All Comments on 'Living Our Fantasies Pt. 07'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This whole ...

Series doesn't make much sense.

It's a bit of a mess really.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
A Mess

I've mentioned several times that the first stories are not actually stories. They are continuing introductions explaining how a young couple ended up crreating fantasy games then actually acting them out.

At least we admit who we are and don't anonymously run down a writer.

Thanks for the time and the comment. Hopefully I can do better.

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 8 years ago
a bit messy but kind of nice in a way

You know, these stories are kind of nice in a way, whether true or not I'm not gonna judge.

However some editing, reordering & rewriting would be in order in my humble opinion

what you wrote here pretty much resumes the entire series so far : "I see now that this story should have been before THE LITTLE DOLL HOUSE although it really doesn't matter."

That shows that you could have proofread or asked for proofreading from someone else.

I completely understand that you write it out as "the story of your life" and it's not about changing the content, but some stuff is really unnecessary (some comments to readers for example just detract from the storyline) some stuff could also be rearranged & so on, to make the whole stuff better. Again this could be done while not changing the content. It's more a question of formatting & editing than anything else.

Anyway, you probably don't care much but I felt like this needed to be said.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
Comments are Good

whismerhill I do appreciate your comments and everyone elses'. This is new to me and I realize some stories are confusing and repetative.

I try to add the stories in their order but I'd also like to jump ahead to the more interesting stories before others loose interest.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the input.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES