All Comments on 'Live from the Game Ch. 05'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 325 Comments
green117green117over 10 years ago
Curious -

This section seemed mostly to be about how mundane the reasons for cheating are...

No particular movement of the protagonists... just an intro for more story, I hope.

Well, I wait with interest.

Not sure I will like where this goes, however. The writing is okay, but static at this point.

Green-something

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
This was pithier and more direct

But it was also a mere recitation of facts. Part of it is the forum where it is posted. All the analysis she did, we've seen before. There was little new except for details

However, lest that sound too dismissive, this was done with vim and verve, tight dialogue and shown personalities.

Since it was an 'external story', a vision of two people having a conversation, there was little introspection, which cut the word count quite a bit. You run long with emotions.

Perhaps this is something to try: can you tell a story externally? The best I've read HERE is 'Scenes from a Marriage' by ohio. In it, he had to show an entire drama WITHOUT any introspection, just by action and dialogue (for the most part)

This is not as easy as it looks.

You have 'made the cut'. You write well enough to have me say 'oh...I am not wasting my time looking at Lit today. Jezzaz has a story up.' You write well

You need editing.

Champagne= bubbly alcoholic beverage from region of France

Champaign: open level countryside.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I'm sorry. I know your intentions are sincere but you just wasted four pages of the slut cunt ex-wife proving to everyone that she is the slut skank wife that she was. To continue this tale would just prove that the husband is a cuckold because no real man would return to this common skank cunt who betrayed all she knew and loved for some prick asshole's married cheating dick. Even the suggestion at the end was disturbing. I won't rate this because that means I would like it continued but I and I'm sure others, unless are tried and true cucks, do not. You made your point with chapters one thru four, don't continue with another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck!

This is well-written, but nauseating. We don’t learn a whole lot more than what we did from the preceeding chapters, and we get to spend a whole lot of time having to listen to a cheating cunt justifying herself. If I could reach through my computer and strangle the bitch, I would.

And now you’re going to get them back together, the thought of which is even more nauseating.

She wants public sex? Let her join a BDSM club. They'll give her all the excitement she wants.

Also, I hadn’t been left with the feeling that she mentions here about Ryan being damaged because of his public exposure of her. And as far as I am concerned, no one should feel guilt over publicly exposing cheaters. If it happened more often, maybe some people would twice about cheating.

I so want Ryan to start healing and having a life apart from this selfish bitch, and to meet someone who would never treat him like she has. Stories here suggest that all men meet, post-divorce, are seriously screwed-up women looking for a life-raft after being cheated on. But I have found many women through online sites who have been through therapy and have come out stronger, no longer susceptible to the type of man who would cheat on them-smart, beautiful, caring women who have been on their own for a while, and want a true partner, not just someone to fill the void at their side in public.

And men, too (although maybe not as often), go though therapy and come out feeling better. They don’t have to become like some of the men in stories here, who seek serious revenge, or are lost without their wives and so forgive completely and take them back, like what’s going to happen to this poor schlub. More often than these types, actually, you meet men who some people here would call wimps-so busy trying to protect their children from being around the type of men their wives slut around with, that they stay married, at least until the children are older. Some men are amazingly strong for their children.

Personally, while cheating may not be a legal reason for divorce in most places, I still think the betrayed spouses should be able to sue under other laws for the damages done to their families, their mental health, and anything else they’ve experienced due to the cheating, like job loss/demotion, being forced to give up a promotion because they want to stay near their children, etc.

Needless to say, I will not be reading your next chapter. I don’t want to have to read at this site with a vomit bucket next to me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
I appreciate the author cutting against the grain of popular opinion & experimenting with the point of view !

It's always dicey when male authors go into female stream of conciousness for extended segments. I think jezzaz did a stellar job of capturing the voice of an entitled cunt who has buyer's remorse after being caught out. Her ability to rationalize is nauseating / nice job in terms of making me feel something & snapping reader out of detached mode.

I will reluctantly concede the wife could be worse. The fact is that despite the adultery, she probably could have won physical custody of children. A wife unemployed will usually get house and financial concessions. That's not the case. The divorce is not being fought.

Ryan probably would have had to pay for both divorce lawyers in a prolonged battle. She's serving a pennance in this matter that gives some heft to her expressed regrets & recrimination. Maybe just maybe reconciliation is possible. Personally I wouldn't, but Ryan isn't showing signs of bring able to move on.

This wasn't the easiest of reads. Yet there's a daunting degree of difficulty in this soru that must be rewarded. jezzaz captured the voice of a woman who ignored her mate & family and reveled in self indulgence. He made that voice authentic , not succimbing to completely demonizing her as she gains awareness of affair's collateral damage. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad really

Your earlier chp were vg, this was just indulgent rubbish. Please quit this story while you are in front .

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
ignore the hate 5 stars

great story. This is what happens after an affair is discovered. the hurt and pain of broken trust. Great job please continue. more chapters please. I do honestly hope they come together and re marry. a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please continue....i need more

Reader67Reader67over 10 years ago
A good addition.

First off kudos for adding to the story,most try & fail by just moving the sentences around from earlier chapters but as for more ...... honestly I would just leave it as is, yes the challenge is there to add to it but you also have the flip side of possibly spoiling a really good tale. Just my thoughts.

karan9876karan9876over 10 years ago
i need the next part soon!

I hate it when a good story ends with a promise to continue but not anytime soon. If it's a bad story then you can say, who cares a fuck if there is a second part or not? But if it's a good story and well written, like this one obviously is, then you hate it.... I want more... i want it soon.... You need to write it soon because promising more much later is simply showing disrespect to your readers.... I gave it 5 stars.... Dont disrespect that love by making me wait.....

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
MOVE ON!

Ryan needs to get his act together on move on. His wife is a neurotic slut that he will never be able to fully trust. I don't believe in the RACC line of thinking. He needs a fresh start with a woman who is not carrying a ton of baggage. The damage done to him and his children will never heal if he allows himself to look at the selfish bitch that destroyed his life everyday.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Where are the men in this world?

Sorry, but real men don't sit around and suffer. You think it through and act. Once you have thought it through, you do not replay it in your head over and over again! Yes, it is terrible to have a cheating wife (and mother! she cheated on the kids too!) It sucks to get a divorce and it DOES damage the kids! There is no such thing as a benign divorce, that is shit for lying lawyers and psychologists. It also sucks to get injured in a car accident, but then you clearly know what you have to do - you get professional help, you heal, you are left with scars and possibly some permanent damage, and then - you move on! You do not live in the past, your life is in the future. Your old car was totaled, you leave for scrap and buy a new one. In the future, you drive more carefully. You do not assume that the other drivers out there know what they are doing. Some of them are assholes. You teach your children this, as our President says "this is a teachable moment". Be honest with everyone including yourself about what has happened in your life but do not dwell on it. Clean up the mess, and do not waste time mourning a wrecked car. It was just a car, it wasn't someone who loved you!

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Many times less is more

This is one of those times.

Loved the first four chapters, and while this chapter was fine it wasn't necessary.

Deanna and Ryan are like a couple you meet on vacation. You get along great and have a good time for a while, but when the vacation's over you all go your separate ways. Chapter Five is like them showing up uninvited at your front door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just my 2 cents...

... but for all the bullshit some of the "BTB" crowd spews, reconciliation IS possible when the offending party accepts both responsibility for their actions and the consequences for them. It's the consequences part that usually causes an attempt to reconcile to fail. The cheater knows they fucked up big-time, knows why it happened and knows how to keep it from happening again. It's when the offended party doesn't move beyond the incident that brought them to this point fast enough for the offender that the reconciliation crashes and burns. They somehow don't realize that one of those consequences is they need to let the person they hurt heal at their own pace. We all know how the old saying goes about trust, a second to destroy, a lifetime to rebuild. As far as Ryan and Deanna, I think if they tried for a reconciliation where things stand now they would fail miserably. Deanna hasn't gotten things figured out to the point where she can even take full responsibility for what she did. I don't think she'd cheat, but I also don't think she can handle the consequences yet. I think she knows what they might be and wouldn't be shocked by them, I just don't think she'd be able to handle having them in her face and she would say or do something extremely detrimental to the process. I can see them making it, but it ain't gonna be easy. And just to be clear I agree, sometimes the bitch DOES need to be burned, but this time I think Ryan singed her just enough to come back from.

kakashi524kakashi524over 10 years ago
Another job well done

5 Stars, great job. I was one of the ones who though there needed a ch05 to finish the story, and after reading and liking this chapter I can see how the story is not over yet. ch1-4 was a BTB with mild ending, ch5 seems to have changed that. Anyways, I'll be checking for the next chapters. Thanks.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nicely put together

The first four chapters were a four act tragedy. This chapter, of course, has no suspense but interests because of the attempts and breakdowns of self justifications. Ryan hit the nail on the head when he asked for reasons why he could trust her. That is the big problem. She has accepted the divorce with good grace unlike most harpies and this is a point in her favor . The business of a high-risk sex fixation, would be a strong negative point, but perhaps it will attract him....

One extraneous comment, people keep saying that they do not accept RAAC when the truth is that they are not accepting reconciliation. I do not enjoy RAAC and think that it ruins a story, but reconciliation is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Knew it

RAAC, Saint Ryan.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 10 years ago
I liked it

It touches into that very ambiguous place where a person does something and just isn't sure why. I thought her comment near the end when she asked herself why she didn't just slap Jordan was very In fact, this chapter was the most real. The Jumbotron thing, Ryan getting into the apartment and other elements of earlier chapters may have moved the story line but they were a little far fetched. Her attempts at introspection was very different and interesting.

I am eager to see where you take this. For whatever reason, you have created characters and a story that I care enough about to want to know more. That is pretty much definition of good writing,

ken philipsken philipsover 10 years ago
Wonderful Effort - Quite Sad

5* here. Please can you emotionally challenged so-called he-men go somewhere else rather dump shit on a top author trying v hard to do something different & REAL. Real men do not treat the wives they have loved with their whole heart & body for 10 years like a crashed car! Real men look within themselves for what they have done wrong or missed to try & find why things got to where they were. They do not entirely blame the wife. And vice versa, when the cheating is the other way. Real men, if they still do really love the person, try to find the best path back to reconciliation & trying again. even if that needs to take some time to provide for healing. That does not mean trust is there again. Things will be different. Both parties will have to change & accept difficult things for a reconciliation to work. This story is not wank material, but it is deep & thoughtful, & I strongly encourage jezazz to continue to take us in his journey. Wonderful. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no way

I'm sure the candy ass cuck wimps out there are praying for some kind of reconciliation miracle.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
meh

Well written but added nothing to the previous great chapters. Jezzaz, you did a fantastic job with chapters 1-4, but maybe you need to quit while your ahead.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
couldnt even bring myself upto reading it....

I read first four chapters but skimmed through last two pages of this one. he gave her a chance when he called her just before he pulled the stunt in the stadium. if she had even a modicum of respect and love for him, atleast her response would have been different even if she didn't stop her actions. I know even though its the author's right to do so, please don't write a reconciliation story and make me puke over first four chapters. the so called reconciliation lovers are either wimps or living in a fantasy world and haven't faced a similar situation... (just imagine your partner doing something similar to you be that person male or female, my dear friends.....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going!

Not perfect but this does fill in a number of important details. It is hard to believe that Jordan was her first and only fling. There was no seduction, he offered her a beer and his dick and then it was on! Not likely. I am not a therapist or ever been in counseling but this therapist sucks. I could see using video to allow a patient to see himself giving his rationalizations and pretend to be another person while viewing it, but sending this complete video to Ryan before she is done with therapy was a big mistake. Ryan may have gotten something out of it but most likely he would have realized his view of his wife was a fantasy. She is just a selfish bitch who wants to have it all. She says on the video that she enjoyed her time with Jordan but now suddenly she has no interest in him despite her claim that she was addicted to him and the risky sex. The therapist is wrong when he tells her that risky sex is ok just do it with the right person. What? Do we really approve of people fucking in public, in cars, hallways etc where children and others would be exposed to it? Hey Paula, I saw your mom and dad fucking in the bushes in the park! Cool!

I am interested in what happens. Does Ryan get help before drowning in Jamesons? Does he call off the divorce? Does she finally get confronted with what Ryan knows? I still don't understand why she didn't listen to Jordan's conversation with Ryan about her. It was short and to the point. How could she have only heard part of it. The conversation makes it clear that Jordan thought she was a slut who could be passed off as part of a sale. Why wouldn't he? He got her so easily: he just offered her a beer and his dick. No seduction required. The stupid bitch has a long way to go before she can attempt to get Ryan back. Does she just want him back so that she will no longer be seen as a social leper? I would have thought the Wrigley jumbotron exposure would have been a hit on you tube.

Thanks for continuing your story. I look forward to more.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
AGREED! Don't pause now !!

The characters are fresh in our minds and we readers have invested in them. To walk away now only to return later is a mistake in my humble opinion. Readers will simply move onto another story or better yet ask FTDS to finish it. Please stay on point. This story could be a Hall of Famer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Will be a stock wimp cuckold story.

Although well written, theme is common. Wronged husband but ultimately missing the (slut) ex-wife so much he swallows all his pride.

TexasBBTexasBBover 10 years ago
Nice Work

Nice job with the entire series. I look forward to your followup when it happens. It will be interesting to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to self serving

still totally immersed in self. No real link to what was her family and marriage.

ohioohioover 10 years ago
I read it with interest

because I cared so much about the characters and their story from the first four parts.

This was worthwhile, though it didn't add greatly to our understanding of the events, because we learned more about Deanna and her (obviously flawed, if not somewhat crazy) thought process.

As sad as it was, I have no trouble imagining poor Ryan emailing her at the end. As angry, furious, and destroyed as he is, he still has the hopeless fantasy that somehow, someway, Humpty Dumpty (his happy life and marriage) can be put back together again. That was a very poignant moment.

Thanks, ohio

jasonnhjasonnhover 10 years ago
Well written and thought out

In the end, she is trying to analyze and even justify a moral failing and there is really no way to do that. She was a bad person, period.

I look at people in 3 broad moral categories. The first group would never consider robbing a bank simply because it is wrong. The second group would rob a bank if they could get away with it. They have a moral weakness in that they cannot decline wrong behaviors on the merits. They avoid wrong behaviors because of possible punishment. The third group will rob a bank in spite of the possibility of being caught and punished.

Deanna is obviously in the second group. She convinced herself she could avoid the consequences for her wrong behavior so it would be OK. This is childish and selfish thinking. So all the discussion and analysis is pointless. She even says, "Obviously. I wouldn't have done it if I'd been face to face with the consequences, would I?". She still fails to see she faces an internal demon, a moral weakness. She is immature and Ryan would be very wise to recognize the reason he cannot trust her is because that is the kind of person she is. If she thinks she can get away with something wrong, she will still do it. That puts Ryan in the position of monitoring her to make sure she cannot get away with anything. Who wants that kind of relationship? The only solution would be a fundamental change in her character, something very rare.

Jim, her therapist. seems to recognize this moral weakness but doesn't feel she is ready to really confront it yet. So Deanna, after all this "soul baring" is still deeply flawed. And BTW, all the discussion about the kinds of sex and what turns her on is meaningless. If she had done it all with her husband, more power to her. Instead she stepped away from her husband and her boring life, including her kids. That was what was selfish and wrong.

At the end, Deanna says "I can't believe I did it. It's just...not who I thought I was, at all. I don't know where it came from. ... I keep coming up with other reasons but it scares me that I don't know myself enough to be able to say, 'that's it. That's the reason'. How I can expect Ryan to ever give me another chance if I can't even trust myself?"

That's a hopeful insight. She knows there is something in herself that she needs to find and face before she can be sure she could be a better person in the future. Yup, it's pretty ugly and will be hard to fix.

If there is any continuation, I hope it is clear Deanna is fixed before she "wins" Ryan back. I'm not sure that should happen. Sometimes when you break things they cannot be fixed. Too many reconciliation stories focus on some clever manipulation that sucks the guy back in rather than the true rehabilitation of the cheating wife.

Good luck.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Run, Forest RUN! Danger Will Robinson, Danger! Run Away, Run Away! Wimp out in progress, leave the area immediately.

There has been a spate of ball less writers of late. RACC and public wimp outs are becoming the new "norm" and I for one, plan to fight this evil trend on land, in the air, and on the sea.

I will start by pleading with jizzass to stop writing now, why do you want to ruin a perfectly good BTB story with an artfully crafted revenge ending.

I understand that the new year has bought a certain amount of hormonal imbalance to you, and a few other wimp writers. Try to fight it, get some testosterone replacement therapy, and take ohio and stangstupid with you.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001over 10 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jezzaz, I think you are a very accomplished writer. I have enjoyed this series, but don't let him get back with that BITCH. She destroyed their family, thought of no one but herself and now that she has been caught, seeing a shrink and putting her life in order; she wants her husband and family back. She wants, she wants, she wants. It hasn't dawned on her, what does her husband and family need. She said it best, the door has been opened and she doesn't want it closed. Don't, please don't have him back with her.

Respectfully,

Kiddo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Added nothing to the series.

Nothing new was presented. All of this was in the original series. So this is simply dull, and certainly not erotic.

textosteronetextosteroneover 10 years ago
I will continue to follow and further chapters.

I will not venture to mention how I would like to see this story unfold. This is your project. I am intrigued as this story continues past its original conclusion. Please continue. Your writing is captivating.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
Of Course, this is well written,

excellent even. I wouldn't expect less from Jezzaz. But what Deanna never addressed, except in the most casual of ways, was the gift of a pedometer to a bicyclist and her failure (as Ryan recognized) to really think about him in any but the most superficial way. She maintains that she loved him, but she doesn't seem to understand that loving him needs for her to see life from his point of view, to see that he doesn't just need ANY gift, he needs one that was well considered for HIM not for her to assuage her guilt!

When I began to read this chapter, I was ready to be on her side, ready to believe a reconciliation would have been good for both Deanna and Ryan...but her failure to recognize the nature of that stupid gift, that it was disrespectful of Ryan in its deepest sense as much as her cheating was is (at least to me) a complete turn off and a serious bar to believing that she really loves Ryan, no matter what she says.

Anyway, thanks to Jezzaz for an interesting, highly readable and thought-provoking story. A very strong 5.

mikoli5763mikoli5763over 10 years ago
I disagree with Anon.

It did add something, at least for me.

It answered some questions that I had that I either missed or weren't addressed in the other chapters so for that: Thank you jezzaz.

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Great follow up

I applaud your decision to pen this sequel. It adds context and informs me about both sides of the story. I will definitely follow anything you write in the future.

Thank you for your effort and for sharing your talent.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pathetic chapter

Just trying to justify the heartless cunts cheating. Sometimes it's best to just end the story when it should end. This one was worthless. Her actions show different from her words. Her definition of love is selfish self centered all about her and no one means anything to her unless they will bow to her selfishness. Is is the definition of Cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

I really enjoy your stories. I enjoy how you are able to compartmentalize the persona of yourself, your wife, your every character much the way the fictional wife was able to with her lover. Your ability to become the various characters in this work through their rationalization processes has been clearly your strongest suit. I cannot imagine how you will accomplish an original ending to this saga, however I am looking forward to it when you deliver. Thanks for an excellent read up to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good, but ...

Excellent writing, nice build up.

Over all, I still have the feeling that she would do the same if she wasn't afraid to be caught again. The longing for risky sex may have been put on the backburner, but - at least to my impression - is still simmering there. So, this story leaves me with mixed feelings. On one hand, she seems to be remorseful and determined to never do it again if they reconcile, on the other hand, she liked it so much ....

Agree to some extent with others that this one is just repeating and brings little more, yet, it tries to explain and that has some value too. Would like to read the rest asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Enjoyed it and glad you are still going to continue to write. Thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Denial

She is still reaching for an explanation, instead of accepting responsibility. Her own comments bring to light the fact that she wanted the affair to continue. She also made the decision to go outside her marriage because marriage and motherhood was too difficult, and she was not satisfied with her life. She made no attempt to discuss these problems with her husband, just reacted the way she felt she could optimize her own needs and no one else mattered. Her ex has to deal with her because they have children together. That may be why he decides he needs to reach out to her. He feels that he needs to help to make her whole, in order to make sure that they and the children can make the best of the situation. This does not mean that he will, or can, take her back. Even the therapist understands that she has not come to grips her understanding of the actuality of her situation or actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're getting better as you go

This story is hitting its' stride and I hope you take it on further to a conclusion.

You talk about other things to write first. Well, ok that is your privilege. But, why do you do that to your readers? You seem to bait the hook, throw it in the water and then wander off, leaving the prey(your readers) to languish at the end of your whimsical attitude.

So, as far as I'm concerned, fuck you. Get busy and write the story or don't, but this egomaniacal dalliance with your reader is mentally ill. You are begging for an ego stroke. "Beg me to tell you what I'm thinking".

Well, I like the story. I like your writing. and that should be the motivation to write and to fufill your own needs at glory or whatever you need.

So, I can do without you ever finishing this just fine. So can others, I'm sure. But, please dismount! Come down off your high horse dude.

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
More JMCBC stuff

Just another desperate attempt to show "woman bad - man, the savior of the world." And as usual you have the Jilted Male Cry Baby Club kneeling before you in submissive honor.

Pssst...which one of them, you know, does it best?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What garbage. She could have just stopped. She was another mans whore tossing a mercy fuck to the man who supported her. She was going to do it again and again no matter how she lied in the interview.

She is only sorry she got caught because she was going to continue to do it and did continue.

She broke the other promise too, only give the bull what hubby got but bull got her ass cherry.

She broke her husband but in her mind it is still all about her and what she wants.

Well she enjoyed her bull but it did not make a dent in her feeling for her husband, except in sex, excitement, being bored at home. What the fuck is left?

Oh she did all that and she loves him. What would she do if she hated him?

Here is the ending

"Knowing she was worthless as a human being she went home, put a shotgun in her mouth and pulled the trigger."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: More JMCBC stuff

says the woman that was on Maury getting her 25th DNA test. Whores shouldn't throw rocks, they may get stoned.

vazkor13vazkor13over 10 years ago
fantastic

one of the best stories around here.period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please don't

Turn this into a reconciliation. The wife is a terrible person and she doesn't deserve a happy ending. I've loved this story so far but if Ryan winds up letting the psycho hose beast back into his life it will ruin it for me.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years agoAuthor
Just so you guys know...

The reason this came out of me at all was that I was carrying around Deanna's reasoning, internally. I knew why she did what she did - or at least her reasoning for it - while I was writing the original story. I knew her side - bullshit though her reasoning actually is (and it is. She just a sad woman now, her own euphoria is blown and now she's counting the cost.)

That's why this came out - because I realized that I hadn't expressed those thoughts. Those who say it added nothing to the story, yes, you are actually right. I'm not going to argue that - it doesn't actually move anything along, although in a very subtle way, it does set up what is coming next.

There are those who don't want to know Deanna's side. I'm sorry about that - don't know what to say to that.

Like I said, I do have a plan for this. I don't know if I actually have the courage to write what I think I should - I guess we'll see. :)

In the mean time, I need to finish the second Ingrams story. I have a lot of plans for that series, and if you haven't read the prequel - Broken, and the first story, I would suggest you might enjoy them:)

Again, thanks a ton for reading and commenting. It's the ONLY thing that keeps an author writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

This was a class act read! Thanks. I would read another story with these characters in a flash. Thanks!

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
ROTFL!!

"I was carrying around Deanna's reasoning, internally."

ROTFL!!!

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
I get it

I get why the author did this story. I also think he credibly crawled into his character's headspace. The story helps redeem the wife, at least somewhat, from what seemed in the earlier chapters to have been a particularly horrendous betrayal. I think a lot of the 'her side' rang true. I think the execution was very good. I personally have an interest in why otherwise decent(ish) people do such damaging things to themselves and others that they care about and profess to love, and so this type of story is interesting to me. Well done.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Conspiracy Theory

Is the month of the Reconcilation? From SS06, through Ohio wrote Reconciliation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DON'T PRESS SEND

I have a quandary here, 1-* if he presses send. 5+* if he just shuts down the phone and sticks it in his pocket. She is a cheating lying whore, he just has to ask himself if she is still lying.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
thank you

I asked for this earlier to see what she was thinking... it shows men and woman think differently. I hope the wait will not be to long for the rest of the story....

MortonGrangeMortonGrangeover 10 years ago
Yes, but...

This piece of writing has some merit in itself, but I want to argue strongly against second thoughts of this kind. Unless you are happy to turn your work into a shapeless soap opera the effect can only be to take away some of the mystique from what you've done earlier, dilute some of the artistry that made the initial story stand out. I understand very well the desire - of both writer and reader - to stick with a bunch of characters that are known and loved, but it has to be resisted. Your creative mind gave a natural shape to your original story and for better or worse it represented what you had to say. Now you are more or less behaving like an actor on stage who pulls off his costume and exposes the scenery as a fake and says to the audience 'this is how I tricked you into believing in me.'

You say that you always had in mind the wife's motives - and so you should. The art of writing comes in portraying this through her character and personality. I think you achieved this and add nothing by giving the story again from her point of view. Some famous writer said - and I can't remember who it was - that it's the good reviews you have to worry about, not the bad ones. In other words, it's easy to get carried away by praise and forget that writing is a difficult and lonely business and that you must focus on doing the difficult things better.

BelgiumBelgiumover 10 years ago

Deanna should learn this home truth: “When in a hole: quit digging.”

If anything at all, what she said on tape regarding the affair should make a reconciliation completely impossible. All the disrespect she showed for her husband, was only enhanced further by her “explanation”. Ryan would be an idiot to take her back. When he sees her coming, he should run very hard and very far the opposite way.

It wasn’t a one-time indiscretion, but a long time full blown affair. She had an affair not because she stumbled in to one, but because she – perhaps on a subconscious level - actually wanted it. She cheated not only physically on her husband but also mentally. Plus she clearly had become addicted to her risky-ness, so even if the affair faltered without it being noticed by her husband, she’d never be satisfied anymore with just the "vanilla sex". And as she couldn't risk the risky-ness with her husband, she would seek it outside of marriage again and again... until finally caught.

I have no objection with you continuing this story arc – after all it’s very well written – but there should be no reconciliation. Reconciliation can be warranted but it’s only feasible when the remorse is genuine and the disrespect and betrayal wasn’t too big to overcome for the cheated partner. In this case the betrayal and disrespect was just too big. They might become civil with one another again – after all they have children – but they shouldn’t be involved as a couple anymore.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
@Hayley

You don't like or care for anything, do you? Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The thing about characters

You invent them to tell a story you have in mind, but once you start writing you find them making decisions you had not intended. They start to have a life of their own.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 10 years ago
Like one other commentator said, I coudln't read all the psychological BS

I skipped 2/3 of page one and then went all the way to the last page and read a few paragraphs of Deana and the counselor/psychologist, or whoever that guy was, who was taping the self-analysis, the self-pity of a person who destroyed her whole world for NOT one cheating, as she said comparing her adultery to Crystal's.... She's been fucking Jordan for months and months, doing it in elevator, in parks, in theaters, and in other "risky places." That's not "one cheating."

Turned out, Crystal actually turned out to be the more moral person, for some odd reason: she paid her due by fucking her husband better than she'd otherwise normally do. And she MAY just be able save her marriage in the long run. And it would be MAINLY because of Ryan's "creative" punishment.... by making Crystal stopping whoring around and, instead, put her whoring acts to use on HER OWN HUSBAND.

If I HAD to ---- if I must, for whatever reason --- choose between Deana and Crystal, as a woman/wife, it's hands down Crystal: she is a SIMPLE cheater. Deana is a CALCULATED cheater; more than that, she is also someone who's not satisfied with SIMPLY FUCKING other people; she MUST HAVE RISKY factors in her cheating.

Ask yourself, for a person who is ACTIVELY seeking out DANGEROUS and RISKY cheating acts.... like fucking in very public places, etc, in order to fulfill her NARCISSISM and other PSYCHOLOGICAL NEEDS.... what would stop her from, say, engaging in lots of sexual partners, KNOWING that SOME of them may, OR MAY NOT, give her an STD or worse?

She'd do it JUST TO SEE HOW IT FEELS LIKE, to see if she "could get away with it."

The biggest RISK, of course --- if we WERE TO BELIEVE HER ---- is the LOSS of her family: kids, husband, and home.

But since THOSE THINGS were not enough to make her stop cheating, AFTER ONE TIME, why would the FEAR of being seen by people, including her husband and children, in an elevator or the FEAR of being given an STD make her stop from fucking different partners, in groups or serially? After all, 95% or so of all STDs and other diseases are indeed SPREAD IN HUMAN POPULATIONS from such mindless acts of exchanging bodily fluids with different sexual partners...

Anyway, again, this chapter 5 added nothing to the VERY GOOD STORY that ended in chapter 4. This is basically the AUTHOR forcing his readers TO BE IN THE PLACE of a pseudo sex counselor/psychologist. It's the same BS in every story, when it comes to these sessions when the cheaters get to explain their risky, narcissistic acts, in front of a man or woman who LIKES to listen to such nonsense and gets a degree, so he or she could listen to them and BEING PAID for it! It's just gross!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO!!!

This RACC shit needs to stop. He cannot even fathom taking this back stabbing whore back. She perpetrated the ultimate disrespect by giving her ass first to her boy toy. That is unforgivable and if Ryan has even the slightest hint of testicle he'll never allow this worthless cunt back into his life beyond what contact he must endure for his kids. I saw you(author) mention in a post on Matt Moreau's story that you could write a male character to counter MM's female. After reading this I have to agree with the anon who posted later....no you can't. Your males are just as weak willed as his, but with bigger dicks. I like your stories, until they get to the end. You write well, you keep me engrossed, but in the end a spineless wimp accepting a cheating whore back into his bed rings hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yet more

i liked it going on yet agaain... as they all had a warm place in my heart...from being there.... as her

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 10 years ago
Reconcile not plausable

There is no way this reconciliation could last. Ryan will never trust her again, nor should he. If they get back together how long until she's offered another beer and a "ya wanna??" and she's fucking someone else.

She still blames everyone else and not herself. She isn't sorry she cheated, she's sorry she got caught and lost both situations. You should have left this at 4 chapters as this did nothing but degrade your story.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Very well done

I agree that Deanna still hasn't gotten to the root cause of why she did what she dis,and also that she is feeling the pain.The real problem is she loves her husband,but she doesn't quite understand what that means.She loves the kids,the house,the doting husband,but she also doesn't know how to give back,and in giving back how that brings it back to her.She cheats because she doesn't connect that to her marriage,because she has been a one way street,centered around her,and cheating was more of that.Until she can understand she saw hubby as a giver,rather than someone who needed to take as well,she could do this.

I don't think she is evil,I think she just has always lived in a world of herself,other than the kids...and is just starting to see the difference.

The funny part is her taking advantage means she knows how much he loves her and that she,didn't think she had to worry.The cheating was the same thing....

Be interesting to see where this goes.They could reconcile,but the author seems to have something else in mind...I think the last line is a clue,the email,and it may revolve around some unique way for her to show this....

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago

I'm going to have to agree with Saxon on this. Reconciliation is a terrible idea with someone as dishonest and methodical as this woman. Ryan's life will be a miserable hell of worry 24/7. Even if she is 100% honest the rest of her life that will not help Ryan any. As methodical as she was about the lying he will be questioning things even when there is really nothing to question but what about when there is something to question? Taking this woman back is no different then playing Russian roulette. He will ALWAYS be waiting for the round that actually has the lead in it. Who on earth would want to live that way??? I'm sorry Jezzaz I love your work but you will be making a huge mistake by having them reconcile!

FireFox59FireFox59over 10 years ago
No

Great story but I couldn't see taking her back. She's way to good an actress to ever be able to trust her again.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years agoAuthor

Im curious about why every one is assuming that reconciliation is on the horizon?

He never sent the text. It deliberately vague. It's like people are deliberately reading whatever they want into this, so they can get angry about it.

Trust me when I tell you that what I intend to happen, no one has even remotely come close to, which I'm quite glad about.

Don't worry about. Whether reconciliation happens or not - we'll cross that bridge when - and if - we come to it. Believe me, there are some twists and turns before we get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

This chapter was 'tune in next time. Same bat time, same bat channel'. Okay, l get it.

He is lonely and missed her very much. Four pages worth , oh my !!

Well, it looks like Jezzaz will be delivering a 3-some .It comes in every story. Lets not

forget the prostitute . She will be in there, somewhere. Ho hum.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This chapter adds to the story

I don't buy her rationalizations, just like her therapist didn't buy them. Nonetheless, it adds context to her side of the deal. I look forward to where you will go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The knick knack

It may have been a throw away detail, but the fact that she put an anniversary gift from Ryan in her lovers nest seals her fate, She had no love or respect for Ryan,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scum bags

Jordan is the highest ranking scumbag.af97

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
For the love of god

Please don't make this a reconciliation story, some hurts run too deep for any sort of healing. Getting back together to make a poor imitation and always hoping to attain what they lost will not be good for either of them. No matter how much they yearn for things to go back to being the same, how can it. Even if Ryan tries to put things back together, will he really be able to trust her and what about the contempt he will always feel for her. It is highly unlikely that any interaction between them, even the daily mundane stuff, will not be colored by this distrust and mild hostility. On Deanna's side, she would always try to act contrite, bend over backwards to please and allround behave as though whipped. Not to mention she would hardly miss drop in respect and affection for her.

Relations are living, breathing things and like anything alive, once it is killed, it remains dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

There was no need to continue a story that shouldn't have gone on as long as it had already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Deanna and Ryan's story is not done.

Are you fucking stupid? This has gone beyond running it into the ground. It's not a zombie, the unliving dead hungry for brains. You have taken them to a point where not only would reconciliation contradict EVERYTHING you wrote, it’s hard to see where a platonic relationship has much chance.

Drive a stake through its heart and let it die. (Yeah, I’m mixing monster metaphors.)

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
interesting development

From the earlier chapters, I did not think that a reconciliation would be possible. Now I'm not so sure...I'm really curious about what happens next.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 10 years ago
I told you at the end of Part 4 that I didn't think it was finished.

It will be interesting to see where you take this, and if you have in fact come up with something new.

You said Ch 05 was written in a hurry, and it shows. Too many incorrect word choices that would likely have been caught with better proofreading on your part, or a beta reader. The Champaign/Champagne error noted in another comment was merely the most obvious. Still, it's a decent bridge piece between the first four parts, and what will come later. At least, I hope so.

It's pretty obvious that Deanna still has no real appreciation of just how much harm she caused by her actions. Her reactions and statements in this chapter still seem largely superficial. She has some fairly strong narcissistic aspects to her personality (which isn't uncommon in people who cheat on their spouses,) and it generally takes a really determined therapist to break through that and get the individual into a state where change for the better is possible. In the meantime, damn all seems to have been done to address Ryan's emotional trauma, or what he might need in order to heal.

I'd say that you've laid the groundwork for a possible reconciliation. No more than that. The mere fact that Ryan even typed out that text at all, whether or not he actually sent it, suggests that he's still very ambivalent about ending things with Deanna for once and for all. The thing is, in the state the two of them are in at the end of Chapter 5, attempting a reconciliation would be nothing more than a recipe for an unmitigated disaster. They would both need lots of counseling, both as individuals and as a couple, if a reconciliation were to succeed. Without that, it has no chance at all.

I'm not the least bit angry about what you've done here. It's your story to write. My job, if I choose to comment, is to tell you whether or not I liked it, and if possible, why I feel that way. Without name-calling or insults.

The original four chapters fairly screamed for a resolution. I'm just glad you realized that, and will eventually write it. I'm looking forward to reading it.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Sad to see this is simply a chapter one. I don't see how she honestly sold her case. She has a profound character flaw. As I read it I was struck about how similar Deanna was to females written by SS06 and others. From me, this isn't a complaint necessarily, but a comment about creating such selfish, self-serving women. It seems to be necessary to realistically act the way these characters do.

I have to agree with one of the anondiots. The fact she used an anniversary present in the decorating would have been a huge issue with me. Even worse, it was in the bedroom where she could possibly see it every time she was in there. That is the definition of deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GO

Go on with more, dig deeper.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Easy 5*

The camera/video ploy was an outstanding vehicle to showcase the wife POV. But sometimes an author can write a story too good for his own good. In this case jezzaz wove the wife’s affair that was both mental and physical and so thoroughly betrayed the spouse, that RAAC may just be a “bridge too far.”

However jezzaz allowed an opening, showing in this chapter the wife still did not get it, with the wif’s statements about her friends Crystal affairs- “I admired the way she was able to keep her love for Charlie – her husband – entirely separate from what she was doing at work….It was amazing to watch – so completely different from the person I am…. I mean, you have to be a pretty together person to be able to do that, right?" or “… amazing, to watch her get away with it. To navigate life and be so sure of what she was doing” (This was somewhat funny as the author even had Crystal think the wife was a slut, asking the wife to do a threesome, because “..She said she had to ask – there was almost no one else she could.”

More evidence was provided by the author that the wife’s character still did not “get it”, as when he had her claim. “..I cheated once and my life ended. It's not even remotely fair,”

My favorite rationalization the author provided was the denial the wife character came up with on hearing her lover offered her up as the “House Slut”- -“I wouldn't have moved on to someone else, and I know Jordan knew that too. Why he would offer me up, I don't know – he had to know it would never happen.”

The final evidence jezzaz used to demonstrate the wife was still not “over” her affair, was the wife still had fond memories of her lover in her claim- “…I will say this though. I did enjoy my time with Jordan. It was wrong, on every level, but he was kind, he never hurt me, up til hearing about that audio file,…. and “…he helped me find a side of myself I would never have found otherwise…I wouldn't take a phone call from him now though. Not because I hate him – he just took advantage of a stupid hormonal woman – but because I just don't want to even contemplate going over this ground again”

I will be impressed if jezzaz can pull a rabbit out of his hat and get these two together. (Perhaps a crisis with the only thing they have in common-the children?) Normally having the husband suffer a string of dating disasters and suffer a while, then decide the ex-wife is “better the devil you know”, is a common method. However in this story, the husband never did know the devil (ex wife), as her actions during the affair where almost psychopathic in the calmness of the betrayal. The author did not write the wife with a character flaw-but a mental disease.

Still a 5* and awaiting more soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She says she knows what she's lost,

and yet, she also makes a comment basically saying that if she got her life back, she doesn't trust herself if a similar situation should come up again. That comment right there should be enough of an indication that he needs to stay away - far away. Also, I agree with the person who commented about her putting an anniversary gift in her lover's condo. That's showing an incredible amount of disrespect. It's almost as if she can look on it while she's with her lover, and be able to smile to herself, because she knows she's pulling one over on her clueless husband.

The way you've written the story, makes it lose credibility if he should happen to take her back (unless you have a lot of chapters leading up to a complete change in Deanna). After watching that video, Ryan's response should not have been to send her an email asking what she would do to make it up to her family? She's pointing out that there's nothing he could've done to keep it from happening, there's nothing she can point to, to say this is what caused it, and how can she expect Ryan to trust her, when she can't trust herself? Those are not the responses of someone you want to consider getting back together with.

Even if the guy is feeling hurt without her in his life, he would have to recognize that he would be no better if she were to be back in his life, because he has no way of knowing that she would never make the same mistake again. She sounds selfish enough that if the opportunity arose, she would just convince herself to hide it better the next time. Every time she was out of Ryan's sight, he would be a mess wondering what she was doing, and that's no way to live your life.

snakes454snakes454over 10 years ago
Jezzaz asks....

The author asks why so many are precluding reconciliation? Because it's his thing. The guy gets cheated on, he catches and leaves her, then after swearing never again he takes her back and has group sex. I knew this nutless wonder would have Ryan back in Deanna's skanky crotch from the get go. He's as bad as MattMoreaux.

thc1776thc1776over 10 years ago
Psychologically flawed

Deanna exhibits some of the characteristics which define a sociopath – superficial charm, manipulation, lying, lack of remorse, lack of empathy, failure to accept responsibility for own actions, need for stimulation/proneness to boredom, impulsivity, and short-term marital relationships.

Not all sociopaths are criminals, nor are all criminals sociopaths. No matter what Ryan does in regards to Deanna, he has already had demonstrated to him that she is capable of actions which are completely justified in her mind, without regard to the damage she may do to others emotionally. For him to consider reconnecting with Deanna based on her assurances that she loves him and will never do it only opens him to more of the same anguish. She did what she did to satisfy herself, not caring deeply what might happen to the others in her family if she was exposed.

Even this last chapter was mostly about Deanna justifying her actions in that she would have harmed no one had she not been caught. Her exposure, in her view, was bad luck. Consistent throughout the story where her actions taken to isolate Ryan and her family from her behavior. No empathy for Ryan or her children - were her actions to cause an upheaval in the family. Her principal concern was that it would disrupt the family and damage her financially and socially.

So Ryan will be faced with a problem, should he decide to reunite with Deanna. For certainly she will do it again, having been shown that Ryan will accept her cheating behavior. If he mans up and tells her to get lost forever, he and his children have the possibility of resuming a normal family environment – otherwise is facing more heartache and self anger for letting it happen again.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story. Stay true to yourself.

I like this story. There are always going go be people against reconciliation. They feel it's "weak". I don't feel reconciliation is weak, as long as both of the parties learn something and they use their knowledge to not make the same mistake again. At some time or another we all need forgiveness. We all do something to somebody that we regret, and we all want that person to see how pure our hearts are and forgive us. If a person is in a place emotionally to forgive someone who has done them wrong, they are not weak for doing that. Anybody can hold a grudge. How is it strong to do something that everyone can do? If you can forgive someone and move on with your life, whether it be together or separate, then THAT is true strength.

I feel that the author should remain true to himself. If he wants to keep them together, then do it. But do it tastefully. This story has been good so far. People read stories and they always want a clear good guy and a clear bad guy. Real life doesn't work that way. In any situation, the bad guy only depends on who is telling the story. In this chapter, we got to see the "cheating wife" as a human being, not a vindictive monster. Of course people want to reject this, because they don't want to like her. She is a bad guy, and she should be made to suffer. That is the only way some people can feel better. If fulfills a sense of "justice" in us. But bad guys, including cheaters, are people too. I, for one, hope you don't burn the bitch. I would like to see them reconcile. Some might say that he is a cuck, but that is because their language and views about life are so limited that they can't see past their own anger. He didn't accept her cheating. He is not a cuck. Whether he eventually forgives her or not, he is not a cuck. Stay true to yourself. If you don't, your story will suffer. It will come off as artificial and not genuine. Don't let others dictate how you chose to end your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks!!!!!!!

Go for ch 6............

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Read*****

Looking forward to Ch. 06. Thanks for sharing.

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Great Story so far...

Please continue soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good series

Can't wait till next few chapters. Please don't hold us in suspense!

dhunter270dhunter270over 10 years ago
Outf**king standing

The story was complete with Chap 4. Chap 5 raised it to a new level.

I really love how you captured the emotions and consequences on both husband and wife. Anxious for more. Well Done

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Nice addition

it will be interesting to see how every thing turns out. and did Jordan get a "divorce".

maybe the spouses and kids could get together and discuss their mutual problem.

and worry the "ex's" that they may be doing Payback. Driving Jordan nut's his Woman and kids sharing anothers house.

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Nicely Done

When I saw that there was another chapter to this story I thought "Uh Oh this isn't going to be good" as where you left the last chapter was perfect but you have managed to avoid the pitfalls that most authors fall into when extending a story in this manner, kudos to your sir eagerly awaiting the next installment of these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's Over

How is Ryan going to reconcile with someone who publicly humilitated him? Nope, she went too far, and caused too much damage. Time to move on.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Enjoyed this

Seems a realistic stream-of-consciousness tale from the cheating wife's point of view. Despite the occasional editing glitches, I really enjoyed this. I'm looking forward to the next part, trying to guess what the author has in mind "that's never been done before." Five stars.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Her POV?

I said in a comment to ch 4 I would be interested to see how you did Deanna's point of view. I've got to say I'm disappointed. For me it wasn't Deanna's POV, it was a male perspective of what her point of view should be. Your the author so you know how she thinks but the constant self references as a slut or whore didn't ring true for me. I had to skim through the psycho babble to get it finished! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Over but...

I agree with others that it would be very odd for these two to reconcile. After the jumbotron, he would look like the ultimate wimp. And he really will never truly trust her.

But if they did really love each other and knew each other the way they claim, I could see the story moving on with them forgiving each other and helping the other find someone new. Deanna would see that she will never get him back and set him up with a 'better her' without making it obvious what she is doing. Daughter works out what she did, reconciles with her and clues in dad. Dad forgives and does the same somehow.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 10 years ago
Bring it on

This is a pleasant though unexpected addition to a fascinating, but heart wrenching, story of a clever guy and his batshit crazy wife. If you have more in the continuing saga of Jeff and Deanna, bring it on...it has been a great read.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
The real problem here

is simply that the wife is in a huge hole that she dug for herself. No writer is likely to make a woman's reasons for cheating on her marriage acceptable in any way for most readers. The writer tried to make her be honest in her reasons and her actions. Honesty about cheating is not likely going to help the husband feel better. The sex was great, the guy had a nice cock, he turned her on better... any reason she gives will do damage to a husband's self esteem, as us men are rather fragile in that regard.

The conventional writing wisdom on Literotica for a reconciliation after such a horrible betrayal is to have the couple, especially the wife, suffer for several years and about six to ten pages of the usual plot. Her life is shit. Her ex is the best lover she ever had. She donates a kidney when he needs one. She becomes extremely wealthy and gives all the money to him just for a five minute discussion. The ex-husband has numerous sexual experiences and the women all rave about his cock, his stamina, his portfolio, and his all around saintly life. He takes her back on his terms, which include, frequent blowjobs, an ankle monitor for her, moving to a new location, and the wife giving him her ass. That about covers acceptable reconciliation on this site, and that's all I'm going to say about that!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
I've got to see this...a direction that's never been done?

Whatever you do, don't have Ryan find someone new and give his ex a job as a live-in maid...please!

This chapter was absolutely excellent!!!!!!!! She was remorseful without being wishy-washy about it. Your perception into the female mind was outstanding. I loved every word. You got a great big 5 for me...only because they don't offer a 6.

Great job!

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Good Chapter

I had my doubts when jezzaz said that we would hear Deanna's side of it, but this chapter was excellent. And very realistic. I have heard some of these comments myself from one cheating woman, and others from friends with cheating wives. This story is developing rather well, and this is definitely not a closing chapter. Jim said that he wasn't comfortable with Deanna's confession just yet, and he was right. There are still things that she isn't dealing with yet. Her story actually raised more questions than answers. She still hasn't been able to deal with the layers of her betrayal, and there are many. Taking anniversary items and placing them in her staged apartments is one thing, but placing items in the apartment of her fuck buddy is quite something else. Taking a picture that had meaning to Ryan, that he had taken on the honeymoon, and replacing it with a clown picture- that also has meaning. it disregards Ryan, and the marriage. She claims that she didn't disrespect Ryan, but she did on so many levels. The GPS for running could have been an honest oversight, but it looks more like an impulse purchase when her fuck buddy was getting the real attention. Trying to give Ryan her anal cherry was just a bargaining game in her own mind. She intended to give it to Jordan, so she was just dealing with her little game of thinking it was more OK if Jordan didn't get what Ryan hadn't got. But he got it anyway. Deanna is totally delusional about Jordan's recording, he was just using her, intended to knock off a piece whenever he was in town, and would have btw if they had not been caught. And Jordan was totally happy with passing her off to someone else. She hasn't face that yet. there's several other things, some more subtle and some not so subtle that says that she really doesn't have a clue yet. Ryan didn't get sloppy seconds? BFD. she was cheating on him. Still trying to bargain. At the end, jezzaz never said that Ryan shot the text off- or what it said. But, even with the help of the Jameson, my bet is that Ryan has some serious questions, that he knows she can't answer. Awesome segue into the next chapter, and 5*

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Seldom do these added chapters giving the cheating wife's perspective end well...

... and this one was certainly no exception. My dearly departed daddy said it best when he said "a whore's a whore because she wants to be a whore". Think about it for a while and I think you'll see that this description fits Deanna to a tee. Good luck on this mysterious new technique but, really, don't you think that you've just about beaten this particular dead horse enough?

eightytuneseightytunesover 10 years ago
The Beat Goes On...Who Knows What Will Happen

Well, Deanna gave us something to ponder.

Is it possible that there will be reconciliation?... after Deanna gets Ryan to believe she wants him to help her heal their relationship with consoling, and that Ryan does attend and they strive together to fix things for the future? After all, the past is now dead and that marriage is dead, but a new relationship between them could happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent job and Realistic characters

Thank you for a great story!!! I am glad that you wrote the logical continuation of this story- it just wouldn't make sense to give such an in-depth description of the husband's feelings and struggles and not provide any input from his wife. I think that her explanation of the events was very realistic and very human. She is portrayed as a very REAL human being- with human desires, tendencies and flaws. No, she is not perfect and her actions are destructive to her loved ones, but I think most people who encounter her and Ryan's circumstances will be familiar with the frustrations and temptations that both main characters encounter.

As foo all the primitive, self-righteous and simplistic condemnations of Deanna as a "cheating whore", "cunt", etc- they are immature and hugely insincere. I am not defending her actions- they were selfish, egotistical and deplorable. She deserves all the pain and suffering that she has endured so far. At the same time, I am sure that all of her critics on this website would feel exactly the same way as she did if they would have been in her situation- 2 working parents with 3 children. I have only 1 child and oftentimes he manages to completely drain me and my wife. Imagine what 3 children will do for you! I can definitely relate to the feelings of frustration and exhaustion that both Deanna and Ryan were experiencing. Now imagine, you have a chance for a roll in a haystack with a "hot" member of the opposite sex and you think that nobody would ever know about it. I am 100% convinced that all the people who called Deanna a "slut" would at least be tempted by the offer and a significant percentage of them would go ahead and give it a try. Of course, its wrong and immoral, but its very human! And if you have the mental fortitude, conviction and moral strength to resist the temptation- you truly are a strong, committed and moral person. And your spouse is lucky to have you. I imagine that these people are relatively rare. Btw, if you were never truly tempted, please hold your comments- doing it is A LOT more difficult than talking about it.

And I like Ryan's reaction as well- its very difficult for a normal person to go from deeply loving somebody to an instantaneous hatred. Jezzaz, thank you for not turning this story into a typical literotica material- husband annihilates his nemesis in a grudge match ala Ultimate Fighting Championship, divorces his wife who develops depression and commits suicide and is swamped by beautiful women who are dying to have sex with him 24/7. As every normal person knows, physical confrontation with Jordan would have led to Ryan's arrest and incarceration, which would hurt him and the kids much more than Deanna or Jordan (if Ryan was the aggressor). Regarding Ryan's post- divorce future- lets be realistic, a middle-aged, slightly overweight and balding salesman who has to support 3 kids for the next 10-20 years is not likely to attract a lot of attention from opposite sex. Even if he has a heart of gold. I am not saying its impossible, its just extremely difficult and painful, especially for someone who thought that he had a life partner. Again, all the comments of Ryan being a "cuck", "wimp", etc are just ridiculous.

Again, thank you very much for this very realistic and human story. Keep it up- you definitely set a high standard for your future titles. And please resist the temptation to turn this into typical literotica drivel- it would certainly disappoint a lot of people! I can't wait to see what happens next- 5/5 * !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Words 
4.61
786
807
Requital 
4.5
1.5k
1.1k
The Honey Trap 
4.78
1.5k
646
Interest 
4.75
1k
551
More Stories