Living at Charlies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
177 Followers

When her climax subsided I pulled out and spun her around. Her mouth was wide opened as I began to fuck as much of her throat as I could get. I knew I had to be bruising the hell out her throat but she didn't complain. She just sucked on the backstrokes and tried to open wider on the down strokes. When I was ready to cum I pulled back and just fucked her lips. As I began to shoot it in her mouth she didn't hum but sort of grunted her approval. She sucked almost all of it in. Some drizzled on down her chin.

She showed me her full mouth before gulping it all down. "Thank you for not cumming down my throat but in my mouth. I love the way you taste! I know you were trying to get all the way in my throat. I'm guessing your friend can do that for you but I'd like to as well. I just prefer to have you cum right where you did."

I said nothing about Charlie and her amazing abilities but did tell her that for some women it came easily, for some it required a lot of practice, and some could never manage.

"You don't mind if I'm a regular visitor so I can practice do you? All I ask for in return is that you don't neglect my ass!" I assured her that was fine but my friend had asked that when she was here we could be mutually exclusive. "I understand, but perhaps I could meet her sometime and convince her to play with both of us? I've never had the pleasure of playing with big tits like hers. In fact, Cheryl is the only woman I've ever been with. "I told her I'd broach the subject with Charlie.

It was still three weeks before Charlie's next visit. Princess and I settled into a sort of routine. She was off work on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. She would arrive every Saturday morning and we would suck, fuck, and eat our way through the weekend. Unlike my relationship with Charlie, which had a romantic side, this was just plain raw sex. She would leave late Monday so she could catch up on chores and get ready for work the next day.

I actually was relieved to see her go. At sixty nine years old there was simply no way I could keep up with her 24x7. As it was I'd sleep most of Tuesdays away. With her it was nothing but pure hardcore lust and sex. With Charlie it was different. We would talk about things, watch some sports on TV and while there was plenty of sex it was slower and more measured. In fact, one day I spent three hours eating Charlie's pussy. She loved it and later that night rewarded me with four hours of continuous cock sucking and ass eating. When she finally let me cum I fell asleep for ten hours straight with her nestled against my side. It wasn't exhaustion, it was bliss.

Princess did visited regularly when Charlie wasn't there though.

On Charlie's next visit we began by watching Thursday night football. She snuggled close to me and both she and I let our hands explore each other bodies as we watched the game unfold while her team folded badly. "Oh well. I'm certain the night for us will end better than that for the Rams!"

I laughed and began to gently stroke her clit. "I'll do my best!"

"You always do. You are just amazing! By the way, I brought you more bottles of those pills. I love it when you can provide it faster than I can swallow. I thanked her for the meds.

When the game was over we went to bed and made slow and gentle love to one another. We both slept through the night and woke in each others arms. I could feel her big soft tits pressing against my side and she could feel the effect it was having on me. She pushed her hand down between us and began to stroke my cock.

"I know you're not a fan of sixty-nine but can we just have each other for breakfast this morning?" I told her that I'd be happy to if that was what she wanted. My problem with sixty-nine is that I never feel I'm getting the job done for my partner because she breaks my concentration. As it was, I thought I came too fast and her climax was a little abbreviated, but she seemed happy at the end.

We showered and went down to the pool to sunbath a little before taking a leisurely swim and the walk by the lake.

"It's so peaceful and free feeling here. It won't be long before I can retire. I don't want to be an aging whore like my mother. I save every penny I can. I'll be thirty when I'm ready if all goes as planned. Could you handle me living here full time?" I started to answer but she put a finger to my lips."I'm serious and I've been thinking about this since I bought that condo. I want you to think about it for awhile before answering."

I told her I would and suggested we grab a late lunch. My choice was Italian and I picked a nice place we had been to once. She agreed and we walked hand-in-hand back to the condo to get dressed.

The restaurant was very old style Italian, with checkered tablecloths and wicker covered chianti bottles dripping with multi-colored wax on the side from candles gone by. The murals on the wall depicted scenes from Venice, Rome, and Naples. The food was excellent and the owner always came by the table to inquire if everything was OK. I think he thought Charlie was my grand-daughter because he addressed her as "Bambina". If he could see where her foot was under the table he probably would have thought otherwise. She had kicked off her sandal and was gently massaging my growing bulge with the arch of her right foot.

She broke the spell. "Well? I know you've been thinking about it." I told her that I was fine with it but she had to be realistic about our age differences and that I'd be ninety before she hit fifty. She laughed; "I may fuck you to death before that!" We went home and she tried to do just that. I fell asleep, exhausted but happy, at about eleven.

Saturday morning I got up before her and did all the prep for a nice breakfast. I par cooked the sausage and cracked a half dozen eggs and started making potatoes O'Brien when she came up and hugged me from behind. She made coffee and I excused myself to go brush. I hadn't wanted to wake her earlier. She had the outside table set when I got back. She was whisking the eggs and just smiled up at me.

"I might have to know how to do this too for you someday. Teach me please. My mother, as you might imagine, wasn't much of a cook. I never learned." I assured her that I loved cooking as a team and would be happy to teach her. I showed her how I always keep a few boiled potatoes in the fridge and showed her how to peel them with a steak knife and then shred them on a grater. I let her take over that task and began dicing onions and peppers. She came over to watch and wanted to try. I showed her the proper way to hold the target and knife. I keep my knives razor sharp and didn't want to take her to the emergency room. I sliced an orange and put a thin slice on each plate as a simple edible garnish.

When everything was done we plated the food and moved to the balcony to eat. The deck around the pool was starting to fill with the young folk. Among them was Princess who glanced up at the balcony. She took a seat and I noticed that Cheryl was on the other side of the pool.

We ate breakfast and watched the area get busy. About once a minute Princess would glance in our direction. Charlie asked, "That girl with the long black hair is stunning isn't she?" I admitted that she was. She smirked. "You've been fucking her haven't you?" I told her that gentlemen never talk about such things. "Is she any good? Maybe I could franchise?" She laughed aloud.

She laughed hard. "You are a gentleman but you're what we in the escort business used to refer to as a 'HOG', for horny old gentleman. Is she jealous? Is that why she keeps looking up here?"

I told her no but that she wanted to meet her. That took her by surprise.

"So she likes women as well as HOGs. I'll have to think about that for a minute."

While she thought about it I went in the kitchen and made us each a Mimosa and garnished each with another thin slice of Orange. I had put the flutes in the freezer earlier that morning. The agent had left the Champagne in the fridge when Charlie bought the place and there is a local grove stand nearby that has fresh OJ every day. I knew Charlie liked fresh OJ so I figured I'd take a gamble on the Mimosa's.

She loved it from the first sip. "My god that's delirious. What's in it?" I told her half champagne, half OJ and a splash of triple sec.

"You are an amazing man and I'm so glad we met. You are a great cook, a good gentleman, a great bartender, a friend, and I can't forget great lover." She took my hand and placed it not on her tits but above, on her chest. I could feel her heartbeat. "Is this what love feels like?"

To answer to took her hand and placed it on my chest. We had officially fallen in love without ever having said those three little words. There was a very long pause in the conversation. No words needed to be said.

"If I invited her up here would it please you to watch us? She is alluring and I can see why you wanted to fuck her." I admitted that I had enjoyed watching two women having fun before. "It would probably please us both. I've been too busy to enjoy my time with my friends. Why don't you invite her to come up?"

The next time Princess looked up I waved at her to come and went and opened the door. I led her out to the balcony and made the introductions. Charlie asked me if I could fix more Mimosas. I did as she asked and the two of them moved to the settee and thanked me. I cleared the table and rinsed the plates, loaded the dishwasher, and cleaned the counters while they talked. I could overhear snippets of the conversation. Two things were readily apparent from what I heard. Charlie was attempting to entice her into her line of business and they were both seducing each other.

They walked in the door and nodded for me to follow them into the master bedroom. I sat in the corner easy chair as they both climbed on the bed and played with and sucked each others tits. Princess seemed to relish Charlie's big soft ones and Charlie certainly enjoyed the reaction her tongue had on Princess' firm and taut ones. I simply sat back and enjoyed the show as I got hard.

Charlie was clearly in charge. She rolled Princess on her back and parked her dripping pussy over her lips. Princess sucked it dry and then Charlie went to work on her in a 69 position. It didn't take long before both climaxed. My dick felt like a log.

Charlie beckoned me to come to the bed and lay between them. I did as she asked and they took up positions next to me. They immediately began taking turns sucking my cock. As usual Princess could only get half of it down and was amazed when Charlie just took it all in, down to the roots and still could push her tongue out and lick my balls. She knew I loved that.

Eventually I told them that I needed to cum and Charlie took charge. She directed Princess to take one ball in her left hand while she took one in her right. Then, each using just two fingers and a thumb, began to slowly jerk me off. Their lips met over my cock-head in a hungry kiss while I spewed my jizz into both mouths at the same time. Their tongues battled for it. It made what Princess and Cheryl, or even Charlie and her mom had done seem like amateur night.

I thanked them both. Charlie, sort of dismissively, told Princess that "maybe they could do it again some time." Princess looked a little crestfallen. Charlie noticed and said, "I know you'd like to get fucked today but you have him five times for every one of mine. These weekends and this place is precious to me. I enjoyed what we did for each other and for him but right know I reserve the fucking for myself. Maybe when I move here full time we can work it out.

Princess left, but with a sullen look on her face. "Was I too hard? This place and you are my refuge. The only thing that gets me through my job is to imagine that every cock I take in my mouth is yours!"

I told her I understood and that every time I had been with another woman since our first ten day adventure we had together I wished it was her. I meant it. She put her hand on my chest and mine on hers. No words were or needed to be said. It was official.

*****

As usual votes and comments are always appreciated.

oldbob68
oldbob68
177 Followers
12