Liz and Les

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie took a silk scarf and tied it around my head essentially gagging my mouth, smiling sweetly at the power she was exerting over me. "There, we wouldn't want you to make too much noise now would we?"

I didn't know if it was Leslie's sultry voice as she spoke to me, or the touch of her hand as she gently caressed my face, but my body began to tremble.

"Oh, poor baby," Leslie pouted stroking my hair. "You look like a helpless little puppy."

I was helpless, and she knew it. My hands were tied, my legs were tied, my mouth was gagged, and my cock had been drained and was now a prisoner inside Leslie's pussy. Every part of me was completely at her mercy.

"I hope you're ready," Leslie said giving tiny thrusts with her hips as a tease, "because I'm going to fuck the daylights out of you."

I whimpered slightly as she leaned in to steal a kiss from me.

Leslie whipped her gorgeous hair back and sighed. "Wow, I've never been this horny in my life," she said more to herself than to me as she began grinding her hips into mine. "Oh.......that's sooooo deep inside me. Ohmygod this feels so good!"

Leslie rode my cock up and down slowly, enjoying every little surge and twinge of pleasure to her sensitive pussy. My cock had been through so much already that every stroke of her pussy sent jolts of almost unbearable pleasure through me. I started trying to fuck back out of sheer frustration but Leslie wouldn't let me have any control.

"Oh no you don't, mister!" She pinned me down with a thrust of her hips. "We're doing this MY way!"

Slowly, Leslie resumed her up and down bobbing in long full strokes. It was slow. Maddeningly slow. Just watching Leslie right there in front of me was amazing, arching her back as she rolled her head around in rapture, gorgeous locks of hair brushing her face and shoulders, her huge breasts rising and falling hypnotically in front of me with her deep breathing.

"Oh yes, that's it right there," Leslie said to more to herself as she found just the right angle that forced my cock to stroke across her g-spot. She balanced herself and began to bob up and down in long full strokes, smiling at me in satisfaction.

"So how is it? Finally being inside me?"

Oh no. What was she doing to me?

"How long have you wanted this?"

Leslie knew I couldn't answer with my mouth gagged. She wasn't expecting me to, enjoying this little head game. She was playing with my mind as her pussy milked my cock slowly.

I laid my head back and moaned, overwhelmed by the sensation. Leslie smiled in triumph and spoke tenderly, stroking my face gently with her soft hand. "So when did you first fantasize about me?" Her hips were pumping steadily into me. "Was it seeing me in my swimsuit at the pool? No, it had to be before that. I've seen how you undress me with your eyes."

Another surge of pleasure made me shiver as Leslie pumped her hips into mine faster, just for a few strokes, before resuming her slow steady rhythm, driving me insane as she teased my poor cock.

"Did you want to do this to me back in high school?"

I nodded slowly.

Leslie tilted her head to the side and smiled cutely. "Was there ever a time when you didn't want me?"

I shook my head.

Leslie placed her hands on my shoulders and began grinding her hips in a circular motion. I cried out through the gag as the pleasure became unbearable. Leslie ignored my pleas for mercy and worked her hips expertly on my imprisoned member, finding her most sensitive spots and stroking them over and over. Leslie didn't seem to care about my pleasure. She was just using my cock to masturbate herself into oblivion.

"Ohgodyes!" Leslie cried out as her hips pumped me faster and faster.

The sensation was unbearable as my cock was milked for something it did not have. I yanked on my restraints in a futile effort to break free but Leslie held me firm.

"So tell me little man," Leslie flashed a smile at me as her hips continued to hump my cock, "when you're at home alone, do you jerk off to me?"

I couldn't answer.

"Come on," Leslie teased me with her voice. "You can tell me. Do you think about me when you touch yourself?"

I surrendered, closing my eyes and nodding slowly.

"Good boy," Leslie smiled sweetly and kissed me on the cheek, "it feels good to get it out in the open, doesn't it?"

I nodded timidly.

Leslie continued thrusting her hips into me and cocked her head to the side. "Do you ever think about tying me up?"

I paused, not sure if I wanted to admit it. Leslie sensed my hesitation and stopped thrusting. Desperate for release I tried to push my hips into hers, but Leslie was holding her body still, taunting me.

"Ah ah... answer me. Do you think about tying me up and doing naughty things to me?"

I nodded in submission. Anything to get her to move her hips again.

Leslie smiled more to herself as she rewarded me with a few more strokes from her pumping hips. Mygod what a tease.

Then Leslie leaned over to lie flat on top of me, pushing her huge breasts against my chest as she fucked me with quick tiny thrusts of her hips. She leaned in close to whisper softly in my ear. "Do you ever fantasize about sexually torturing me?"

Ohmygod, what was she doing to me?

"Or better yet," Leslie blew softly in my ear, "do you fantasize about ME sexually torturing YOU?"

Leslie leaned back up, flinging her hair back as my mind was processing her words.

"Answer me," a slap across my face brought my mind back to Leslie's question.

Reluctantly I nodded.

Leslie gently caressed my face with the hand that had just slapped it. "Well now is your chance, mister. Are you ready?"

She looked into my eyes. She was serious.

"So, there's just one more thing I have to know."

"Mmmmmph."

"Does this cock belong to me?"

"Mmmmmph!" Just fuck me already!

Leslie give me a pitying look. "Oh poor thing, you're almost there!" Leslie's voice purred as she started to roll her hips on my cock again. "Just tell me. Does this cock belong to me?"

I nodded slowly.

"I can do whatever I want with it?"

"Fuck!" I thought to myself as I nodded again.

Leslie was riding me faster now, smiling impishly. "Admit it, you're loving this aren't you? I know you are. I can feel you tensing up."

She was right. I felt the orgasm building up inside of me. How does she do that? She knows exactly how to move to blow my mind.

"It must be so frustrating for you," Leslie teased, "after all this time, you're finally inside your fantasy girl, and you can't even come."

She was right, I couldn't. No matter how much I wanted to.

"You just have to sit there and take it while I have my way with you."

Every time Leslie spoke, it was like her pussy reacted to her voice and hugged tightly around my cock. Suddenly, her hips went into overdrive and she began pounding me over and over with increasing speed.

Leslie arched her back and grabbed her huge breasts as she bobbed up and down on my cock, her luxurious hair bouncing on her shoulders with each thrust.

"Um! Unhh!! UNHH!! UNHHH!!!" Leslie tensed up, gripping me with her shapely thighs. We both felt her pussy clamp down on my cock. "Ohyes! Ohgodyes!!!" Overwhelmed with pleasure, she arched her back, gripped my shoulders tightly, and screamed at the ceiling as orgasm took her.

Her breasts, now free, bounced up and down with Leslie's violent pounding which slammed my cock deeper inside her womb. Her pussy tried desperately to pump come from me, but I had nothing to give. Instead, she only managed to hold me at the agonizing brink of release while she climaxed over and over.

"Ohgod I'm coming again! I'm coming so hard!! Oh!!, Ohmygod!!! Nnnnhh-aahhh!!! Aah!!!!"

Leslie's gorgeous body quaked violently as waves of orgasm overtook her. The dam burst and Leslie's pussy gushed, releasing crescendos of ecstasy and torment until all she could do was scream.

Leslie's hips bucked, and her gorgeous shapely legs convulsed uncontrollably. Her pussy squeezed me forcefully again and again and again, an instinctive pumping action that made her pussy gush in squirts of liquid pleasure. No matter how much Leslie tried to pump it out of me, and no matter how much I wanted that feeling of release, there was nothing left for me to give her.

Leslie's body sensed how close I was, which intensified the forceful clenching of her pussy around my cock. Together, our bodies were caught in a perfect trap we could not escape.

As I hovered on the brink of insanity, Leslie's body squeezed, flexed, and milked my cock in a futile effort to push me over the edge. Repeatedly, endlessly, orgasm hammered her, forcing her body to clench and her pussy to squirt over and over.

Leslie screamed at each explosion of merciless pleasure. She couldn't think, she couldn't breathe, and she couldn't stop the cycle. All she could do was to hang on for dear life and wait for it to end as wave after unstoppable wave destroyed her, liquid literally gushing from her pussy.

With a deafening scream Leslie collapsed on top of me, crushing her huge breasts into my chest. Her body twitched from the aftershocks as she lay exhausted on me, her hips involuntarily humping me with little tiny thrusts trying to capture a few last little surges of pleasure. Breathing heavily, her heart pounding, Leslie put her arms around me and held me close for what seemed like forever while she recovered from the torturous overload of pleasure. When she finally had the strength to lift her head, Leslie tore my gag off and gave me a long deep sensual kiss, caressing my face lovingly with her soft hands and sighing in complete contentment.

Finally, Leslie broke our kiss and smiled at me, cocking her head to the side with a cute giggle. "Thanks."

Leslie got up off my lap while Elizabeth began spraying my cock with a water mister. Taking a towel each, the two girls began washing me with the warm wet terrycloth fabric.

"Let's get you all cleaned up," Leslie said continuing to tease me by using the towel to stroke my shaft.

Elizabeth was more gentle, lightly caressing me as she washed my inner thighs.

"Ohgod," I sighed as Liz began kissing me lightly over and over. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Shhh," Liz whispered, "just enjoy it."

I closed my eyes a laid my head back as Liz and Les tortured me with their caresses. As Liz gave me little gentle kisses, Leslie blew softly in my ear while both pairs of hands explored my most sensitive places. It felt so wonderful, it felt so...(click).

The sound of a "click" coming from between my legs brought me back to reality. I opened my eyes and saw Elizabeth's naughty smile. "Surprise," she said with excited eyes.

I quickly looked down and saw that Leslie had placed my cock into a chastity device. The sound was the padlock clicking shut.

"Ohmygod! What did you do to me?"

Leslie smiled and caressed my face. "I thought we made that clear. We are taking control of your cock. Remember?"

"But..." I stammered.

"Don't worry," Liz said sympathetically as Leslie untied my wrists, "we're not cruel. We're going to give you a choice."

"What choice?" I was almost afraid to ask.

Leslie held up two keys, giving one to Elizabeth. "Well, both of us have the only keys to release you now. So, if you agree to give up complete control of your cock, then only the two of us will be able to unlock and fuck you whenever we wish. The fucking will be on OUR terms though. We will use you to satisfy our needs. You might be allowed to come, or you might not. You might be sexually tortured, or not, depending on what we are in the mood for at the time."

"We could tease you for hours and then lock you back up without allowing you any release," Elizabeth added.

"Or..." Leslie chimed back in with a teasing smile, "we could just leave you locked up and have you watch as Elizabeth and I make out with each other."

"Or, we could be in a generous mood and give you the fucking of your life." Elizabeth smiled. "Either way, we get to own your cock and do whatever we want with it."

I swallowed hard. Could I bring myself to permanently surrender my manhood to the two of them?

"There is a second choice though," Elizabeth said holding up her key. "You can take the keys and unlock yourself right now, knowing that if you do, Leslie and I will go back to just being your coworkers and you will never be fucked or teased or pleasured by either one of us ever again."

"One other thing," Leslie added. "If you try to free yourself without our permission then the deal is off and we will most definitely make you suffer for disobeying us."

Elizabeth and Leslie placed their keys in my hand. I was speechless at how manipulative the two girls were being. They had me EXACTLY where they wanted me, and they knew deep down that I wanted to surrender to them and be their submissive toy to play with whenever they wished.

"Well?" Leslie asked cocking her head to the side and smiling. "What's it going to be?"

The seconds seemed like an eternity as my mind raced. I shouldn't do this. I really REALLY shouldn't do this.

But I wanted it...badly.

The girls smiled triumphantly as I handed the keys back to them. Job done, they stood up and began putting their clothes on while I started to undo my restraints.

Leslie zipped her dress back up. "I was sooooo naughty to you," she said with a little pout. "I'm sorry. Maybe next time I'll let you come inside me."

Elizabeth wiggled back into her skirt and put her black top back on. "I've got to figure out how to get my bikini out of my ass." She put her arms around me and smiled. "You better be ready. If I don't get pregnant I'm going to have to fuck you again as soon as possible."

I was beginning to think I was in over my head. "What have I gotten myself into?" I asked.

Elizabeth licked my lips teasingly. "Don't worry. You wont regret it."

Leslie patted my imprisoned cock as she leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Or maybe you will."

12