Livy Gets a Professional Blow Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you hold me, Richie?"

"Of course" said Richie. He held her body gently for a short while. When she had relaxed deeply into the surface of the massage table he separated from her.

"I'm going out now. You rest until you feel you can get up. There is no rush. You are my last client for today."

Richie left the massage room and went to the lavatory to wash up. He came back to the reception area and sat back down at the desk. It was at least ten minutes before Livy came out of the room.

"Richie, I just don't know what to say. That was the hottest, most intense sex I have ever had."

"Thank you, Livy. It was wonderful sharing your orgasm with you."

"Don't you need any kind of resolution?"

"No, Livy. When I focus on you and your feelings and your ecstasy I feel what you feel. I was having that wonderful orgasm with you. At the end I could barely control what I was doing."

"But you did! I could tell you were in complete control of what you were doing the whole time."

"You were so hot, your feelings were so intense...It was a struggle."

"Well, thanks for for the victorious struggle. If my dear husband hadn't left I would never have experienced what I did this afternoon.

"Can I put you down for another appointment?"

"Yes, you could do that. Next week, same time, same place."

"The slot is open. It's yours"

LIvy stood, gave Richie a friendly hug and left.

Richie went into the massage room to clean up. There was a small table in the room with an imitation Tiffany shade. On the table were two stacks of bills. One of the was four twenties and a ten, the posted price for the massage. The other was very generous. Richie smiled.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Five Stars! (None to select)

Good story about a guy who KNOWS how to perform Orally. I do all that too... Love making my wife scream (she's very loud) with pleasure. Well done. *****

MsMara2UMsMara2Ualmost 6 years ago
Yes please!

I love this sequel! Is there any hope for continuing stories of these two?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Massage New client gets a complete.in First Time
A promise fulfilled A woman meets a stranger after leaving a sexless marriage.in Erotic Couplings
BabySitter Wanted to Tease She wanted to tease her employer. Just a little.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting... And Sitting and More The job is done but he's not ready for the babysitter to go.in Erotic Couplings
Ryder Fox Rocks He forces her at a party, in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories