All Comments on 'Living Our Fantasies Pt. 20'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Campground is still there.

Not sure about the bar. Went there several years ago and now ex wife liked the pierced nipples on one of the dancers so much that she ended up going to have hers pierced.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
Pierced Nipples

Thanks for the comment. I had no idea anyone would figure where that place was.

That is very interesting. The membership campgrounds as we knew it has changed again. I'd imagine that RV park has new owners and may not be a member park.

As for strip clubs, most have been closed down that we've been or passed along highways. Seems like our leaders would rather we pick up girls on the streets and in the malls.

My wife has had pierced nipples since her late teens or early twenties. Sadly after retiring and letting too many wild bikers play around, her rings were ripped out repeatedly. Now she has no nipples left to pierce.

She'd been better off had she kept only her barbells and shields with the bars.

Have fun with your wife's piercings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LoveNYourFantasies

All your stories really make me feel like I'm there. Your writing is so real and that's what makes them sexy. I'd rather read a story written from a perspective of the people who do and did what y'all do and did than some story with the writer trying to be..., well, a writer. I was totally in the audience watching the tip of your head stick out your shorts and touch the ground. I'd of liked to have seen that! Yep I'm a female.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
238 Followers
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...