All Comments on 'Living with Katrina Ch. 02'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Um wow

Honestly this might be my favorite chapter of anything I've ever read on this sight. Just great, great drama and characters here.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

It feels like the last chapter, but I would not take bets on that. Jake is written as a wonderful male friend, but more than a little retarded when it comes to the opposite sex and how to deal with them. The whole story seem somehow dissonant, the two primary characters have this symbiotic relationship with each other. Kat has these wild mood swings and forgets, or simply doesn't take her meds and Jake rescues her time and again. But in his personal life he seems unable to function outside the job when it comes to women. Emma seems to have figured him out and realizes she can pretty much do with him whatever she wants. Maybe it is the sex that Jake fears, or maybe it is committment and not only with Kat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love,,,

... character flaws. Such a rich story, please continue!

delightdawndelightdawnalmost 12 years ago

You never fail at giving us such vividly flawed characters and that is what makes them so enduring. This should be an interesting ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little blah, could be better

Katrina is the only character that seems the least bit interesting. Jake is a pussy being led around with a ring through his nose by both the women and Emma seems like a superficial bitch. Why is he going out with her?

I'll read the next chapter for Katrina, but please make Jake have some spine at least and develop Emma as something more than a panting bitch in heat.

Would have voted 3.5 for this one, but since I can't, will give it a 4.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years ago

Read it....... not sure about it yet... onto next tomorrow :)

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years ago
Feedback taken on board

You show you really do respond to the comments here, discussing the meds and Katrina refusing to take them.

I hope Jake isn't going to suddenly get spine though!

Ambivalent about the psychotic millionaire. On the one hand, delighted to see the notion that sadistic rich men toying with young naive women is sexy undermined. On the other hand, I feel that the BDSM world comes in for unfair caricature although you do make it plain that your character is sick rather than a proper BDSM proponent.

Jake unaware of all the women pursuing him in the office is spot on! hilarious. Met men like that (still have one, such a relief, never have to worry about him being carted off by some other undeserving cow - he doesn't notice them throwing themselves at him!)

Abstract art shouldn't be explained - it's an emotional experience. It means different things to different viewers. And buyers buy it as an investment. If the critics say it's hot they rush out and spend spend spend on it, and then it is a good investment because they've paid a ton for it so it must be worth that. New art can give one of the best returns in the investment market altho' of course it's so unpredictable. But buyers depend not so much on critics, I think, as on experts who go round with them schmoozling them and telling them who's the latest hot upcoming artist. Just a thought, if you re-write this Katrina can piss one of these off by refusing to sleep with him/sleeping with his girlfriend blah di blah.

Characters and action continue to buzz along at a sharp lickety-lick! on with the next chapter ...

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
XD

Kat is great. A nice change from typical characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been better if the 'writer' had made some enuiries about Emergency procedures, including Transfusion procedures; and the fact that following a multi-unit transfusion it would be many, many hours, probably days, before the patient would feel like eating, much less be allowed to do so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1133 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES