Living With Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately for Maggie, Pete appeared alongside her and gallantly offered her his dick. She gave him a quick grin of thanks and took him into her mouth. My wife, I couldn't help reflecting, had come a long way from a drunken fling in an anonymous hotel room.

The light was slowly fading as the activities around the pool wound down. Everyone, it seemed, needed a breather. Although I didn't cum – and perhaps it was for that very reason – I'd been able to satisfy both Claire and Sue.

They had nudged me off the lounger and stretched out to sixty-nine each other.

'But this doesn't mean you can't join in,' Sue had giggled, before jamming her head between Claire's thighs.

I'd found the almost empty bottle of lube, moved from one girl to the other making sure their asses were well-lubed and then moved back and forth between them, fucking each ass for thirty seconds or so before switching. Only when they had both shuddered from their orgasms did I back away and, still hard, throw myself into the pool for a much-needed cool down.