Little Tish Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had apparently forgotten to continue rolling my throbbing cock between her soft little insteps but they still held my thrumming erection softly within their embrace and I was very close to erupting with what felt like a quart of so of hot cum all over everything. We had to pay our check and get out of here before we were arrested.

"Mom!" I whispered sharply, jolting her eyes back open and out of her heavenly self-stimulation.

When she'd popped her eyes open, it seemed to take her several seconds to remember where we were. She whipped her head around and noticed our waiter coming our way with the check.

Her beautiful, sky-blue eyes were on fire with arousal as she slipped her soft little feet away from my rock-hard erection and dropped them back down below the table.

But I could clearly smell the heavenly aroma of her arousal and I didn't even want to think about whether or not the waiter could also share in her fragrant bouquet.

But he was quite pleasant as he laid the check on the table and asked if we wanted anything else. With my aching erection out and throbbing crazily against the underside of the tablecloth, I managed to smile and to tell him no thank you.

But as he walked away, my horny little mother slipped the hand closest to me around my aching, thrumming cock and squeezed rather urgently. The feeling was exquisite and I couldn't help shivering with want.

And then, looking me in the eyes and with absolutely no concern about any possible witnesses, she shivered with aching loss as she slid her fingers from that slippery-wet little slit of pleasure between her legs and offered them to my eager mouth.

Without hesitation, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her slippery-wet fingers into my thirsty mouth. We both closed our eyes and groaned, who knew how loudly, as my loving tongue washed her dripping fingers clean of her savory girl-juice.

I know her fingers felt wonderful to her inside my mouth as I washed and cleaned them of every trace of her sweet juices. With my eyes closed, I savored the delicious flavor and aroma of my mother's arousal on my tongue.

Thankfully, no one seemed to be looking as she gave me a look of pure, wanton desire and softly whispered, "I need to cum Baby Boy. I need to cum real bad! So please take me somewhere right now and fuck me Jackie. I need you to fuck me so bad! Please take me home and just fuck me until I can't walk. Okay? Please?"

She fought mightily to maintain her composure as she sat there enduring the hungry, aching itch raging up inside that slippery wet little slit right between her legs.

I hurriedly tucked myself back in and paid the bill, leaving a rather large tip. Wild with arousal, we got up and I somehow managed to hide my tumescence as I supported her shaky steps while we fled the restaurant.

Thankfully, we had parked towards the back under a shade tree. And as we approached the car, my mother hurriedly looked around and, seeing no one in sight, she pulled me around to the side of the car away from the restaurant and she practically growled. "Jackie! Baby I'm sorry but I just can't wait."

She looked so beautiful in her ravenous empty hunger that I pulled her into my arms and began kissing her passionately.

Before too long, I found my arms reaching up under the back of her soft sweater and I gloried at the soft warmth of her baby-soft skin firmly covering her small, beautiful back.

Panting now in great huffing gasps, she closed her eyes and moaned loudly when I pulled my hands around to her front and pressed my palms over her perfect, firm breasts. But when I began pinching her hard little tingling nubs she gasped as fire bolted from those wildly tingling nipples directly down to her crotch where it exploded into flames that made her lose what little was left of her self-control.

"Oh suck my nipples Jackie! Please! Suck them hard!"

I lifted her sweater up and over her head so that she was completely naked from the waist up and took first one then the other nipple into my mouth and began nibbling on them. She whimpered and whined almost pitiably as I began suckling and pinching her wonderfully sensitive nipples.

She only pushed her breasts harder into my face and, gasping desperately for breath, she whispered. "Harder Baby! Harder Please!"

So, with only my lips protecting her puffy little sensitive nipples from my teeth, I began gently nibbling and chewing on her pebble-hard nipples. The harder I pressed with my lips, the harder she begged for more.

"Oh, Jackie. Bite them Baby! Bite my nipples. I'll tell you when it's too much. Just please, bite them!"

"OH FUCK Yeah!" She cried out. "I love that Baby Boy. It feels so good when you do that to my nipples. Just a little harder, please?"

I was afraid to bite down much harder because I would hate myself if I ever really hurt her. But I withdrew my lips and bit down gently, now with my teeth, increasing the pressure a little until I heard her squeal with pleasure.

"Oh Yea Jackie! That's perfect! Just keep doing that. Ohhhhh yeaahhhhhhh! Mnupphhhh . . . Ummmmmm . . . "

After only a minute or two of this intense stimulation, she could no longer deny the ravenous cravings in her tingling, hungry loins.

"Okay Baby Boy, Just throw me down in the backseat and fuck me right here. Oh hurry Baby! I can't wait any longer!"

"Mom," I answered. "Are you sure you want to take the chance? We could get caught and then there would be hell to pay."

"Yes Baby!" She hissed through clenched teeth. "I need you to fuck me right now! I just can't stand it. Please? I am just too hot and horny and I need your beautiful cock in me right now!"

I pushed the remote to open the door and without waiting for my answer, she crawled onto the backseat and dropped her sweater on the floor. She kicked off her shoes and pulled up her skirt up past her waist. She lay back on her elbows, her knees raised to the sides, her beautiful legs spread as wide as the back seats would allow and waited impatiently with a smoldering look of pure wanton ravenous hunger.

I can't begin to describe just how beautifully sexy she looked right then. But to me, she is a sex-goddess from another age and she needed -- really needed --me.

I can deny my mother nothing and so, quickly looking around for any potential witnesses, I climbed into the backseat after her and pulled the door closed. We seemed to be in our own little private world and I looked down at my desperately horny little mother and smiled with my enormous love for her.

"Don't waste time trying to warm me up Baby. Just pull down your pants and fuck me. Just down and dirty. Just fuck the shit out of me. Oh god, hurry Baby. I need you in me so bad!"

Her pussy was sodden -- absolutely dripping with her slippery-sweet girl-honey and her hungry need and it looked absolutely delicious. I was mightily tempted to pleasure her with my mouth and tongue but I knew what she really needed right then and I wasn't about to deny her.

With her sex-starved eyes sizzling into mine, we shifted our focus to the front of my pants where my throbbing cock was aching once again for freedom and for my wonderful mother's wetness.

When it finally popped free from my zipper, her eyes flared again, focused like a lazar and with hungry fire on my thrumming member. Her nostrils flared and she licked her lips as if she'd been sex-starved for years. And, I suppose she had been at that.

Her arms shot out and her hands grabbed my pants and attempted to yank them down. But my legs were spread and she whimpered with her need as I pulled her hands away so I could slip my pants down and off.

When I was ready, I just knelt there for a second, slowly stroking my cock as my eyes locked tightly onto her sweet, succulent pussy.

"Oh Baby, put it in me -- please hurry! I need you in me so bad right now. Please!"

She reached out and, even in her highly aroused state, she took me in her soft little hand and began pulling me gently down toward the source of me -- to her pussy -- to my pussy -- as we now truly belong to each other.

I slipped into her effortlessly and plunged to her liquid center with one firm thrust. We both cried out in ecstasy and exalted in our perfect closeness as her arms and her legs wrapped me in her loving embrace. We were as one -- again.

"Oh my dear Baby Boy!" she growled through clenched teeth in a rough, breathless voice, totally overwhelmed with her love for me and for the hard, throbbing cock that was filling her so completely.

"I've never felt so good or so happy before in my life. I feel like I am finally complete. Please, just stay here inside for a minute and let me enjoy the wonderful fullness you give to me."

I must say that I was in heaven at that moment. I was buried inside the sex of the woman who had given me life an who, so recently, allowed me back in again in a new and utterly forbidden way. I was home.

"Oh Mom, I love you so much. You are so very, very beautiful and I -- we -- really have no desire to live without you. God, it feels so good being inside you."

"Oh yeah, Baby Boy," she managed to gasp, panting heavily as she began rolling her hips. I feel it too. I know this is so wrong in so many ways but nothing has ever felt more right to me before.

And then, after another love-locked moment, she whimpered. "Fuck 'em all Jackie. We belong together -- all four of us. I know it's true . . . But now it's time to fuck your mother. Fuck her hard Baby because I won't be able to last very long. Oh Jackie! Fuck me hard; hurry Baby Boy and fuck me now!"

I tried to keep it slow and loving but neither of us had the patience for that. And very quickly, I began just pounding into her. I was in heaven; we were both in heaven.

"Do you la -- like fucking your mommy, Baby? I shhhhure ha -- hope so because I . . . I lovvvve fucking with my buh -- Baby Boy."

"Oh god yes, mommy! Being inside you is wa -- wonderful! I la -- love fuckinggggg my own ma -- mother!"

"Pleaseee -- Baby. Nuh -- never stop fuh . . . fucking me! Never ehhh -- ever! Oh damn! Gonna ca -- cummmm Jackie! Gonna cum sooo harrrrrd on your sta . . . stiff cuh -- cock. Mmnnuughh . . . cumming now . . . cumming right NOW! Oh god Jackie! Oh god how I lovVVVVVVe you! Soooooo gooooood Baby Boyyyyy. So fuckinggggg gooooood! Ohhhhhh yesssssss!"

And then my sperm was erupting up through my shaft and exploding deep within my mother -- within my love -- within one of my loves. It was heaven. It was exquisite and oh-so perfect.

The whole thing couldn't have lasted more than a couple of minutes but the magic of our frantic, desperate coupling will last us for a very long time.

We finally extricated ourselves and cleaned up as best as we could. We were lucky we weren't pulled over on the way home because we were all but naked -- again -- and we positively reeked of sex. But it was from sex with my own mother and to us both, we smelled wonderful.

When we got inside, we took a long hot relaxing shower and luxuriated in washing each other in ways that almost had us ready to go again. But I was exhausted. And so we slipped between her soft sheets and I spooned up to her small, smooth back and within moments, we were both gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 9 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning with soft sheets around my naked body, a gentle breeze blowing in through the open window and my mother's fingers playing gently with the errant strands of hair all tousled by my night of sleeping in her bed with her. She had a sweet and loving smile on her radiant face that brought a happy smile to my lips.

"I loved having you sleeping with me in my bed last night Jackie. I can't remember the last time I've felt so safe and so happy and so loved. I love you Baby Boy."

I pulled her into my arms and held her soft, naked loveliness close to mine. I felt wonderful, rested and delighted that I was able to bring so much pleasure to one of the women in my life I loved so much. We both moaned with the soft warmth of our forbidden naked contact and of our love.

"Mom," I sighed. "I am so happy we have finally found each other in this new and wonderful way. I can't tell you how much I am in love with you."

Pulling back a little, she looked into my eyes with loving concern and responded. "Oh Jackie Boy, my heart and my body are just buzzing with happiness and warm desire on this beautiful morning. But are you really sure that you actually do love me and that I will be welcomed into your new little family? That's quite a lot to take in for this old gal."

"Mom," I responded. "Despite your warm, loving wisdom, you have the heart and innocent spirit of a young teenager, the most happily generous soul I've ever known and the body of a 17 year-old cheerleader. It's like you haven't aged a day since you entered high school. You are a goddess and . . . you are our goddess.

"I have always been in love and in lust with you ever since I was a child. I remember just staring at you adoringly whenever you seemed to be floating around the house about a foot off the floor, beautifully naked and radiating happiness. Tishie can't stop talking about how much she loves you and how much you turn her on. And our Little Billie I know has a world-class crush on you and is floating in a happy fog of hero-worship for you.

"Yep, I can say for sure that our love wouldn't be the same without you squarely in the middle of it. Unless you change your mind, I'm afraid you're stuck with us." I finished with a happy smile.

I could clearly see some of the worry lines fade from her face as she allowed my reassurances to settle in. But then, I saw a troubling thought cross her mind as she just laid there staring over my shoulder.

"What is it Mom?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

"Jackie," she began with a sigh. "I can't tell you how happy yesterday and last night have made me. This is the best I think I have ever felt in my life but, especially after last night, I'm beginning to wonder about my self-control."

"But . . . " I began but she just went on talking.

"Last night at the table, all it took were a few little tender touches from you and I was instantly beyond horny -- totally out of control. The second you reached up under my sweater and began playing with my breasts and especially with my nipples, my entire pussy just clenched into an empty ache and a hunger unlike anything I have ever felt. It was really pretty scary.

"All I could think about was your wonderful cock sliding into me. You've talked to the girls and you know about 'THE ITCH' right?"

I nodded and she went on.

"Well, I have been dealing with that fucking ITCH all my life but last night it simply would not be denied. It was even freaking me out at the time. It was like if I didn't get your hard cock inside me in the next few moments, I was going to totally loose my shit and just start screaming with a wanting hunger unlike anything I have ever felt before.

"Hopefully, it's just that I was overreacting to your wonderful loving after going so long without any sex at all except for my own hands and my little toys. But, I was worried before that if we ever started this, I would have to have you all the time. I've been terrified of becoming obsessed with you and your wonderful big ol' hard penis. I'm very much afraid it will consume me.

"Baby, last night I was utterly helpless in the grips of my hunger for you. My ITCH just would not be denied; it demanded to be scratched and I was completely at its mercy and, come to think of it, at yours as well. You could have made me do absolutely anything last night and I wouldn't have been able to stop myself.

"And then, I'm terrified to even consider our immediate circumstances as well. I think that even if that parking lot was packed full of spectators and it was high noon; I would still have practically raped you in the back of that car. Jackie Baby, I really couldn't control myself.

"Well Mom," I soothed. "I wouldn't worry about it too much." I chucked and mentioned the fact that it was impossible to rape the willing. That made her smile.

"I think that once we can get you on a diet of regular loving and orgasms, that things will even out. And just think, you will have at least 3 young people who love making you shiver and shout -- cry out and cum. Don't worry Mom, we will be there for you."

Of course, left unsaid and unsettled was how she would manage with the three of us off to the university next year.

'Oh well.' I thought, 'one thing at a time.'

We lay there for a long time, just kissing and cuddling and slowly allowing our fires to grow and our needs to begin to overwhelm us.

But just as I was about the work us into position for another session of 'Fuck-The-Horny-Mommy', she sighed and said, "Okay Jackie, I've shown you what I am planning to teach our little girls about 'advanced blowjob techniques."

She looked at me and added, "Just don't be in a rush for them to do that to you. It takes some dedication and a good deal of practice to get used to 'pulling that off', so to speak." She said with a naughty little twinkle in her eye. "So don't let them know that you already know about it and that you expect it.

"It might be that neither of them will ever be able to do that. Not everyone can . . . or even wants to. So don't make them feel bad okay? Just let it come as a pleasant surprise and let it happen in it's own time.

"But now there is something I need to teach you that I'm pretty sure you will all grow to love. I've already done a little preliminary research and the prospects look promising."

I just looked at her with raised eyebrows and a suspicious smile.

"Okay Jackie, Baby," she continued I need to show you one more thing before the girls get back. You know what lube is, right?"

I nodded that I did.

She smiled naughtily and said, "Good Baby because we are going to need it for this."

And with that, she turned around and, reaching into her bedside table, she pulled out a little bottle and held it up to me with a wicked grin.

"Oh how I have missed this!" She said with an enormous amount of excitement in her eyes and a rough quaver starting up in her voice that I hadn't noticed since the previous evening in the parking lot. She looked into my eyes with a seductively naughty grin and went on.

"Now, Baby Boy, here's what'cha do . . . "

*****

Author's note: Thank you for sticking around for the end of this chapter. I tried to take some of your suggestions and criticisms into account as I was writing it. I eliminated most of the review material which some found distracting and tedious. And I also attempted to step-up the more passionate parts. So I hope this was more to your liking.

With this chapter, things got much more complicated but even more interesting. I felt I needed to spend some time letting my characters figure out how they could manage to have good loving relationships with more than 2, well now with more than 3 members. These young, no longer quite so innocent, people have a growing and serious interest in really making their love work and last over time. That is quite a challenge and an interesting dilemma but I think they are getting a handle on things and are managing to figure it all out pretty well. At least it feels right to me. I hope it worked for you as well.

I'm still not ready to leave these horny little guys quite yet as there are still a few unaddressed characters and plot strings that need to be tied up before I put this down for a while. And who is this "Crissy" and what might she bring to the table? There will be at least one additional chapter but then I think I will explore some other ideas I have been bouncing around for a while. But I hope you have come to love these randy little guys and their very loving "family" as much as I have.

1...345678