That's a shame. I was liking where the last two chapters had taken it. I wanted to hear how Terry would going to more humiliation of him. What she might make him do, how she would have him do things like making love where his wife's favorite shirt (that she's stretching out because of her breast) or having him eat her ass with similar directions that she gave in this chapter. And how his wife would maybe get it so he hooks her up with someone she finds cute at his job or church to cause him more humiliation. All the while both women are causing him pain that he can't refuse. Where are these chapters. Let's see them.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

The title you chose for your submission seems complete irrelevant to the actual plot and character development. So much so that as a reader I feel cheated by what you offered here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous