Living With a Goddess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, sir," said Megan, looking up at me with pleading eyes. "Cum for me again. I want your cum, please, I need it..."

I gripped Megan by the shoulders and pounded her tits as hard as I could, my cock now in its enormously erect state and still being swallowed whole by the depths of Megan's vast cleavage. She looked up at me, mouth still open, eyes alight, panting breathlessly as she pressed her huge bosom tight around my shaft.

"That's it, sir. Fuck me, use me. Cover me in your cum, fill me up with it, please... I'm yours, I'm your dirty little cumslut..."

I felt the orgasm build, and the new, powerfully erotic sensation of being able to let it go whenever I wanted. One look at Megan's pleading face decided it, and I let loose, blasting yet more spunk across her face. The jizz ran down her cheeks, into her mouth, which I filled with a few short bursts before aiming my cock at her titflesh and spraying across it. Megan let the the cum that had pooled in her mouth pour out onto her chest, coating her enormous tits in even more of my seed. I had cum so much that I couldn't see a single square inch of her enormous breasts that wasn't plastered in cum. The hot, white semen oozed over her skin, dripping off her nipples, staining her outfit and disappearing into the chasm between her bountiful breasts.

She stood up, still wide-eyed and blushing. Her bra fell off as she stood, landing with an honest-to-goodness thud on the wooden floor. She was at eye level with me, her face still dripping with my spunk, her tits filling the space between us, standing impressively proudly without the support of a bra. I looked around at the room - more than one of the women in the surrounding beds had been watching us, enjoying the spectacle.

"That was..." she began, then stopped herself and laughed. "Wow. You did quite a number on me. Pretty sure I came once or twice myself there. Whatever magic your god's packing..." Megan raised her eyebrows. "I wouldn't mind some of that."

"Then come and join us," I said. "Come and serve my goddess with me."

Megan frowned slightly, wiping her cum-drenched face with the back of one hand. "I don't think I could leave this place. Don't get me wrong, sweetheart, I'm going to be needing a lot more of you from now on, but... this is my home."

I smiled. "The magic that was working on me? In our palace, it's everywhere. In the air. You can't look at another person without getting horny."

Megan clenched her jaw in thought. "Are there girls there as well?"

"All girls. And me. And trust me, Megan, we would be more than happy to have you."

Megan took a dishcloth from behind the bar and began trying to clear my huge load off her tits. "Tell you what, sweetheart. I'll come to your goddess' place tonight. You can show me what you're about. And if I like it..." Megan smiled that beautiful smile again. "Well, you'll have a hard time getting rid of me."

I left the Princess' Arms, after cleaning off my cock, with a smile on my face. I had just walked up to a complete stranger, came twice on her tits, and just about convinced her to come and live with me. Heaven was really starting to live up to its name.

I practically skipped my way back to the magical door - which I realised, seeing it from the other side, stood in the middle of nothing. I had even offered a friendly wave to the strap-on girl from before, but she'd seemed a little too busy to notice.

The young blonde girl was still outside the door when I reached it.

"Hey, it's you! You have fun?"

"Yeah, thanks. Nice place you've got here."

She smiled her adorable smile. "I was asking around about you. You're Asta's disciple, right?"

"That's me."

"She kind of popped up out of nowhere, huh? Some of the old crowd are pretty angry about it, actually."

"Angry? Old crowd?"

"Yeah, the higher-up sex gods, you know. Eros, Aphrodite, Freya, all of that lot. Say your mistress is getting too big for her boots for someone with just one disciple." The girl eyed me up and down. "You must be pretty good."

I couldn't help but feel a little concerned. The other sex gods thought Asta was getting ahead of herself? I'd have to ask her about it. Though I'd probably just get the same vague response as when I'd tried to ask her a couple of questions that morning.

I thanked the girl, taking a rain check on her renewed offer of a blowjob, and went back inside the door. The bathroom was exactly as I left it - statue still pouring water into the pool below, steam still filling the air. I looked back out the window, recognising the view.

Lillian's voice crackled over the speaker. "What happened? It looks like Asta felt it. She practically fell over just now."

"I got us some more Currency. And possibly a new roommate. You'll like her, I think."

Lillian's voice turned to a frantic whisper. "Is she hot? What's she like?"

I just grinned to myself. "One word, Lily. Tits."

A long, low sigh came over the speakers. Then, after a pause: "Speaking of, your girlfriend's on her way down the corridor."

"Can you let her know I'm in here?"

I heard the muffled sounds of Lillian's voice in the corridor outside, and then Melissa poked her head round the door.

"John?"

I ran forward and hugged her. Slightly bemused but equally enthusiastic, she hugged me back, squishing her breasts into my chest. Looking at them, maybe Megan's were bigger. But Mel's were attached to Mel.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied. "What brought this on?"

"Nothing," I shrugged. "Just wanted to tell you."

"Oh, you just wanted to tell me, did you? Or did you have something else in mind?" Melissa raised an eyebrow, and pointed down at my dick, trapped against her cute, pudgy belly by our embrace.

"I always have something else in mind," I said, grinning, and kissing Melissa on the nose. She giggled and shivered in my arms, her tanned titflesh rippling. Stepping back and taking me by the hand, she led me towards the pool.

"I take it Lillian is watching?" she said, as we stepped into the clear, warm water.

"Lily?" I called out questioningly to the room.

"One thing," said the voice on the speakers. "If you could do her from behind, that would make my day.

Mel winked at me. "That would make my day too, actually."

"That makes three of us," I laughed, and Melissa and I stepped under the waterfall. My girlfriend grabbed some nearby soap and lathered up her hands before proceeding to wash herself, soaping up all over, from her smooth, thick legs and the pale bikini marks around her trimmed crotch and on the undersides of her tits.

"Save some soap for me," I said.

Mel just placed her hands on my shoulders and stepped forward, pressing her body against mine and moving up and down, scrubbing my torso with her own, her slick, soapy body squishing against me. For the third time that day, I felt my cock begin to grow and swell. Mel felt it too, and quickly grabbed my thickening shaft in one slippery hand, sliding her slick fingers up and down my pole.

"Do you ever get jealous?" I asked her. "Of me and the other girls?"

"I could ask you the same question," said Melissa, as she writhed her slippery body against mine. "Don't you get jealous of me and the others?"

"Honestly? I just find the thought of you and them together really fucking hot."

Mel smiled up at me. "Well, then. Same here. Besides," she said, lowering herself to her knees and planting kisses on my stomach and along my shaft, "none of the others fuck me like you do."

I looked down at her, kneeling soapy and wet in front of me. "We've got something special," I agreed.

Mel smiled up at me, our eyes meeting, and I found myself yet again feeling like I was falling into her. She slowly, lovingly, kissed the head of my penis, and it twitched and sprang to life at the touch of her lips. Nothing more needed to be said. She took me into her mouth and began licking and sucking on my ever-growing member.

I just watched her. Those years I had known her before I met Asta, I never would have asked her out. And now, here we were. Living in a mystical palace, with a harem of sexy women at our disposal, spending all our time fucking. I thought of those women as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to feel the spray of water and Mel's loving ministrations on my cock.

Asta, my goddess. The buxom blonde with a devilish spark in her eye and a sexual appetite that seemed to have no limits. Violet, the pale redheaded nymphomaniac with that glorious butt, equally comfortable being spanked until she screamed or with a paddle in her hand, doing the spanking herself. Rosa, with her gorgeous brown skin and dangerous curves - and the asscheeks that I had buried my cock between on more than one memorable occasion. Melissa, my girlfriend, my love, with her wonderful tits and beautifully tanned, smooth skin. Even Helena, the death goddess, a vision of Mediterranean beauty, with her dark curls and proud, perky breasts. And now, of course, I had met Lillian, if only briefly: the sex-crazed pervert who was probably fingering herself violently to the sight of Mel's lips wrapped around my cock.

There was a knock at the door. Not the door to the bathroom, but the other door, the one that Asta had made. I looked round, and Mel looked up from my dick to see who it was.

"I'll let them in," said Lillian over the intercom, and the door swung open to reveal the rolling green hills beyond, and Megan standing in the doorway. She was wearing a neat black dress and a deep green corset over it. Her incredible breasts were barely covered by the deep neckline, and enough flesh was on show to clearly telegraph the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her auburn hair was partly tied up behind her head, with a few strands still hanging and framing her warm face.

"Oh!" she said, at the sight of Mel and I in the shower. "Sorry for interrupting. Do you mind if I join you?"

I gestured for her to come in. "This is Megan," I said to Mel and Lillian. "She's thinking of moving in with us."

"She can share my room," said Lillian, hurriedly.

"Hi, Megan," said Mel, standing up. "I'm Melissa, John's girlfriend. And you," she said, not even trying to hide the fact that her gaze had fallen to Megan's chest, "are more than welcome."

Megan smiled at Melissa - whom I'm certain I saw blush - and began unlacing her corset, letting it fall to the floor beside her. I barely noticed the difference without it; her waistline was still thin and tight, the wide sweep of her hips and her almost excessive bosom giving her a knockout hourglass figure. As Megan slipped her pale shoulders out from her dress and slid it down her body, her back towards us, Mel tugged at my arm.

"Where the fuck did you find her? She's unbelievable!" Mel whispered.

"Just my luck, I suppose. Or magic. Or both."

"Um. Excuse me," said Megan. She had turned towards us, her dress halfway off and her tits uncovered. I had seen them in all their glory before, but that didn't stop my cock rising to attention at the sight of those incredible breasts. Mel, who was seeing them for the first time, squeaked loudly and grabbed my arm so hard that it hurt.

"Shit!" she breathed. Megan must have heard her, but just smiled politely.

"I'm sorry to be a bother," the buxom barmaid said, with a glint in her pale eyes that said she wasn't nearly as sorry as she claimed, "but I think my dress is too tight. It's stuck." She tugged at the jet-black fabric, but it snagged uselessly on her hips and ass. She turned slowly, showing us the problem from every glorious angle. "Would one of you mind helping me?"

It barely took a second before Melissa and I launched ourselves out of the shallow pool at Megan, our mouths watering at the prospect of peeling that layer of fabric from the woman's wide, perfectly curved hips and succulent, globe-like butt. I gestured for Melissa to do the honours, and she agreed, kneeling down and slowly, slowly removing Megan's dress. It seemed to come off relatively easily, despite Megan's apparent struggle - the barmaid just smiled at me as we watched my girlfriend gently slide the taut black fabric off of Megan's otherworldly curves. My cock hardened and thickened at the mere sight of Megan's buttcrack coming into view, the first wisps of her thick, auburn bush of pubic hair poking out. After a while, Mel could hold back no longer, and yanked the dress down, diving straight into Megan's unshaven pussy. Megan held onto me for support as my girlfriend voraciously ate her out. I don't think I'd ever seen Mel so turned on by another woman. I joined in, kissing Megan on the lips - softly at first, then passionately when she returned my kiss with far greater intensity. With her hands, she offered me her breasts, and I gratefully took one of her impressive tits into one of my own hands. My other hand snaked down her back, tracing the curve of her waist and stopping at her butt.

Megan's ass was incredible. Almost as huge as Rosa's, yet somehow pert and taut as Violet's, her vast expanse of backside quivered like a jelly at my touch. I grabbed a handful and squeezed as Megan moaned into my mouth, grabbing the back of my girlfriend's head and encouraging her into her steaming cunt. I massaged Megan's sensitive, thick pink nipple with one hand, and caressed her ass with the other, all the while kissing her deeply and passionately, until her chest fluttered very slightly beneath my touch and she extracted herself from our kiss to announce in a loud voice that she was cumming. Mel reached round and gripped her asscheeks, shoving her tongue into Megan's depths as the barmaid came all over her face, leaving my girlfriend's features slick with her wetness. As she leant back to smile up at us, Megan's pussy continued to gush, squirting streams of her juices out into the open air, much of it landing on Mel's tits. She held her tits up under the flow from Megan's pussy, rubbing the woman's cum all over her breasts and slicking them up until they shone. She stood up, and kissed Megan full on the mouth, the girlcum on her face transferring to Megan's own as their tongues slipped over one another.

As one, the two girls looked at me. My cock stood, already at its full, monstrous size, between the two of them. They each placed a hand on my thick shaft, gripping me tightly, and together, led me to the pool of water, where the soft rush of the waterfall still cascaded down, like the clear gush of Megan's glistening slit, which still dripped with her juices, leaving a trail as we walked.

Still leading me by my cock, the girls entered the pool of water, taking me to a corner away from the statue's steady flow. They sat me down on a step that led down into the pool, so that the water I sat in was only about an inch deep. My cock jutted out proudly. The two girls knelt down together in front of me, in the deepest part of the pool, their breasts level with my cock and therefore skimming just above the water's surface, their movement causing the clear pool to lap up at their erect nipples. Melissa's dark teats dripped with water and traces of liquid soap, while Megan shivered as the water touched her highly sensitive nipples, which stood out bright pink against the great, creamy globes of her breasts.

Megan leaned in to whisper in my girlfriend's ear, her breasts bumping up against Mel's arm. Mel giggled at whatever Megan said, and nodded.

Megan turned to me. "Sir... please may we titfuck you together?"

"Yes... sir," said Mel, a wicked smirk on her face. "Please let us titfuck you."

Megan leaned forward, resting her enormous tits on my leg, her smooth flesh colliding with my cock. Her icy blue eyes stared into mine, her face genuine and pleading. "We're begging you, sir... please give us your cum."

Mel, seeing that Megan had stepped it up a notch, adopted the same plaintive look and doe-eyed expression. God, that woman knew how to turn me on. "Please, sir," she practically whispered, inching closer and closer to where my dick stood proudly out of the water. "Cum for us. Let us fuck you with our tits."

I couldn't speak. I just watched, my mouth open, as the two girls pushed my legs apart and squeezed themselves between them, their naked skin against my inner thighs. Then they each took great handfuls of each other's tits and, after a sustained, impassioned kiss, pressed their boobs together. They held that position for a while, each marvelling at the intense pleasure it brought them to fondle each other's breasts, stimulating their nipples by rubbing them against each others'. Then, achingly slowly, they lowered their four, heavy breasts towards my cock, easing my shaft through the tight, hot tunnel they created at the point where those four gigantic melons met. They sank in the water, their tits reaching the base of my cock. My entire length was hidden in the deep, wet, warm folds of Melissa and Megan's soft breasts.

I could have cum then, but I didn't. I felt the control return to me. That awesome feeling of power, of almost experiencing a full orgasm without ever letting a drop of semen fly. I held my nerve, knowing that what was to come would be incredible. I looked at the two women who knelt, squashed together between my legs, their bodies kept surprisingly far apart by the sheer volume of titflesh between them. Melissa's great, tanned globes, with her adorable bikini tanlines, would have been enough to swallow my magically enhanced length on their own. But even her huge bosom, the cleavage that had distracted me every day at work for so long before I became a disciple, even my girlfriend's huge tits were not quite as utterly full, round and jaw-droppingly impressive as Megan's. The barmaid's great mounds were squashed firmly together, and against Mel's own tits, so that the tunnel of hot skin that gripped my cock was as tight as any pussy.

The two women looked each other in the eye, then began, slowly, so fucking slowly, jerk off my achingly hard cock with their beautiful breasts. At no point did my cockhead emerge from the tight grasp of their combined bosom. They jerked, quickly gaining speed but still so agonisingly slow that I wanted nothing more than to grab their breasts and pound them. But I held myself back, somehow, revelling in the sensations. Every few pumps, one of the girls would squash one breast into the central vortex of titflesh, rubbing their nipple against my shaft and providing us both with added stimulation. Megan's face quickly became contorted in pleasure, her eyebrows furrowed in exertion as she bounced up and down around my shaft. Mel quickly matched her pace, alternating between moving up and down with her and at opposite times to her, so that the tight grip of their tits rubbed me every which way they could.

"Please... c-cum for us..."

Megan barely managed to whimper the words as her mouth hung open, her tit-jerking reaching frenzied speed, warm water splashing all over her tits, and with a small shudder she came from the stimulation on her breasts alone. I had enough sense in me to reach under her and finger her snatch as she squirted into the pool water, stimulating her clit to add to the sensation of her orgasm. She squealed under her breath at my touch. With my other hand, I reached for Melissa's slit and slid two fingers easily up into her, rubbing her clit with my thumb. She moaned her appreciation as she renewed the titfuck, her eyes fixed on Megan's beautiful features as the woman came. Mel was enraptured by the sight of her, and as soon as Megan regained the sense to resume her side of the titfuck, she met Mel's gaze with an icy-blue stare of reciprocated appreciation. The women gasped and panted in unison as they determinedly fucked me, all the while staring into each others' eyes intensely.

"Kiss," I said, and the two women, needing no further incentive, their tits still mashed around my shaft, leant in towards each other and kissed, passionately exploring each others' faces with their tongues, biting and nibbling each others lips, sucking the spit from -