Little Tish Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been too young to have real sexual desires but I sure remember yearning to be next to you - - touching you. So in a way this -- loving you like this -- is a lifelong dream come true. Subconsciously I think I've always needed this."

~~~~~~~~~ Part 5 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom couldn't seem to be able to help herself as she unconsciously resumed wiggling her tight little pussy around on my hard member and tickling it into a happy tingle yet again. I love listening her voice when she's sexually excited. She sounds so fucking sexy when that happens.

With trembling breaths, she explained a little more about my parentage. "I - told you - that you are - a perfect blend of the - the best parts of - both your fathers, remember?"

When I nodded, she continued shakily. " Well, that goes for . . . um . . . their cocks and . . . ohhh! . . . their skill with them. Your father . . . ummm, . . . had your nice big meaty cock and the skill to . . . to . . . to UU - Uussssee it. I lovvved . . . um . . . it when . . . uhh, he would always fuck meeee . . . with it. He may have ba -- beennnn an ass but I loved his cock! I ja -- just couldn't get enoughfffffff of it! Oh, Jesus Jackie that's goooood!

"Oh Baby," Mom said, panting breathlessly. "Please carry me -- up - up to that -- la - lounge up there and -- and lay me down on-on it. As long as - you are - still so hard, I want you -- want you to fuck - to fuck me right. Okay? Please?"

"You got it Beautiful." I answered and holding my wonderful mother close to me -- still utterly impaled on my hardness, I began to walk us up to the lounge.

Doing my best to hold my sexually desperate mother to my body, she never stopped grinding on my cock or whimpering sexily in her increasingly desperate need. I cupped the hard little butt cheeks of her sweet ass and slowly made my way over to the stairs of the pool.

Apparently, every step drove my hardness ever more deeply into her and our short walk to the lounge was accompanied with a series of whimpers, groans, sighs and cute little yips as she reveled in the hard cock that kept penetrating her so deeply.

We finally made it to the lounge where I laid her down on her back. As we hit the cushion, my cock pushed even further up and into her vagina due to our downward momentum. As we came to rest, she squeezed her eyes shut, made a sexy groan that was more like a wanton growl, grabbed me by the ass and pulled me sharply, ever deeper inside her tight, drenched little pussy. God but that felt good.

We wound up in missionary and I never once slipped from within her hungry, juicy little puss. When she was finally on her back, my favorite position for her by the way, I held myself above her and we just drank each other in with our hungry eyes.

She was tremendously turned on and began looking impatient as she squirmed on my cock. When I finally started a slow stroking motion in and out of her, she just closed her beautiful blue eyes and melted into the cushion with a blissful sigh.

"Oh god Jackie," she panted. "Thissss is so fine -- so wonderfully good in me. Just push in deep for a little bit okay? Please? I just want to feel how you fill me so wonderfully. Okay?"

"I'd love to Mom. Being inside you like this is just perfect. I could stay like this forever."

"Whew! Okay, where was I? " She said haltingly as she tried pulling herself back together even as I slowly resumed sliding in and out of her scrumptious little pussy. "Ohhh, . . . yea, your other father, . . . ummmm, yeaah! . . . Patti's fffffather, . . . Oh fuck that's good! . . . Wa, wa, wasss the onnnnne with, . . . uh, . . . all the charm and kindness Innnnn . . . Oh fuck, Jack! That's feels so good! Um . . . so good in me. Heeyeeyee . . . always . . . Jesus! . . . oh fuck me deeper Jackie! . . . considered my fa, fa, feelingggssss, ta, too. Alllwayssss . . . umm . . . made shhhure I came ffffirssstt. . . . Such a . . . oh yeaaaah!! . . . I lovvvve it. OH FUCK Jackieeee, Please fuck me some more with that ba, ba, beautiful cock. Pleeassseee? I can't resist . . ..mnphhh . . . fucking with you!"

I saw my chance. "So Mmmommm . . . uughh . . . sooooo . . . Is thisssss . . . Ummmm . . . what youuu meannnt . . . when you said that sus uss sexxx was irresistible for youuu? You couldn't hellllp yourrrrselffff?"

"Yep . . . " she panted. "Cannn't resissssst it!"

"Wellll," I said, desperately trying to hang on to my sanity. "Thisss is ha, how . . . Ummm . . . it is for Ta, Tishieee and me. Youuu understannnd, right? Youuu know ssssommmething about ssssex drives and urrrges that are irrrresistible then, don't you?"

Realizing she'd been had, Mom exhaled a breathy laugh, slapped me on my shoulder and stammered, "Yeahhh . . . you littlllle ba, buttttthead. I yi yi yi get it! (giggle) Now shhhut up and fuuuucck meeeeee!"

"Yessss mah, mammm." I stammered with a smile. So I did -- happily.

"Oh Ba - Baby Boy, put your armssss . . . Mnugghh . . . under my -- under my legs and lift muh -- me up."

I pulled her beautiful legs into the crooks of my elbows and lifted. This put me so deep into my mother and I gloried it how wonderful she felt. When I looked into her eyes, they were on fire with sheer, almost insane ecstasy and the most blissful look of pure carnal hunger I've ever seen. God but she looked like a goddess.

"Like this, Mom?" I asked.

"Ohhh yeahhhhh Baby Boy, Ja - Just like that. Now rolllll your Ha - hips around and grrrrind on me some. OH FUCK YEAH! . . . Just like that! UMMmmmm HUmmmmmm . . . Ohhhh yeah! . . . Feelllllls sooo good Ba -- Baby Boy . . . Oh yesssss . . . Just like that! . . . Mnuughhhh . . . Oh my god Baby, you are scra . . . scratching that fucking itch . . . UUnnnughhhh . . . scratching it sooooo fucking good! Finally! Oh god how I've muh - missed this! God I love doing this with you!"

At that moment, I experienced such overwhelming love for my wonderful mother it was beyond belief. I could feel my release beginning to tingle in my loins and I just knew this was going to be epic.

But, more than that, I was glowing with exaltation at the beautiful expression of almost blissful agony on her sweet, loving face. I was so happy that I was finally giving her exactly what she had been craving for so long now. I was utterly mesmerized by her almost ethereal beauty and the heavenly ecstasy radiating from every pore of her luscious body. I love her so.

"Oh God my sweet little Jackie! Now just please fuck me. Fuck me harder! Oh God just fuck me bowlegged. I love you so much . . . I love doing this with you so much! Oh god, Jackie -- I'm in heaven! So please never stop fucking meeeeyeeyeeyee! Oh FUCK YEAHHH!"

Her juicy and talented pussy felt heavenly as she tightened her inner muscles and began milking my cock from the inside. Now this was new for me and felt heavenly to my throbbing cock. I knew I couldn't last long with her doing this to me but I had to hold out for her pleasure. I just couldn't let her down.

But almost frantic for my hard cock, my mother started a wonderful rolling of her hips and I found her hidden talents indescribably pleasurable. She was fucking me so good! Thankfully, if I was close to my blessed release, Mom was even closer. And within minutes she started to go a little insane with our delicious fucking.

"OHHHH FUCKKKK JACKIEEEE! SOOOO GOOD! SOOO FUCKINGGGG GOOOOOD! Never ba, ba. Beennnn thissss turned on before innnnnn myyy liffffe! . . . Mnphhh . . . Nnnghhhgod Jackieeee . . . Fuck meeeee! . . . Yourrrrrre cock feeeeelsssss sooooo gooood inn myyy pusssssssy. Can't hold it back baby! . . . I'm gonnnahhhh . . . Cu . . . CUM . . . CUMMMMINGGG NOW! CUMMMMMMIGGGG SOO HARD ON YOURRRR COCK! OH FUCK YEAH! Nggggghhhh. Lovvvve youuuuu Babyyy Ba, Ba, Ba, Boy! Soooo goooood! YESSSSSSsssssssss."

Of course her second orgasm was just as strong as her first. I guess she had gone so long without having a real cock inside her, she was simply allowing herself to go a little berserk. Mine hit while she was in the middle of her intense paroxysms and her ecstasy was more than enough to bring mine boiling up and deep within my mother's wonderful, hungry puss. Cuming in her was just as wonderful as it had been the first time and I gloried in the bliss of blasting her womb with massive amounts of my love.

"OHH Jackie! I love feeeeeeelinnnng youuuu cummmmmm . . . in . . . meeeyeeeyeee. Feeeelllsss soooo good! Lovvve yourrrr . . . cummmmmm. . . innnn . . . meeeee! OH FUCK YESSSSssssssss."

When our wonderful orgasms finally tapered off, we just lay there with her incredibly soft, shapely legs wrapped around me and pulling me ever deeper into her sweet, cum soaked pussy.

We just lay there moaning and expressing our love for each other and glorying in our physical, and I think, cosmic connection of our still convulsing organs. It was pure bliss.

But she still held me close, tightly gripping me with her arms and her legs like she was afraid of losing me and never wanting to let go.

Then I heard her begin crying softly against my ear.

"Mom? Mom? Are you alright?" I whispered. "I'm story if I . . . "

"No Jackie Baby. I'm fine. I just haven't felt so close to anyone is such a long time and I can't believe how happy I am that I'm with you right now -- my little boy who has grown up into such a wonderful, loving man."

She continued weeping softly but now I realized that her tears were tears of happiness and joy. She softly sniffled her nose and continued to hold on for dear life.

"Oh Baby Boy," she said choking back sobs. "You have made me feel so wonderful and so happy and so loved. I just pray that our loving each other in this way won't hurt anyone. If it did, I would just die.

"I guess I will just have to trust you when you say that you've talked all this out with your little sister and Billie and this is what we all want."

"Yes, my wonderful, sexy, perfect little mother," I responded. "It's what we all want. It's okay -- It's wonderful and I love you so much. This is just perfect."

"Oh god, Jackie," she whimpered, overcome with powerful emotions. "I just love you so much and you feel so wonderful inside me still. You fill me so perfectly."

And then chuckling warmly, she loosened her iron grip on my body and pushed me up so she could look me in the eyes.

"Oh god, Jackie," she said with something like awe in her eyes. "Is this really you inside me? Was it really you that took me up to heaven and brought me back safely? If it is, then I know I should probably feel bad or guilty but I just feel wonderful.

"I really don't know why, but it just feels so good and so right that you and I just made maybe the best love I've ever experienced in my life and that you are still deep inside me -- filling me so perfectly. I'm feeling so much love for you right now, it almost hurts." She said, pulling me back into her warm, tight embrace.

"I just hope you haven't created a monster here," she said with a cute little chuckle. "We can do this some more . . . can't we?"

"Oh yea, Mom." I assured her with a loving smile. "You and I are going to be doing quite a bit of fucking . . . and things." I continued with a naughty little grin. We remained there, locked in our loving embrace for a long, long time.

When we finally got up, we staggered to the pool and slipped in to cool off and to clean our bodies of some of the excesses of our lovemaking. We just stood there in the pool with our arms wrapped around each other, whispering endearments and basking in the warmth of our love. Sooo happy.

Finally she pulled away and, taking me by the hand, said, "Come with me my sweet, little baby boy. Your mommy needs a nap and I want you there when I wake up. Okay?"

Well that was fine with me and so we grabbed her discarded housedress and slowly made our way up to her room and into her bed. Our nap was wonderful and it was so pleasant and sensual to sleep naked and spooned up next to my beautiful little mother. She felt so soft and lovely as I held her in the protective circle of my arms, cupping her perfect breasts in my hand and then to wake up in her arms a few hours later.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 6 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got up later and fixed a little something to eat, the phone started to ring and it was my favorite little sister. As soon as I knew it was she, I realized how much I was missing her and how much I wished she had been here when her mother and I had sort of "consummated" our new relationship.

I could only hear Mom's side of the conversation. But after the normal hellos and such, I saw Mom smile and say, "Yes Baby, we have. It was beautiful and I haven't felt this peaceful and happy in a long, long time. Please hurry home Little Tishie, we need you in our arms. Are you sure you are okay with this? With Jackie and me? With all of us -- together?"

Happy smiles and silent nods from my mother assured me that it was more than okay with the love of my life. Finally, Mom handed me the phone and said, "Your little sister wants to talk to you."

"Jackie?" She gushed, "I'm so happy that you two have finally done it! Was it good?"

When I assured her that it had been wonderful and that I missed her so much it almost hurt, she went on to tell me that there had been some issues at Billie's with her parents and with her little sister, Crissy. She was planning on spending the night over there and then they would be home the next day. Would that be okay?

"Of course it is Little Sis. I love you so much Tishie. Please hurry home. Your big brother needs a hug and, some hot, sweet lovin' from his adorable little baby sister as well," I said beaming.

Tishie said that she loved and missed me too and there were some things we were going to have to deal with about Billie and her "other" family.

"It's good news and bad news Big Brother and, hell I don't know, maybe it's good news and good news. We'll have to see. Anyway, Billie will be with me when we come back tomorrow, Okay?" When I said that of course it was, she added, "Oh, best news of all -- Billie was accepted to the university too; we'll all be there together! Isn't that great?"

I beamed with her news. Next year would be so great! "God yes, Tishie! That's fabulous! Can't wait for all of us to be back together. Hurry home my little love."

"Okay, we'll see you two tomorrow and celebrate or something. Sound good?" When I agreed enthusiastically, she added, "I love you so much Big Brother and I am so happy that you two have finally 'cum together' so to speak."

We rung off feeling pretty good about the near future and I was really anxious to see my other two little sex-angels again and to sleep the next night with all 3 of my wonderful girls. But tonight, I would sleep in the loving arms of my own very special love -- my sweet, sexy mother. 'Life is good,' I realized, smiling happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 7 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, you've done something wonderful for me, my sweet Baby Boy," my beautiful little mother said when we woke up from our second nap later that day. "And now it's my turn to do something pretty nice for you and, I sincerely hope, for the rest of our little 'family' as well," she said with a note of mystery in her voice.

"Well, that all depends," I answered, a happy grin on my face. She just looked back at me with a questioning smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, Beautiful -- here." I said as I sat her up and put several pillows behind her so she could sit up and watch the show.

We had pulled the comforter down and were currently naked and lying on her soft, royal blue sheets. I love her sheets. They are so soft and feel so wonderful next to bare skin. The window was slightly open letting in a soft, afternoon breeze through her gently billowing curtains.

Her room was in the front of the house with a wonderful view of the mountains but far away from the pool and back patio area. I think she liked it there so she could make sure we had gotten home safely when we were younger.

But by far, the single most beautiful thing in the room was my angelic little blonde sex kitten of a mother. For just a minute I just stood there on my knees and drank in her peaches and cream beauty, her deep, sky blue eyes and her perfect, hard little pink nipples sitting prominently atop the high center of her upturned breasts.

I gazed longingly and couldn't help but notice her scrumptious little pink nipples thickening into hard little pebbles of tingling need. As my erection continued to stiffen and grow, her succulent little pouty lips slipped up into a warm and knowing smile. She knows when she is desired and I now know that she will always be totally at the mercy of the hungry eyes devouring her delicious, soft body.

She finds it almost impossible to resist those hungry looks and the evidence was clear by the free-flowing wetness dripping from her tight little, nearly bald clamshell pussy. There is simply nothing that is not sexy about my little blonde hottie of a mother, especially because she seems oblivious to the power of her unconscious sexual grace and magnetism.

"I've waited for this for much too long now Mommy and I just can't wait any more.

"So lie down, spread your beautiful legs and lift your knees. "Your little boy needs a little drink from the source."

As soon as those words passed my lips, her nostrils flared, her smoldering eyes burst into a raging, hungry fire and the little trickle of girl-cum flowing from the needy little slippery slit between her legs seemed to turn into a flood.

Her labia appeared to twitch and clench almost as if she were already having an orgasm. I simply couldn't pull my eyes away from the dripping little slit throbbing up in there between her mouth-watering and absolutely adorable little pussy lips.

"Okay, Baby Boy," she said with a soft but raspy voice that was rapidly growing ragged and breathless. She slipped one hand down towards her gorgeous little sodden slit but stopped short of her wildly tingling pleasure place where she needed it most. Instead, she teased herself by scratching lightly with her manicured fingernails across her mons -- totally bare except for a narrow strip of dark blonde hair pointing directly to her most intimate place of perfect pleasure.

She was only teasing herself and me because now, the only thing she was going to allow in there was the thirsty tongue of her devoted son. She gasped, moaned and closed her eyes in an agony of anticipation and pleasure as she pinched one of her perfect little bullet-hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger and began to twist and pull it none-too gently.

'My god,' I thought. 'This spectacular woman heats up to near boil with the slightest hungry look from me. She is so sexy and so beautiful and, oh-my-god -- I am fucking my own mother!'

"Okay Baby Boy," she gasped. "I guess you can tell that I am more than ready. So please let the feast begi . . . OH FUCK! Oh Jackie! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Oh god, I have needed this from my Baby Boy for such a long time. And, does-it-ever-feel good!"

Her beautiful, sky-blue eyes were pressed tightly closed so she hadn't seen me lie down between her legs. But she certainly felt the flat of my tongue as I hungrily licked her liquid center, from her anus clear up to her clit and back again. Her exaltation was obvious and she fairly howled with ecstasy. She must love to have her pussy eaten because she was just going crazy.

"Oh my god, Jackie," she groaned. "I am -- in love -- with -- with your tongue. Please da -- don't stop! It's so fuh - fine Baby Boy. Feels soooo good!"

She must have been dreaming about this for days now because within only a few minutes, her writhing and grinding became less and less coordinated and her ragged gasps hissed through her teeth.

She whined adorably as I pulled away momentarily but I was only getting ready to treat her to the little trick I had shown to our Little Billie. I rapidly interlaced some of my fingers while leaving my middle and little fingers extended and joined. As I pressed my middle fingers gently into my mother's dripping little puss, I used my thumbs to separate her succulent labia so that my tongue could claim unfettered access to the mouth of her vagina and her little magic button.

1...345678