Living Sex Doll Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Can you feel that?” I said. My doll nodded. “That’s my occk,” I said. My palm on her chest, feeling her heart race. “I’m going to fuck you so hard with it.” My voice in the dark, her heart banging inside her. “I’m going to fuck you harder than I’ve ever fucked a girl before.” Hand around her neck very gently. “Relax, sweetie,” I purred. Ten fingertips lightly grazing her tits. “You need to be relaxed.” Ten tips tickling her belly. “Soaking wet and relaxed.” My palms along the back off her thighs as her mouth opens. “So it won’t hurt.” Hands in the napes of her knees, pushing her legs right back again. My cock slid back onto her labia as I did so. Resting on her slit. But she wasn’t ready yet. My bastard wasn’t quite ready to come out and play.

“We’re just beginning, sweetheart,” I said.

And I watched the drop of pre-cum drip onto her burning clit and her whole body flinched. It made her body vibrate when I stroked her spunky clit. Her freshly swollen cunt ground the air. It made her slick pink flower split around the base of my shaft. Short wet strokes, blood flooding my prick.

“Put it in me,” she gasped.

“Shhhh” I said.

I put my hand on her cheek and stroked my thumb across her soft skin. Her head turned into and she kissed my palm. She licked my palm. She drew my thumb into her mouth and sucked it. Her hips rolled and her pussy ground the base of may cock where it met my balls.

“Slap me,” she hissed, tits heaving.

“Shhhh,” I said.

“I want you to,” she groaned, kissing my palm.

“No talking now,” I said.

Her glistening pout bloomed, succulent and spunky. She showed me her cheek and groaned as I stroked my thumb across it. Her lips were so full and thick.

“Make me or gag me,” she said belligerently, kissing my palm again.

12