All Comments on 'Living Our Fantasies Pt. 01'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimabout 8 years ago

Liked this beginning, looking forward to more.

Brings back a lot of memories of my younger days too

davalenedavaleneabout 8 years ago
Almost the same!

I did see myself during my teen, age days while reading this wonderful story. My car was a 1931 LaSalle Convertible with a rumble seat.

About all you had to do is change the names and where I worked. The rest is almost the same. Location was the Imperial Valley of California

The love of my life was moved away by her parents. I am sure there must have been a baby at some point. I never heard from her again.

I am working on becoming 86 years young.

Thanks for a great story!

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
A Big Thanks

I know I'm starting off with a boring lead in to our stories. Still I see we've brought back some memories and at a certain age memories are all that's left.

Story #7 begins with more details and how we became who we are with the help of coworkers. Look for SEX 101.......... Yea not original I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good old days!

Good story, reminds me of the good old days. I did all those things back in those days. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

stiv837stiv837about 8 years ago
Drive in movies.

Great start can't wait to hear more. I always had lots of fun at the drive in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
uncanny

My first dates and very tentative touchy-feely excursions at the drive-inn movies were so similar -- right down to the car you drove. Mine was a 1949 Plymouth Coupe - with the rear-seat that (from the outside) was almost invisible, and the fold-down front seats -- almost the exact same car except for the nameplates and emblems.

My first viewing of a real set of boobies came during a week at a church camp, but my first hand-jobs were in that back-seat while not-really-watching some forgettable films with my virgin young lady (and by the way, her dad distrusted boys too, even ones who went to church camp)

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
Memories

My wife and I are enjoying the comments of your memories of the past. I knew there would be others like us, who started out in the back seat of a car.

Thanks for all of the comments and for taking time to read our not so wild stories.

JaneAusten17JaneAusten17about 8 years ago
Loved the backseat at the drive in!

Can you imagine (it's easy!) 4 Clint Eastwood films in one night. Hang 'em high, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, For a Fistful of Dollars. That surely isn't the right order, and this isn't about my first boyfriend and me in the drive in movie theater. I was 15 or 16, so no. I wasn't of age and he was, but I was as horny as hell. What happened to those halcyon drive-in days into nights of sex (with certain verboten drugs). Outlawed by open market, flea market, a whole world of entrepreneurs traveling with their stuff in trunks - art, antiques, junk. But I am here, on the site, because I am looking for a way to write about my second real boyfriend, the first man I married. How to tell a story that will invite him to join me in the past, to find out if there is a future ...

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
Drive In Movie Memories

It makes us smile to read about other members and their memories of the past in the back seat of a car. Sadly those days are long gone.

I often wonder where kids do go for those first dates. It's not the sort of things you get a room for. After all, they are just kids dating and dreaming.

Just these few comments makes it all worth while. THANKS

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Ah yes, drive-in movies

There aren't many drive-in movies around anymore, but back in the day, that's where you went with your favorite girl when you wanted a little action.

It didn't matter what was playing--it could have been all advertisements for all we cared. There was more exciting activity in the back seats than was happening on the screen.

We fogged up the windows; we bounced the leaf springs; the upholstery smelled like sex. Did we care? Hell no. It was a rite of passage, and our ticket to enjoyment. There was no internet back in those days, so how else were we going to learn about anatomy? A couple girls at my high school learned anatomy so well that they didn't need to graduate.

Great story. Brings back memories.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESover 7 years agoAuthor
Privates

We recently moved back home. Our closest friends often double dated at the drive in movies. Lately we've been sitting around together talking about the fun we had back then. Very few of our old friends left. Even fewer were as ornery as we were. The memories are priceless.

I'm glad I kept notes and can share some of our best and worse times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your poor grammar and punctuation makes me sad and unable to finish this. I thought it was only the young these days who are illiterate.

"When you read this you will probably laugh. I was not circumcised. " I can only assume you know nothing about the rest of the world outside of the United States of "Murica, where most men are not circumcised. Most of my boyfriends and my husband were and are not. Believe it or not, there is a whole world outside the US.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Merica

You write about poor grammer yet you write Merica. iI's true we haven't been out of the USA. My comment about being circumcised was that here in America most babies are automatically circumcised.

I am not writting for an English class, rather to share simple stories about life written in simple English. The part about being circumcised was simply to explain why I hadn't had sex up until that time of my life.

Thanks for reading at least part of a story and taking time to comment.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Still Alive and Trying to return to Lit

We've been through lots of age related things. Decided to finish adding our saved stories if I get signed in.

Thanks to who reads them and hope to get active again.

Stejar1DudeStejar1Dude5 months ago

Live, just started and hope you keep adding, umm the "spelling Nazi" LOL never got laid. I umm had a wild life myself. Remember the old "Penthouse Forum"? Guys would write

"Dear Penthouse, you won't believe what happened to me? LOL

That could be me. For 15 years or so I rode with a M/C

Motorcycle club. No Not Hells Angels or stupid TV Sons of Anarchy, but umm Sex was front and center. Yeah, you walk into a room and you never know what situation is going on. Took a few weeks to (Did I just see that?) to "Oh well kick off the boots and jump in. My gals all and I mean all were Bi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
238 Followers
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES