Little Tish Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her with fresh eyes and couldn't help imagining the hunger in her pretty face if I were to get up on my knees, grab her ankles and spread her legs gently apart. Lost in my daydream/fantasy, my eyes bore into hers and the sparks flew.

In my mind was the image I had already feasted my eyes on several days ago. It was her beautiful, slippery-wet little clamshell pussy and she'd showed it and herself to me several days ago.

She has the youthful, lovely body and face of a teenage homecoming queen with smooth, tanned flawless skin and firm rounded breasts that just scream to be suckled and kissed. Her legs retain the firm shapeliness they'd had when she was a 13 year-old cheerleader. As the loving heat blazing away in her lovely sky-blue eyes captured my heart, my mind was on the succulent, slippery-wet invitation of her neatly shaved pussy lips and the tenderly sweet little slit just between them.

Her scent was irresistible and my mind was picturing the slippery-wetness lightly coating her smoothly shaven pussy as it tingled and ached up there between her soft inviting legs. She has the little puss of a child, with her slippery-slick girl-cum spreading from between her labia, the edges of which sit snuggly right up against one another.

But in my mind, I pictured pulling her soft pink, little slippery slit apart and looking hungrily deep within her irresistible sex. My eyes then would shift from her softly compelling sex up to her beautiful face and then I would have only to decide which set of perfect lips to kiss just before burying myself deep within her empty, ravenous vagina.

She must have subliminally picked up on my aching need for her as our mutual hunger for each other combined to a level that felt all but inevitable. Our eyes met and our powerful need for one another blazed between us. I could clearly see the ache in her.

Her nostrils flared as she licked her lips and began rubbing her tummy and her thighs, almost like she was trying to push the ache from them. I could feel the need in her she saw mirrored in my eyes and she began desperately squeezing her thighs together.

I was again conscious of her delicious scent and, once again, we were both surrounded with the electricity of sexual tension—irresistible sexual tension. Under my thigh, her cute little toes began to flex and point and clinch.

And then, with a ragged breath, she looked at me, let out a huge sigh and plunged ahead. "Jackie, you've never even met your family but they sure know about you -- and about your little sister."

I nodded my understanding and with a husky voice, she continued. "I know I've told you parts of this before but you have and uncle -- my mother's brother. When he married, back East, he and his wife wound up with a beautiful little boy." There was a long thoughtful pause and then she filled in the shameful parts. "His name was Mark Young and he was Tish's father. From the time we were toddlers we were inseparable. We loved each other and when our parents finally caught us together in bed, I was there . . . with my cousin."

She had told me most of this before but I was still moved and rocked by all the pain this little fact had caused her over the years. But after a minute or so I thought that I really shouldn't be too surprised. I looked into my mother's bright-blue eyes and smiled. 'She does understand,' I realized. 'She's been there'.

"So my darling, handsome son, I completely understand your love and total commitment to your baby sister. I am just so relieved that you'll never have to go through all the shame and disgusted stares we had to endure at the hands of our families. When Mark and I finally got back together, we were completely ostracized; the family totally disowned us.

"So now we have no family in the whole world beside ourselves. We are completely on our own. But thankfully," she added with a smile, "now we can make a lot of our own rules.

"But, don't ever hurt your little sister, Jackie. She is a treasure beyond price and if she looses us, she will have no one. She will be completely on her own and that would kill her.

"So, if you are wondering about my reluctance to be any closer with you physically, it's that I am terrified doing anything like that would destroy your baby sister. She would feel enormously betrayed by the only people who have ever loved her.

"So, as much as I would love to be with you Jackie -- how much I need to be with you, I just can't. It's not that I am all that worried about the incest issue for you and me; it's that I simply cannot ever inflict all that hurt on my favorite little girl in the world -- your little sister. Can you understand?"

"Oh my wonderful, perfectly beautiful mother . . . I had no idea what all you've been through in your short life. I am in total awe of the most awesome mother in the world. You are so good, Mom -- such a kind and loving woman.

"God," I said in wonder, shaking my head and looking down, "I cannot begin to describe all the admiration I have in my heart for you." Then looking deeply into her beautiful sky-blue eyes, I marveled, "What in the hell did I ever do to deserve such incredibly, beautiful and wonderful women in my life? Mom, I just love you so much. And thank you so much for telling me all of this. I know it was very hard for you. But now I know; now I fully understand. Thank you."

As we sat there staring deeply into each other's eyes, our love for each other was obvious and very, very powerful. But, I knew something she didn't know, and I still had a powerful, throbbing erection.

"Again Mom, I thank you. Thank you so much. But there is something you probably don't know. Your sweet little daughter is truly one in a million. We have talked. She shared all you have told her about our parentage. She knows Mom, she knows but she doesn't care. But now there's something you need to know about your incredible, wonderful little daughter."

My mother continued to sit there, still suffering and at the mercy of her needy, empty little sex, staring back and forth, between my eyes and, hungrily, at my cock. Almost beyond the reach of normal logical discourse, she just sat there in agony, squirming her hips, rubbing her thighs together and silently crying out her ravenous sexual hunger. God, she smelled so fucking delicious!

"Mom, look at me," I said firmly. When we locked eyes, I continued, "Tishie and I have an understanding. Well, it's more than an understanding; it's more just how we are I guess. At least as far as all 3 of us," I nodded my head in her direction to indicate she was included - - "well, the 4 of us counting Billie -- are concerned. There isn't a shred of jealously in any of us, anywhere.

"Tishie and I love each other so much . . . well you know about that," I said shaking my head in silent, thankful wonder. "But we also both love Billie -- love her completely, if you know what I mean. We've been together almost constantly and we want her with us -- always, if we can work all that out."

With a sweet little incredulous smile, Mom started shaking her head knowingly. So I continued, "Look, I know it's completely unorthodox and, probably a little weird, now that I think about it, but we aren't even a little bit jealous.

"I'm pretty sure that won't extend beyond the 3 of us . . . well, maybe beyond the 4 of us," I emphasized, looking her squarely in the eye just to insure there were no misunderstandings. "But beyond our little 'family' -- and that includes you Mom -- we have no current interest in any other emotional or physical entanglements."

Mom just sat there, hopeful longing returning to her beautiful blue eyes, and stared at me with such a beautiful look of aching desire it caused my cock to jump and twitch with my intense desire for her. I trembled again with my hunger for her and continued.

"Mom, Tishie knows what you have been going through all these years. She and I agree that our love for you goes far beyond anything that children normally hold for their mothers. She has been intimate with you -- hell, I watched the you two the other day in the pool and I never felt our love was threatened in any way.

"I was just incredibly happy for you two and totally turned on watching two extraordinarily beautiful women -- the two women I happen to love most in the world. And I was just so happy for her, and especially for you, that I just stood there drooling with my cock throbbing in my hand. I stood there practically shaking with excitement and imagining I was right there with her, loving you and making you happy.

"Mom, it's her idea; she wants this, we both do. And, if you do too, we believe you deserve it. There is just nothing about you that's not sexy, loving or adorable. We want this . . . for all of us. Do you understand?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, Jackie. Yes, as hard as it is to believe, now I think I do," she said still trying desperately not to give in to this wonderful new and powerful temptation in her world. "But I'm truly terrified that, once I get a taste of that beautiful cock of yours, I'll want it all the time. I'll crave it every day! Hell, I know I will. It will consume me!

"Oh god, Jackie it's been so long for me, and you have no idea how much I want to, it's just . . . " she said, whimpering and hugging herself, trying desperately to keep her surging hunger at bay.

"Well," I mused smiling, "I know it won't be easy keeping 2 women satisfied, let alone 3 but I'm more than willing to give it the ol' college try.

"I'm not going to promise you can have it every day." I said with a naughty little grin. "But you can have it quite a lot. And if you can, then there is no reason why you should deny yourself -- or me -- any longer.

"Just think how wonderful it will feel when -- not if -- but when, we can slide this aching, throbbing thing so far into you, your eyes will roll back in your head."

She closed her eyes and whimpered as her body trembled with her raging need. She lowered her head and just moaned, trying almost frantically to hold on and deny her hunger as she desperately pressed her soft thighs together.

When she looked up into my eyes, I'm positive she was enthralled with the smoldering hunger she saw burning from inside me. She just shivered and mewled like a starving little kitten.

"So come on Mom; come here to me." I encouraged gently as I watched the desperate ache in her at war with her crumbling reluctance.

I took my throbbing cock in my hand and shivered noticeably as I started slowly stroking it. "You know how good this will feel deep inside that sweet little kitty of yours, don't you Mom? Can't you feel it . . . right now? Just slipping deep inside your sweet, beautiful little pussy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 3 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately, her nostrils flared and her radiant, sky-blue eyes flew open wide with a wild, ravenous almost predatory look that made my pulse pound with desire for her. She gasped and her hips twitched noticeably as she must have felt her beautiful little pussy convulse and twitch between her legs. Her delicious aroma told me how wet she was and how ready her sweet pussy was for my rock-hard cock.

Trembling noticeably, she gave me a tight little stubborn smile, seemingly determined to resist her powerful urges as long as she possibly could. But I was pretty sure I detected her long held, defensive walls beginning to splinter and split into cracks that would soon crumble away completely.

She closed her eyes tightly and hugged herself for all she was worth. Her legs were trembling and her hips increased their twitching that could only reflect the powerful, hungry convulsions taking place throughout her ravenous, wildly itching vagina. She was so hungry!

But it was when I felt her delicate little toes scrunching in on themselves that I knew her resolve was finally melting and caving in to her desperate, aching hunger. She took a deep, shuddering breath and locked her beautiful eyes on my aching cock, thrumming away as I continued slowly stoking it; that apparently did the trick and cracked the floodgates open a little.

With her resistance finally collapsing, she smiled timidly and put her pretty, little bare feet up on my lap and into gentle contact with my aching cock. She was just barely touching me with her cute little toes, and starting to tease me mercilessly. I guess she figured that two could play at this game. I groaned in pleasure and watched her eyes burst into flame with her carnal hunger.

It was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open and focused on her but I needed for her to understand. I needed to resist the delicious contact of her soft, pretty little feet teasing my cock; I needed to think. So I lifted her feet away from my cock and just held them in my hand, kissed the little pink tips of her toes and gently pulled her tender little feet into warm contact with the sensitive skin of my stomach.

"Mom," I started to explain through ragged breaths. "My sweet baby sister has been going through an agony of torment, probably for years now. Like yours, her little kitty is also very, very naughty and apparently she too has had a very strong case of 'itchy britches' for years. She told me all about it on our first night together. Well, let me just start at the beginning.

"You two are so much alike in so many ways. Like you, Tishie has been in conflicted torment, apparently for years now. Except she had no idea of why her little puss was being so naughty all the time. All she knew was that it was driving her crazy and aching with a desperate need for some attention.

"Does any of this sound familiar Mom?" I asked with love radiating from my eyes. Mom just nodded her sad understanding and empathy.

So I went on. "But she didn't have the slightest idea of how to deal with it." I paused momentarily and looked at my mother quizzically. "Didn't you ever have 'the talk' with her about sex and her body?"

Mom just looked embarrassed and shook her head in shame as tears began to gather in the corners of her beautiful, sky-blue eyes. "No Jackie, I never did. I always felt guilty about it but I just couldn't make myself get into the embarrassing issue of my own case of 'hot pants'. I just never could figure out a way to tell her. Now, I feel terrible.

"I had no idea she has been in such misery all this time. I'd just hoped that she wouldn't be plagued with her mother's insane sex drive and almost insatiable needs. But I see now that she has. Oh no Jackie." She sighed, miserable with the knowledge that she had let her beloved little daughter down.

"I know the signs and I should have known. It would have been so easy to show her how to keep her daemons at bay." she said, shaking her head, her tears flowing in miserable understanding.

"Well, thank God for little Billie." I said happily. "They were both innocent little virgins but when they got to talking and comparing notes, I think Billie told her about masturbation and tried to explain how she had been vainly trying to keep her own very strong needs at bay.

"So one night, apparently, Billie stayed here overnight and they started playing around a little bit and they sort of helped each other learn how to scratch that little itch all you guys seem to have. Billie has it too you know. She has it bad.

"We are so lucky to have found each other. She needs us probably more than we need her. But we are all better off with her with us. We both love her, Mom."

Looking down, Mom just squeezed her thighs together and nodded her understanding. I can't read minds I know but I could swear that my oversexed little mother was getting more and more turned on by imagining herself helping my baby sister by scratching that maddening itch for her.

"It turns out our Little Billie has been just perfect for Tishie. Our Little Billie is the one who figured out that Tishie and I were really in love, with each other and that was a real eye opener for my sweet little sister.

"So then they cooked up this this sneaky little plan for Tishie to sort of seduce me." Smiling in admiration, I shook my head with amazed gratitude for our Little Billie and for my little baby sister's audacity and determination.

I went on, "When she finally realized what had been going on, your clever and stubborn little daughter began her campaign of seduction and never looked back.

"So on one of our movie nights, she came down in this tiny little silk robe that was so light and thin she may as well have been naked. She just stood there, looking just as casual as could be but also totally irresistibly sexy. I have no idea when she suddenly became so gorgeous but I sure figured it out that night.

"Anyway, she fed me this bullshit story about boys asking her out on dates and she having no idea what to do, even being clueless about how to kiss them. She tricked me in to showing her . . . dared me to show her my 'best kiss' and, well you know how we are about our dares, right?"

Mom smiled knowingly and shook her head chuckling in obvious admiration for her determined little daughter.

"So, determined to give her the best demonstration I could, I took her over and stood her on the bottom step so we would be more equal in height and I showed her.

"But then a strange thing happened. It couldn't have been three seconds into this 'master kissing lesson' that what I was trying to do completely fled from my conscious mind. We really started kissing and, Mom, it was the most extraordinary kiss of my life; it was fucking awesome!" I said smiling and in awe.

"Well, we both got so turned on that we simply got lost in each other. So that kiss must have lasted for several minutes and we were left completely beyond excited. I was hard as a rock and my sweet little Tishie started to smell sexually delicious. I know you know what I mean, don'tcha?"

Mom's smile was both knowing and very loving. She had been there before and was as enraptured in my story as I was.

"So I carried her back over to the couch down there and carefully sat her down at the end and I, with the most intense erection of my life, sat at the other -- sort of like we are sitting now," I said with a suggestive little grin. Mom's face got very flushed at that point and she once again focused like a lazar on my stiff, throbbing cock. I swear I could see her sweet little feet twitch slightly, as if they were hungry to get back in contact with my painfully throbbing erection.

"So my sweet little sister, now completely up front and honest, started telling me about how she had been suffering with her intense, very intense sexual urges. And as she was telling me all this, and getting me unbelievably aroused in the process, she casually put her feet up on my lap -- again, sort of like yours are now."

Now both Mom and I were smiling naughtily. "Now you know how sensitive Tishie's feet are and how she loves having them rubbed? So while she was telling me all about how completely horny she had always been, I knew she could feel my aching hard-on with her sensitive little toes and the temptation to rub my cock with them started feeling like a damn good idea.

"I noticed her sliding her hand down under the blanket and, as she was telling me about how she and Billie had been experimenting with masturbation, I became convinced that she had started rubbing her little pussy just like Billie had taught her.

"That itch you guys have must really be a powerful aphrodisiac I guess. Is it really that hard to ignore?"

"O Jesus, Jackie!" Mom said, gasping with her wildly tingling need. "You have no idea."

"So Tishie started having trouble keeping her eyes open and her voice steady as she was telling me all this incredibly sexy stuff. She looked so beautiful sitting there, obviously loving herself that I just started following my heart.

123456...8