All Comments on 'Living Our Fantasies Pt. 33'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What is so great about wearing clothes?...

I often wonder what the big deal is about ditching your clothes and "going barefoot up to the eyeballs". As far as I'm concerned clothes are for keeping warm when the weather gets cold, any other time they are mere decoration and vanity -- totally unnecessary. I guess it's because the "bible thumpers" misinterpreted the story of Adam and Eve in the bible, and believe they were punished for being naked, but that is not how the story reads: they were naked in the garden and the alleged "god" person did not object and in fact was naked in the garden with them, then they ate the "fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil" and the "knowledge" contained a trap that made them THINK it was bad to be naked, so they covered up and the god demanded to know why they covered themselves, knowing full well they had disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit. They were cast out not for nakedness but for the disobedience of eating the fruit...so now we all suffer for the ignorance of the "blue nose bible thumpers"!...oh, well...

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Clothes

Thanks for your addition. Sometimes the right clothes can be sexy and sensuous. Sadly most often they are necessary so we've taken advantage with Dollie wearing as little as legally possible and using her 'accidental' flashing to excite and entertain others.

Being partially or totally naked when people don't expect it has made for fun times and many great games.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES