All Comments on 'Live Sex Show!'

by principessa07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent

i have been to amsterdam many times & this is a very accurate account of what it is like,also there are a lot of junkies hanging about so be a bit careful if on your own

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
Thank you -

for an excellent description of your visit to A'dam.

BenLongBenLongabout 17 years ago
Sounds familiar

A buddy of mine told me several years ago he'd seen the same smoke ring trick. He also gave descriptions of two others that I've never seen or heard elsewhere. In the one, the woman collected a coin from everyone around the stage - don't know what it was, but about the size of a quarter. She then stacked them on the stage, did the splits and swallowed them with her pussy. She then walked back around, squatted, and dropped them one by one back in front of everyone.

The second was a guy that sucked himself off. He was also the barker at the door and the ticket collector. The girl was the ticket seller. He enticed them in by telling them they would see a guy suck himself. He got on stage, walked out naked, and the girl said something about him having to get hard to fuck her. He sat down facing the audience, leaned forward and proceeded to contort himself until he could suck himself. Once he got hard, she climbed on and it was a pretty much straight forward sex act.

As I said, my buddy related these two stories to me. I've always wanted to see them myself, and now that you've reminded me maybe I'll finally do it.

An Awful CadAn Awful Cadabout 17 years ago
Patpong

I've been to Amsterdam, but not the sex show there (probably too many space cakes) but I did see the smoke trick at a show in Patpong, Bangkok's red light district. She also opened a soda bottle, fired ping pong balls and pulled things out of her pussy like a magician on speed.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Good review

An honest opinion about an Amsterdam sex show. This is the sort of report that isn't available at your public library or Michelin guide. Thanks.

HarryandsallyHarryandsallyover 12 years ago

This review is a really good read, and brought back some great memories of trips to Amsterdam. I've been to sex shows with my wife 3 times now, our experience was similar to yours, the shows we've seen match almost identically.

Although the sex itself is dissapointing in these theatres, it is an essential part of the Amsterdam experience. The whole atmosphere of sex that is around the Red light District did make for a great weekend, so it must have aroused us somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Live Sex Shows

As technology progresses so is porn, the sex industry is moving towards facetime sex and live porn via webcams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous