All Comments on 'Lives Well-Lived'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Hey

A good story about taking care of the public good while enjoying a good healthy life together.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This is a great piece of writing I love stories like this. I am thinking maybe you are good for at least a couple more in the near furure. I will be on the look out for them. Thanks for a great read!!!!!

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
This is truely the best LOVING WIFE story on this entire web site

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
are they ever

Are they ever going to hate you, the sickos will be mad that you at least didn't screw the dog or the imlaws because according to them it makes your marriage stronger ha ha.

iamanogreiamanogreabout 12 years ago
Your moniker is in doubt.

There is nothing average about this story. Certainly no "Rub and Tug".

And you're a bastard for making me tear-up on a Saturday morning.

Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Serious Literature

What a great story - well written , nothing gross - civilised. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You should write for a living!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, not just on this site, but ever! You obviously know or researched a lot about the Cambodian context and about risk management. You obviously as well have a very big heart and a keen mind, to say nothing of a strong grasp of the truely erotic. Kudos on a finely crafted and touching story! You brought tears to this pair of cynical old eyes...

Fred R.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 12 years ago
Oh My...

AB,

Why you have chosen Lit. To share your work is less important than the fact you did. Thank You.

A Well-written and edited story of a life well lived. Like the many pieces in art the eggshells complete a picture, your word pictures created a complete work of art.

Thank you for sharing on Lit.

x

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Well Done

A truly erotic Loving Wives story. Excellent job, your descriptions and pacing was superb! More like this!

Thank you!

M1

bobby9909bobby9909about 12 years ago
I wish I could vote 5 times...

And thank you for such a wonderful work.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Great read. A truly loving wives story. Well written,erotic and loving. What more do you need. Wish there were more like this on this site. Nothing average about this. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Give a whole new (and tender) meaning...

... to "fuck me 'til I die." Well-done, Bear - 5 stars!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas, Amigo!

A truly beautiful story have you written my friend. It so well gives meaning to the words "Loving Wives".

katibkatibabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Yes, beautiful. Nothing more need be said.

theGorrilla001theGorrilla001about 12 years ago
Nice for a Change

Beautiful story. It's nice to see something positive for a change from the usual cuckold or revenge stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a wonderful story

Filled with love, hope, faith and some pretty hot intimacy between a husband and wife. Now excuse me, I'm going to go fuck my husband.

northlandernorthlanderabout 12 years ago
Beautiful Story

A beautiful story of a truly loving wife, not the usual cuckold or kick em to the curb mentality. There are more than one kind of loving wives, and for a wife to continue the work of her deceased husband is one such kind. The category uses the word adventurous, and how more adventurous can you get than undertaking a project to give a helping hand in a foreign country

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Wow!! If this story doesn't move you; you may need to cobsult professional help.

This was extremely powerful and serious writing well researched and totally plausible. Of course, I needed a tissue to dab the tears from the emotions evoked from reading this magnificent writing. There is nothing I could offer in the form of advice except to plead that you write more. I voted 5 stars which was the least I could do for your effort. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Deranged garbage !

Together with some deranged comments. Oh well, can't have it all. Oh, I forgot. "1*" !!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Meh

well written, but not very engaging. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tears in my eyes

Fantastic story, well written. Such a sad ending brought tests to my eye's.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

I read LW to harden and build callousness over my psyche but every now and again I come across a story that really tugs at those emotions...5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Up and down with your stories. This is a definite upper. Good one.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

chivit rsanow ban la ryy knongokarnei nih rsanow ban sokh sruol

I know that I am reading this a long time after you wrote it. I just hope you are around to read this comment about your story.

Yours is one of the really good stories. I enjoyed the story. It made me remember Cambodia and that part of the world along with all the great people in the villages. In the late 70’s and early 80’s that part of the world was so different than when I returned in the early 2000’s. I enjoyed seeing the growth in the areas when I returned. Even with the growth and progress it was still rougher than almost any other part of the world except the African continent.

Thank you for writing this one. I had tears in my eyes as I read it.

Your story earned the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. It met all of the standards I have for giving ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ it was one of the stories that reached inside me and moved me at my core.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

Excellent.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...