All Comments on 'Living with a Double-Edged Sword'

by tadbulge

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Developing double edge sword.

You say you need an editor but you are one of the few writers who don't need help, all I could see were a couple of typos. I loved this story and it is definitely romance not sci-FYI so it's a pity that the ending was so conclusive. There was a lot of Ray's ability to teleport that was not explored, perhaps Bee could inherit dad's ability or even enhance it in some way. There's a lot of fun still to be had with this plot and storyline. Waiting for your next one.

pope32767pope32767about 6 years ago
Aw, what a cute story

I was kind of hoping that at the end Bean would teleport into her daddy's arms. Mostly I dislike sequels, but I think this is a good case for one.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 6 years ago
Huh???

Is it a story about Superboy or about two young lovers. The teleportation nonsense had no place in this little mediocre love story. Without it it's a trite little nothing of a story and with it it's a confused mess. The character development is non-existent, the plot is thin (to put it mildly), the dialog is trite and it doesn't end anywhere. A waste of 4 pages and my time. 2* is generous.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Hum

I am not sure of the need for the teleport device in this story. It was a bit distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exellent

Damn good story.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

Was there any plot in this story? There was very little character development. There’s was no chemistry between Ray and Sydney. There was very little detail to anyone’s background. His teleportation powers were pointless to this story. There was no real drama with their relationship or his powers. There was no focus to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous