Living as Four Bodies and One Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shama too was a simple girl. She would be happy with a husband, she tells me, who earned only a fraction of what I did, but loved her more.

But Appu, for all his charm and love, could also be very slippery, whereas I was very straight.

For now, however, Shama was very happy. God seems to have answered her prayers for a loving 'husband' by sending Appu into her life. And Appu seemed to be happy too, after all he is getting to have sex with, and the company of, a very desirable woman at almost no cost.

While conversation-wise, Sara was more interesting, in terms of looks, Shama was more feminine and sexy. Of course, the ideal wife would be good in both ways, but since such women are perhaps only as many as the royal Bengal tigers, that left you with either one or the other.

In a way, that can be said for men too. Men are either money-and-career oriented emotionless assholes or they are super-romantic, Shah Rukh Khan types who shower their partners with affection and make them feel special, but may not be that rich and ambitious. Of course, people with both qualities exist, but that is rare. Nature seems to be stingy when it comes to endowing men and women with qualities, and only gives barely enough for either to ensure a survival.

From the outside, I can easily be classified as the first type. Appu was more towards the middle, and has the warmer side. But as is the case with everything, familiarity breeds contempt, at least boredom. Too much of a good thing is boring too. The human mind always seeks change.

In a sense, Shama fitted well with Appu, but I didn't think Sara missed Appu too much either. I mean, I may not be as smooth-talking as Appu, but if you looked under the bonnet, I was a better model :-) In many ways, I was actually more romantic than him, but to realize that you need to be of the same 'wavelength' as me.

While normally, someone like Shama - a conservative girl who said 'as my parents say' when I asked her if she wanted to marry me - could only 'adjust' with whatever she got in life, this experience gave her a choice.

Shama always said she regretted not having a love affair before getting married. I knew she was not kidding. In her heart of hearts, she wanted to have a love affair like they showed in films. But she was too scared to try. Kerala, where she grew up, is a very conservative place, and she did not want to bring 'bad name' upon her family.

That, however, didn't prevent her from wanting all that. In a way, she wanted to realize her dreams through me. She wanted me to buy her flowers, say 'I love you' three times a day, give her a kiss now and then, and have sex all the time :-)

At the same time, her parents wanted someone who was well settled, who did not have any 'bad habits', who was level headed and practical etc..

Not surprisingly, she was disappointed. And many of our small fights had this as the underlying reason - her feeling that she had missed her chance in life to enjoy love. (I, of course, had my fair share of crushes and even the odd dates and stuff before marriage, though I was pretty clumsy in that aspect.)

The new set up, and Appu, was like a new life for her. All her dreams that she had said good bye to were suddenly right in front of her. Here was someone who was romantic, and who did not mind showing it. Somebody who took her out, dined her, made her laugh, and took every chance to touch her, even in front of the others.

I was pretty sure that Appu's behaviour was not permanent. I mean, men get into the 'impress her' mode in the first few months of any relationship. After that, it slows down, or disappears. But it was still fine. After all, Appu was only the second man that Shama was getting to know closely as a romantic partner.

If she had been born in Delhi or Bombay, she would have had at least 10 boyfriends by now, thanks to her looks and her huge thirst for love and attention.

In a way, though I was in no way responsible for it, I felt a little guilty for her having missed out the 'fun' part of life - the secret meetings, the love letters, the heart breaks, the feeling of being on cloud nine, the eloquent looks etc.. And I was glad she was able to get some of that fun back in her life, instead of living a full life without knowing any of these.

In that way, I was like a friend to her, and not just a husband. I always encouraged her to try new things - clothes for example. And Appu is perhaps one of those new things I wanted her to try.

In a way, it was the same for me, for Appu and for Sara.

For us, though, it was more of boredom than reliving lost experiences. 3-4 years of the same partner had made us curious, perhaps even desperate, for new experiences. I had had enough of love affairs in my teens and 20s.

As I was nursing these thoughts, Shama had moved off into the bedroom, to change her clothes presumably. Appu was sitting in the living room. The bedroom door was not closed fully.

"Sara, can you come?" Shama called from inside.

We heard some conversations, giggles and squeals. About ten minutes later, Shama stepped out, and I let out a gasp - she looked like a bombshell. She was dressed in a white floral skirt that ended above her knees, and above it was a tight yellow t-shirt. Both were new.

She was blushing like anything, and Sara was practically pushing her to keep her from going back to the bedroom.

As I have said before, she has a very pale, golden complexion, and almost no hair on her body. Her legs were extremely shapely and right now, the first thing that came to you mind when you saw her knees and legs was simply to eat it - they looked like pineapple pastry and good enough to eat.

"This won't work, I am changing," she said, trying to turn back. Sara covered the entrance with her hands.

"C'mon Shama, you look so good," it was Appu who said it.

I realized then what set me apart from Appu. I would never say something like that to Shama. Or perhaps, Appu's saying that because it's not HIS wife, but someone else's. Anyway, the words seemed to have some effect.

Shama turned back, looked at both of us by turn, and asked: 'Are you sure?', again looking at the two of us.

"Yeah, why not? You look good," I said matter of factly - as if there was nothing strange about seeing a fully grown woman in a child's costume :-) Frankly, even I was feeling horny simply looking at her.

If she walked into any mall in those clothes, I can assure that 99% of the men would be looking at her (and the remaining 1% would be blind.)

"Anyway, I can't work in the kitchen in these nice clothes," she said, again turning.

"It's ok, we've also had our dinner," Sara said, again blocking her way.

"So what is the plan," Appu asked, looking at me. He seemed to be impatient to lick her legs and thighs, now that he had a glimpse of them again.

"Don't you have to go home today? You have work tomorrow, right?" I asked.

Appu was clearly torn. He looked at Sara, seeking guidance, and a way out of the dilemma.

"Ok, we can go early tomorrow, say 7:30?" Sara said, perhaps taking pity on her drooling husband. Appu's face immediately lit up.

"Yeah, that would be a great idea.. It's already so late today," he added. "I am sleepy too," he added.

"Ok, I'm going to bed," Sara said, going to our spare bedroom.

For a minute, the three of us looked at each other. Then Shama went to the kitchen, while me and Appu sat on the sofa. I heard Shama tinkering with the glass as she drank some water.

Then, without looking at either of us, she went straight to the main bedroom, lightly closing the door.

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping (Part 22) They left early next morning, and I got caught in work for the next three days. It was Thursday afternoon when I finally got time to catch up with Appu online.

"How goes?" I asked.

"Good... What plans this week?"

"Nothing. Shama will be having her periods I think," I said.

"Oh.. Sara's probably next week sometime," he said. "So, no plans?" he asked.

"We can still.. I mean, if you don't mind," I said.

"Oh, yeah.. After all, it's just one way.. :-) " he said.

"Hm.. I don't think, with Shama, there's any other way," I said.

"Why? She doesn't let you.."

"Nopes."

"Oh.. That's probably because you're her hubby :-) "

"What? She lets you?"

"Why should I tell?" he said.

After a while, I had an idea. So I pinged Appu again.

"Why don't you come to my home today?" I asked.

"Your home?"

"Yeah. Will be a nice change. You go to Gagandeep everyday," I said, referring to his Apartment.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah.. Tomorrow's Friday.. Let's try this today."

"And you'll go to Gagandeep?"

"Yeah... It will be a nice surprise for Shama and Sara no?" I said.

"What about clothes?"

"We'll buy a pair.. Or you can always wear mine :-)" I said.

We were both size 36 for pants and more or less similar in build.

However, it was not an idea I had thought through fully, and was more of a spur-of-the-moment thing.

"Are you sure?" Appu asked.

"Yeah.. You come over to my office by about 6?"

"I'll come over.. Let's see," he said.

I suspected he already had an erection.

"I'm here," he messaged me, just as I was finishing off work at 6.

I went out to the road, instead of going down to the basement parking. He was waiting in his car.

I felt a sort of nervousness that I had felt for a long time. But tried to look like I had all the answers.

"What's the plan?" he asked, smiling.

"Nothing.. You go to my home today, give Shama a surprise. I'll surprise Sara.. Or have you told her already?"

"No, no. I haven't. But I am not sure this is practical," he said.

"Why not? This is how we have fun in life, right?" I said.

"Hm.. You won't be able to get inside without a Gagandeep sticker though," he said, pointing to the parking sticker on his car.

"I'll take your car then," I said.

He looked at me without saying anything, perhaps trying to see how serious I was. Then he looked out of the window a while.

"Ok, let's see how this goes, but we'll have to go home in autos today. Otherwise your flat's security guard will think why I am arriving in your car," he said, getting out. "I'll go back, park the car in my office and take an auto to yours."

I too decided to get an auto. On the way, I realized I should buy something as a present. Flowers? I wondered. But decided that would be too predictable.

Finally, I decided to buy some sweets.

It was past seven when I reached Gagandeep. The security guard was indeed at the gate. Good thing I took the auto, I thought. Nice thinking by Appu, I thought.

I grabbed my laptop and got into the lift. Got off on the second floor, rang the bell next to door no 207.

I hoped Sara would not be having some neighbours over or anything. I mean, what I am supposed to say? "Hi, I'm her stand-in husband for the day?"

Presently, the door cracked open slightly, and Sara peered from behind. Seeing me, she opened the door fully and laughed.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, still laughing, as if she didn't take me seriously, and I would disappear if she kept laughing.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

She suddenly stood aside, realizing that I was standing outside instead of being asked in.

"What in the world are you doing here? Appu will be here soon, you know that, no?" Sara said, as she locked the door behind her.

She still thought it was all a prank.

I threw the laptop bag on the sofa.

"Say hi to your husband for the night," I said, smiling.

"What?" she said, still not figuring out what was going on.

"Yeah, we decided we should swap ourselves today.. I'll be Appu for a day," I said.

"Are you kidding, or is Appu going to come in five minutes?" she asked, tying the cord of her maroon cotton nightie around her waist. "I was just making dinner," she added.

"Good. I am hungry," I said, grabbing her and taking her upper lip between my lips.

"hm.. Leave.. Or the curry will get burnt," she said, struggling.

I relented, and she rushed back to the stove.

"Are you serious? Appu's really not coming today?" she asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah.. He's probably naked and in bed with Shama right now," I said. "Shall we make a video call and see?" I said.

"Are you mad?" she said, blushing.

It was a really weird feeling. A normal, boring Thursday evening had been turned into an exciting one. Hopefully, it won't turn into an embarrassing one with any unexpected guests or anything, I hoped.

It was fun to be with Sara, step into Appu's shoes, as it were.

"I'm going for a shower.. Any idea what I should wear?" I asked.

"If you don't have anything.. Don't wear anything," she said from the kitchen.

That's true, I thought. I mean, we'd soon hit the sack, and what's the need for clothes then. But the evening was slightly chilly. "I'd still need something as a back-up," I said.

"What do you want?" Sara said, coming into the bedroom.

"Anything.. A lungi and a t-shirt?" I said.

"Take your pick," she said, opening the wardrobe.

On the one side was t-shirts and shirts, and on the other, trackpants and a couple of pajamas.

I picked up a white t-shirt with 'Goa' written on it (probably bought on our recent trip) and a lungi.

I'll have to be without underwear, I decided.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked, as I checked the 'hot' tap.

"No.. I have a lot of work in the kitchen," she said, "so, please, my master, you'll have to bathe alone today."