All Comments on 'Little Tish Ch. 07'

by howiepumpser6

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't care who ends with who anymore

There is so much loving going on in this series that it would be a sin not to include everyone just let the love flow freely. Moms defences are slowly but surely starting to crumble and I'm willing to bet that by the end of next chapter she'll share the bed with those two minxes, Billie & Tishie are so hot for each other nothing can stop their relationship of being more than friends and far more than just sex partners, and of course Jacky & Tishie are practically an item by now with her saving her most prized possession for him. Billie has the hots for Jackie so I see no real harm if they become a 3-way item together, makes the public life easier and gives them plenty of option to spice the bedtime action.

Just don't make them go through any unnecessary drama, it'll kill the mood and the progression of pure affection.

In the end how can this gem get anything but a 5*!

RasmatRasmatalmost 8 years ago
I agree with the previous comment.

To me it seems almost a forgone conclusion that Mom will,sooner or later, join them. She needs love as much as they do and could mentor them all, making a beautiful, happy, loving foursome if Billie moved in with them. Just a thought ;-).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous