Living With a Goddess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came. Sweet release took me as a huge jet of cum exploded from the tip of my cock into the tight, hot titflesh that surrounded it. It was like I was watching in slow motion. The girls leant apart slightly, looking down in awe at the cum that now covered my cock and splattered their breasts, as the next burst of spunk shot into the air, my cockhead free from the vaginal clutch of their joint cleavage. That second rope of hot, thick cum passed through the small space between the girls' faces, breaking a line of spit that had still connected their lips. The jet landed on Megan's face, and I watched as the girls began to move in and out, trying to catch the spurts of cum that launched from my dick as I continued to cum. As the last burst of jizz dribbled out of me, my member beginning to deflate, the girls looked down at me. Both of their faces were plastered in my jizz. Then, they looked at each other. Melissa leaned in, oddly shy for someone who had just had a threesome titfuck with the girl, and kissed Megan tenderly on the lips. Thick ropes of cum spread between their lips, and the girls licked and sucked at each other, slurping loudly as my seed flowed down their faces.

There was a moment of silence. I watched the two women clean off the last remaining jizz from each other's faces and breasts, all the while kissing softly. Melissa turned to me.

"John, can we..." she looked at Megan and smiled. The woman blushed. "Can we..." Mel continued, "go now? Do you mind? I think we'd like to have some time alone."

Megan blushed harder, but nodded and looked at me with those pleading, ice-blue eyes.

"Of course," I said. "You two enjoy each other."

Mel gave me a kiss on the cheek and scampered off, leading Megan by the hand. I watched their bodies drip and jiggle as they left the bathroom, Megan saying something about the effect this place was having on her.

I just lay there in the pool. My dick had gotten a little hard again from the sight of the two women licking my cum off each other, and I began to absent-mindedly stroke myself with one hand.

"They just left you there, huh?"

I had almost forgotten about Lillian. "Yeah," I said to the room. "You enjoy that?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "Oooooh yeah."

I smiled. It was no stretch of the imagination to guess that she'd been frigging herself like crazy, watching us on her cameras, and it seemed like she'd loosened up a bit. In a manner of speaking.

"Are you watching them now?" I asked.

"I'm taping it for later," said Lillian. "Right now I'm more concerned with you. You're still hard."

"You could come and help me with that," I said.

A buzz of static from the intercom, then silence.

Oh no. Had I been too forward? Had I offended her? I'd gotten so caught up in this crazy world where everyone seemed to want to have sex with everyone that I hadn't thought twice about saying it.

I heard footsteps behind me. I hadn't noticed anyone come in through the door... I turned to see who it was.

Lillian's voice spoke, but this time it wasn't from a speaker. "Don't turn around."

The third handmaiden approached me, and put her hand on my shoulder. I studied it. Delicate, feminine fingers. Dark skin. A warm touch.

Lillian's voice again - quiet, low and husky. And right in my ear, her hot wet breath against my neck.

"I guess you gathered this from last time, but I don't like being looked at. I'm the one who watches, OK? You'll just have to imagine what I look like."

"Give me a hint at least," I said. "I mean, you're hot, right?"

Lillian laughed softly, then pressed her body against my back. She was naked, and I felt her hard nipples against my shoulder blades, then the pillowy soft flesh of her tits as she squashed them against me. Two long, smooth legs appeared on either side of me as she descended into the pool, squeezing between me and the wall I had been leaning against. I felt her pussy against my back, already wet, then it slid under the water as she sat with me in the shallows. Her legs went out on either side of me, and she hugged my thighs with her own. Her lithe arms snaked around from behind and embraced me tightly, and I felt her long, straight hair fall across my back as she squeezed me from all angles.

"You feel nice," she whispered.

"Same to you," I said, quietly. "I'd really like to see you, Lily. I mean, I understand if you really don't want me to. But as far as I can tell, you're gorgeous. I mean, I've liked chatting with you, and getting to know you a bit. But I still feel like we've never met, you know? Because I can't see your face."

I felt her chin rest on my shoulder as her hands came up to my chest, gliding lovingly across my skin. "Look down," she said.

I looked into the water, and saw myself reflected in the clear pool. The ripples from the shower-statue made it hard to see too clearly, but I could make out the smooth brown limbs that held me, and the face that rested on my shoulder. Her hair was long, thick and black, her eyes deep brown. And she was pretty. Really pretty. She looked Asian, or maybe Hawaiian, although she was probably really from some crazy god dimension. She had full lips, and freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her mouth broke into a smile as our eyes met through our reflections. I watched her kiss me on the neck.

"Is that enough for now, lover?" she asked.

"Thank you," I said, putting my hand on one of hers and squeezing it.

She kissed me again, on my cheek. "Now then," she said, that sultry tone creeping into her voice again. "It would be a little hard for you to fuck me like this, right? So I've called in some help."

The door opened and in walked Rosa, wearing what would be a conservative navy blue one-piece suit, were it not for the fact that she was spilling out of every hole. The bust was stretched tight across her tits, her cleavage squeezed into the confines of the skin-tight material, and her nipples stood out clear through the fabric. As she stepped into the pool, I saw her ass, that wonderful ass, barely covered at all, the majority of the material disappearing into the crack between her enormous buttcheeks. She smiled at me as she waded towards Lillian and I.

Behind her came Violet. The tall, slender woman wore a pretty standard bikini, pink and white, modestly covering her small but perky breasts, and even stretched over her impossibly pert butt. I remembered Lillian's list that I had found in her room, ranking all the girls asses. Violet's was the only one that had beaten Rosa's, and the way it stood out proudly from her otherwise trim figure, jiggling almost imperceptibly with every step she took, it wasn't hard to see why she was number one.

And of course, this was Violet. So in spite of her relatively ordinary outfit, she was also sporting a large, solid glass strap-on. The thing was about as big as my magically enhanced cock, and ribbed and grooved all along its length.

Rosa settled down on her knees in front of me, squeezing between my legs and smiling sweetly up at me as she lowered her head towards my cock. Rosa's smile made my heart leap every time I saw it, and my cock did the same as she kissed the tip. Lillian's hands snaked round to grip my shaft, and she began feeding it into Rosa's mouth. One of my hands went to the back of Rosa's head and forced her hot, wet mouth down my length.

Lillian murmured in my ear, her arousal plain in her sultry voice. "You like that, daddy?"

Something about the way she called me daddy was so hot. It wasn't like I ever had incest fantasies - that shit was way too twisted for my taste. But the simple word, the position of power, the cuteness of the term contrasted against the lewdness of the situation - something about it got me going. I felt that feeling, the one I'd first felt earlier that day. I was ready to cum. Now, it was up to me.

Lillian must have felt it too. She kept talking, as Rosa kept stuffing as much of my dick as she could in and out of her mouth, gagging wetly on my huge shaft, and Violet reached us, taking her strap-on in one hand and running it up and down Rosa's buttcrack as she stood behind her.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" asked Lillian. I had thought Asta had the dirty talk down, but this girl was something else. Especially since she seemed to be getting off on it herself, turning herself on with her own words. "You like it when I call you that? Well that's what you are, daddy. Now feed that naughty little slut your cock."

I pushed harder on the back of Rosa's head, forcing myself down her throat. She gurgled and spluttered, but kept it down, my shaft sliding into the tightness of her mouth. Behind her, I watched as Violet gave me a wink, then pulled aside the fabric of Rosa's swimsuit, and slid her strap-on into the girl's pussy. Rosa's eyes widened, and she gave a muffled shriek around my cock, but she kept taking me, fucking me with her face as Violet began sliding in and out of her from behind.

Lillian kissed my neck. "Mmm... look at that. Your little whore choking on your dick while she gets fucked from behind. Oh, shit, look at her ass. Jiggling like that every time she takes that thick rod inside her."

One of Lillian's hands went to her crotch, sliding between the two of us, and I felt her begin to finger herself. Hard. This girl really got off on her own dirty talk. With the sights and the sensations all around me, plus the sound of her voice, I was losing it. I gripped Rosa's head in both hands and slammed her face down around my shaft, and she moaned in ecstasy as Violet pulled out, sliding her slick strap-on deep into Rosa's ass. Violet renewed her thrusting, spanking the living daylights out of Rosa's huge buttcheeks as I fucked her face, my cock disappearing again and again as I stuffed it between her lips.

"Ohhhh... fuck... her..." said Lillian, one of her hands reaching round to help me shove my cock down Rosa's throat, the other hand still frigging her cunt. "Fuck her face, daddy. Fuuuuuck..." I felt Lillian cum, but she barely paused, bringing her dripping fingers round and putting them in my mouth. She tasted sweet.

"You like that, daddy? You like how my little cunt tastes? You make me so fucking wet. Yeah, that's right, fuck that whore mouth. Slam your fucking cock down her throat. You gonna cum, daddy? You gonna cum for me?"

I felt Rosa go limp, and took that as my cue to pull out of her mouth, leaving her panting. Violet took the curvy woman in her arms and began kissing her, stroking her hair. I stood up on shaky legs, and turned to Lillian.

She was gorgeous. I hadn't gotten a clear look at her from just her reflection, but she really was stunning. As tall as Violet, but with a curvier shape, bigger tits, rounded edges. Her legs were long, smooth and slender. Brown doe eyes blinking up at me, with an unabashedly horny look on her face. She breathed deeply and heavily, her chest rising and falling. Her legs were still either side of me now that I had turned to face her, and her pussy was drenched from girlcum and pool water.

My cock still slick with Rosa's saliva, and all the juices it had encountered that day, I fell forwards onto my hands in a push-up position, my arms either side of Lillian, trapping her beneath my body. She bit her lip, reached down between my legs, and gripped my slippery shaft, guiding it towards her boiling hot slit.

I entered her, and immediately shoved my hips down, bottoming out in her depths, our pelvises touching. Lillian shrieked, literally screaming out loud, but her eyes never closed. She kept them on me, almost unblinking, and lay there as I began to fuck her, jerking her own hips in time with mine, those eyes fixed on me.

"Ohhhhh... daddy... that's right. That's it. Fuck me, daddy. Harder. Harder!" I obliged, falling forwards and lying on her, gripping her body in my hands and pumping my cock in and out of her like a machine.

"Use me!" she screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me!" Her cries grew louder, her sultry voice gaining a wild, crazed edge. "Are you fucking me, daddy? Are you fucking your little whore? Yeah... Right there... oh, you're gonna make me cum, daddy, you're gonna make my little whore cunt cum all over your huge fucking cock... Aaaaaahhh!"

Lillian's hips bucked and spasmed, her walls clenching and gripping my cock as she stuck her legs up and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me down into her.

And her eyes never left mine. Her mouth open, panting, her hips grinding into me as she rode her orgasm.

I came with her, unleashing my own orgasm inside her, filling her with my hot seed. My jizz leaked out of her, flowing from around my shaft as it mixed with her own juices. I pulled out, still cumming, and pumped my shaft in one hand, aiming it all over Lillian's prone body. I sent great, thick ropes of cum across her tits and torso, plastering her, a couple of squirts making it up to her face and mouth. She just lay there, letting me coat her in my spunk as our combined juices flowed out of her still-gaping snatch.

I barely had time to take in the vision of the woman who lay below me, utterly lost in sexual rapture, before Rosa and Violet appeared at either side, and began cleaning Lillian's body off with their tongues. She shivered and squirmed at their touch, particularly as Violet began licking and sucking her nipples - but all that time, she stared up at me.

With one long, exhalation, Lillian smiled. I smiled back down at her, as Rosa began to lick the bodily fluids from my cock.

"Good thing..." panted Lillian, eventually, "good thing I... set the cameras... to record..."