Living Our Fantasies Pt. 07

Story Info
SEX 101, Learning Together Pt-7.
1.9k words
4.19
9.7k
2

Part 7 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see now that this story should have been before THE LITTLE DOLL HOUSE although it really doesn't matter.

I know, 101 is an over used title but I needed something short to get you here.

This is an all new version of an old story that was mixed in with others.

I had my first job right out of high school. I'd taken a business course and was a fair typist and book keeper. Not something a guy loving the outdoors ever planned. But it was clean and the factory two miles from home. With older office workers there was hope for a bright future. That hope was gone after five years when the factory closed and moved away. I had to choose to go or stay where I lived. I stayed.

This was a union shop with two separate factory buildings making various products. I worked with an older man in the shipping/receiving department. My job was to start an hour earlier and get off an hour before the others so I could take inventory from the previous day and night. This gave me the chance to make friends and talk to the workin men and women. I also had to go to the main office in the next building for shipping orders, etc. Over there I got to mingle with the office gals, some young and flirty, some old and flirtier.

Being the shipping/receiving clerk I also had to spend a lot of time checking loads being shipped in RR cars and trucks. More time to BS. Much of the BS was about a few pictures on my desk of my wife. Busts, I suppose they were called, and her busts where often part of the discussions.

Since I was half the age of the youngest union workers, most were from 40-65, they seemed to think this newly wed needed to know about the facts of life. Admittedly my wife and I had been virgins until 20 &18, our sex lives consisted of just basic fucking in whatever position I could get Dollie. Sure we'd heard about other kinky sex but thought most of it was made up.

My new older friends at the factory were about to explain what butt fucking, cock sucking, and group sex was whether I wanted to know or not! Among my teachers were also the women on some of the packaging lines. They too were old. Well compared to my 19 when starting that job. In reality those old women were also in their 40's to 50's. Ages we now call young whipper snappers. It's all relative.

Across from the large wall of windows of our little office attached to building #2 was the main office in the other factory, building #1. To get to the office, employees and salesmen walked up a long wide set of steps. There was no door at the head of the stairs, just Lucy and Lucy's desk. Lucy was a secretary and also the greeter. Lucy's desk was the big wooden type with a large opening exposing Lucy's legs.

Back as far as I can remember in school I was a leg man. This was during the peek of the mini skirt ere. Even at Lucy's age Lucy wore mini skirts to work, and wore them well. I'm betting that the plant manager was a pervert and positioned Lucy and her desk right there to attract business men visiting the office. It sure attracted me every time I went upstairs to the office, several times a day for over five years.

Lucy was a looker. Her long lean, lanky, lovely limbs gave me an erection every time I went up to that office. Sometimes a quick peek of panties. Her ample breasts always seemed to be trying to escape her usually lacy tight blouses. The bad thing about this was I had to stop at several of the younger ladies' desks to pick up or leave paper work. They soon noticed my slight pants bulge and began to tease me.

Some of those gals were married, some not. All were quite friendly and good looking. It was both embarrassing and exciting visiting the main office. Of course if there was a hint of a gapping blouse I had to stand behind and look over their shoulder. I had to go into a small mail room to make stamps, weigh packages, and do other things. One gal in particular seemed to always need stamps or papers when I was in there. Her husband had recently died and she was lonely. Flirting with that well built sexy old lady in her 40's was fun until I married Dollie. Okay it was still fun!

He name slips my mind. I'll call her Mrs. Buxom. Mrs. Buxom would rub her body against my erection making it even more erect. I don't believe she ever came right out and asked me to fuck her early on. But being invited to her home and other things made me think it was possible. Damned why didn't Mrs. Buxom get friendly before I married?

It wasn't long after being married to Dollie that those office gals were also asking about our love life. They were a bit more sophisticated yet they still hinted that there was more than one way to enjoy sex with a young bride. No one knew Dollie was pregnant until just before the baby was born.

Day after day these sexual ideas were told to me with the constant questions "have you ate Dollie's pussy yet, did she suck your cock, are you wife swapping, and the biggy, does she like getting butt fucked"?

Back at home we often discussed all of the things we figured were just made up. No one does that! We both agreed that no way in hell was I ever gonna stick my prick in her dirty ass hole. Group sex was out. At that time I was lucky Dollie was even letting me fuck her. Eating pussy seemed nasty, yet I was curious. Dollie said no. The main thing I wanted to try was to get her to suck my cock. Again NO!

It wasn't always easy getting Dollie to try things others told us and fantasies my mind was planning. Again trickery, booze, and begging helped. One Saturday morning I was in the tiny bathroom shaving before we went away. We rarely shut the door, which was just off the kitchen, unless we had company. I was naked using my electric razor when Dollie stood in the doorway also naked, asking me to check out her new bright red lip stick. I loved that "slut red" lipstick. This was back when women had to blot it. Dollie said she hadn't blotted her lips yet and was walking into the bathroom for a tissue or some toilet paper.

Out of no where I pointed at my partial erection and said "blot it on here!" Of course her answer was no. I told her to smell it. I had just taken a bath and my penis was nice and clean. While she was nose to pecker I asked again and again. My cock is uncircumcised. Dollie skinned it back. I was expecting her to take the head in her mouth and blot her ruby red lips. Instead she kissed and blotted her lips on the side of my penis. I told her she didn't get her lips all the way blotted so she kissed and sort of bit the other side.

Now we're getting somewhere. I asked her if it tasted badly. Her answer was no. "So go ahead and blot your lips on the head." She did. In fact she buried the head of my cock in her mouth squeezing her lips tightly around it. I had three beautiful red lips on my prick and a smiling wife.

When the guys at work asked about some of those nasty sex acts I sorta lied and told them "yea she sucked my cock Saturday." After that Dollie actually did suck my cock often but never too long and always when it was clean. I remember her first taste of cum. We'd just finished a long fucking session and I'd ejaculated several times deep in her innermost cavity.

We both loved it when I'd ram hard against what felt like a cock head at the end. Laying there on my back, my cock still erect and draining shiny drops of semen, "Why don't you lick that off," I asked Dollie. Apparently I caught her off guard or still super hot from her fresh fuck. She licked and sucked me dry, admitting it was a bit salty yet didn't taste bad.

Finally my wife was a cock sucker. In a short time we'd learn something else new. The guys and gals at work were telling me there's nothing better than the feel of a woman swallowing. Heck if Dollie was sucking m dick and liking the taste, what could go wrong with me shooting a load down her throat?

We did, I did, and she choked and puked. Not exactly a romantic sex act! Like the trouper she is, we tried it a few more times in the weeks ahead. For a beginner she was good, holding it with one hand while sucking hard. Nice long fast strokes, occasionally choking when it went in too far. I got off, shooting hard and deep into her mouth. We soon discovered Dollie can't swallow. Still it was fun having her suck my dick and then quickly pulling out to let it cum all over her tits. Another fun game discovered by accident.

Dollie still won't let anyone cum in her mouth but she sure loves being tit fucked and getting a large wad of hot juicy semen all over her titties.

Group sex was never gonna happen, at least not for many years. As many men as she let finger fuck her over the years and way more fondling her boobies, she never let another man fuck her until after May 2014. Thank you porn!

Still this is a story of our early learning years. Dollie wasn't ever gonna let me butt fuck her and I couldn't see sticking my prick in an ass hole with a nice wet pussy so close by. Yet we would soon feel the pleasure of anal sex, by accident. I had her either doggie style or on her back with her legs over my shoulders. Both our favorite positions for deeper penetration. Not braggin, I already had a penis longer than she could handle without pain. But Dollie seemed to like pain when being fucked.

I was hammering away, long stroking, probably ejaculated several big loads by then, and I hit the wrong hole. It was tighter but with all of that jazz dripping out my cock went right in. Dollie jumped and moaned but didn't stop me. This was our introduction to anal sex. It was so tight I shot another load.

Over many years of butt fucking my wife there were times neither could tell which hole I was fucking. We knew it wasn't wise to switch from the ass hole to the pussy hole, yet it just happened and we were enjoying it.

Of course I had to brag to the guys and gals at work, even the office secretaries. Mrs Buxom told me butt fucking was her favorite position. Was this normal, a 20 something year old guy talking about anal sex with a 40+ year old widow?

Why was I so stupid back then? I can still see that silly grin on Mrs. Buxom's pretty face when she suggested we stop over at her house for a threesome. I can have either of her holes or all three. I'm again thinking it was my wife who said "NO! even "HELL NO!"

We're still learning and we're still together.