Lizard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. Please Del?" I begged as I wiggled a bit trying to get more stimulation from his finger.

"I can't lick a whore's cunt, they are too nasty but I can keep rubbing your button." He said sounding quite serious. His finger rubbed all around my clit and I felt myself becoming more and more excited.

"Oh Del, that feels so nice." I sighed loudly as the sensations rippled through me.

"Watch the screen. See what Max is doing now? He's fisting her pussy. Would you like that? Want me to fist your pussy just like that." He said as we both watched Max get his entire fist and a lot of his arm in her pussy as the poor girl writhed around on the bed.

"No Del, I could never take that." I said and I felt his cock growing more and more erect underneath me. He really liked this kinky stuff I thought to myself. He pushed two of his fingers into my dripping wet honeypot and started sawing them in and out. It felt great and I told him so.

"You like that? How about I add a couple more? You can take it; you're a whore." He said and I felt him push another finger in me but I hoped that was enough for him as I was so tight.

"That feels great baby but that's enough, ok?" I asked as he slowly fucked me with his three fingers. I was climbing higher and higher on my journey to ecstasy.

"Maybe a little oil, some lube and I can get my thumb in?" He asked but not really. I felt him squirt something on my pussy and he massaged it around on my pussy.

"No Del that's enough." I said loudly as I felt his cock become completely erect underneath me. He gave a little laugh.

"Just a bit more and maybe I can fist you." He said and then I felt him pull his hand all the way out of me. I wanted him to stop and I wanted him to keep going. He pulled me up and looked me directly in the eyes.

"What do you say sugar, bareback for ole Del?" He asked as he rubbed and caressed me.

"Del, you know I can't do that." I said as I looked back into his eyes.

"Your ass? Your tight virgin ass then?" He asked as he held me and looked at ne.

"No Del." I said quietly and felt kind excited that he asked me.

"Ok then just slip a raincoat on me, climb on up here and finish me off." He ordered and I straddled him and slid his now hard cock around my wet pussy.

"Del you're so big and hard. Let me ride that big boy." I said as his slender cock slid into my pussy. It felt nice.

"Next time baby I am going to put you over my knee and spank that sexy ass until you let me fuck your ass bareback. I will ride you like a mare that needs to be broken." He said as he pumped his cock in and out of me. It felt nice and we established a nice rhythm between us. I oohed and ahhed as he had me ride him cowgirl.

"Next time I am going to fist that whore's cunt of yours and fist your ass just to let you know Del owns those holes baby." He said and I felt him start humping up harder into me. He suddenly flipped me over and began pumping his cock into and out of me. With a loud grunt he came and I felt his cock spasm and I came too.

After we had both cum Del remained lying atop of me and we just laid there enjoying the feelings together. After I felt his cock begin to deflate and he started falling out of me, Del removed his cock completely and sat up. He gave me a big smile and I returned it.

"That was nice little lady." Del said as he got himself out of bed. I got the message and got up to find my clothing.

"I should make you leave out of here naked." He said as he went into the cab and located my clothing in the plastic bag. He removed them and handed them to me.

"Thanks Del, that was fun." I said as I began dressing. Soon I was completely dressed and ready to go. Del had his clothing back on and he asked one more time if I could spend the night; one more time I declined his offer, but this time it was more difficult as he really was a nice guy.

I carefully stepped down out of the cab of Del's truck and got to the ground. I straightened my clothing out and got my bearings. I knew that I had about a block walk back to our car so I made my way out into the lighted part of the parking lot and began to head toward where you were parked. I had gone maybe 50 yards when a slow, dark, late model car idled up next to me. The driver's window slid down and I attempted to look into the interior. The driver appeared to be a black man. I stopped and walked over to the window wondering what he had to say to me.

"Good evening beautiful Jessie." A rich baritone voice called from the window. I was startled that he knew my name but I leaned towards the open window to see him better.

"Good evening." I replied as I attempted to make out his facial features but it was difficult in darkness.

"So how's business this fine evening." He asked pleasantly as I saw him take a puff of a cigarette and blow a stream of smoke out.

"Business has been great." I replied. "How do you know my name?"

"Word gets around, ya know."

"Ah, okay." I replied.

"It's a tough business. You need a manager." He said calmly as he looked me over.

"Oh I do, do I?" I replied sassily as I attempted to look him into the eyes.

"Yes you do. You see this is my lot. This is where my girls work. You're taking my money working this here lot. You should be working for me." He said firmly and steadily and suddenly the interior lights came on startling me. I could now see the large well-dressed black man who I had been talking with about the business.

"I had no idea. Well, I got to go. Nice talking to you." I replied beginning to feel more than uncomfortable.

"Hey wait sugar. Why don't you climb on in here with me and we can talk some business."

"No thanks, I got to go." I said as I straightened up and made to walk away.

"Ok then but be careful out here." He said and the window buzzed closed. I turned away from the car and began walking back to our car. My heart was thudding deeply in my chest. I began walking faster and finally I saw the car and you waiting inside for me. I could not wait to get into the safety of our car and go home.

"You know I love you Jess." I said to her as we drove home.

"I love you too. You really like having a Lot Lizard for a wife, don't you?" She said with a smile as we pulled into our driveway.

"I really like having you as a Lot Lizard." I replied.

12