All Comments on 'Living a Fantasy'

by jessfantasies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The first line killed it.

What an introduction."This is a true story." Okay then.That's code for "This is going to be really bad." It was. Did he have a tongue condom, too? Sticking it in a whore's pussy gives you STDs of the mouth. Nice. When you start the story trying to lie to the readers, it's a bad sign. Spend a little more time learning to write and a little less trying to lie.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Thanks for contributing

This is a well-written sex scene, but it seemed a little too clinical for me to enjoy. Too many rules, too many condoms, and the idea of paying for sex is always a turn-off for me. Doesn't it defeat the purpose of wearing a condom if she swallows his cum?

As for the "true story" aspect, some readers can't seem to understand the concept that their own experiences aren't the only possible experiences a person can have. In the entire history of humanity, has no married couple ever visited a brothel? What I like about this story is that it flips the all-too-common "cuckold" story 180 degrees. Here we have a wife who enjoys sharing her husband. That situation is hardly tapped in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@swingerCUCK

shut your mouth, moron. the only thing you can explain is how to suck cock.

jessfantasiesjessfantasiesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Responding

I sure wish I knew how to respond to people's comments. I guess you can't. I'm new at this. But I wanted to address the question as to whether it is a true story.

So sorry if you don't find the story sexy because you don't believe it to be true. That's unfortunate. yep, it was a huge risk of an STD, everyone was lost in the moment. Same thing for cumming on her face. I didn't really expect that to happen...

I felt like responding to SwingerJoe's comment. Thanks for your response! It was a little disheartening to be questioned as to whether it was true, I guess because I'm so new at it. It's a confession, a secret. I have only ever told my best friend. It was almost therapeutic, or an amazing release to tell people, even though I will never see them.

I found it funny that someone found the whole idea of so many condoms and boundaries a turn off. I guess when I wrote it I thought that it would be an indicator that it really happened. It would probably be way sexier if I lied and didn't stop in the story to act as if it flowed better than that. But it was so hot because of the way she slid it onto his dick with her mouth. And the rules are the only way I could engage in the act without compromising our marriage, I felt. I also liked the power and control that came with that. Anyway, I just couldn't help but respond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@swingerjoe

You aren't much of a source for talking about what's true. I remember a few weeks ago you got busted lying in the comments on someone's story. No one believes a word you say either.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Someone or something should put this fool out of his misery!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Drop the "true" story line tag.

Whether or not it is or isn't true isn't the issue. The issue is that saying it adds nothing to the storyline and makes many people laugh, thereby diminishing the story from the start. This story was not well written. Too little background on the married couple and their reasons for doing what they're doing and the dialogue made things feel uncomfortable rather than erotic. Not good.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
hey Jess saywhatever you ant this asshole fro LIT thinks he king shit!

I gave you a 5 to help your score

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A very sad story.

Really sorry for your wife if it is true.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years ago
True Stories piss off Anons

Nice story. The part about how much it cost to get your husband fucked was shocking. Of course we don't do prostitutes and I'm sure many charge way more.

Next time pick up a gal at a bar after getting to know her.

Consider swapping or letting your husband watch you with another man.

We enjoyed your story.

I feel it may be a 4 but gave you a 5 to piss off the anonymous posters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous