Liz's Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
533 Followers

Suddenly, Barbra Carter's attention was riveted on her supervisor as if it were a matter of life and death and haltingly said, "Liz, you know I am not certified and must pass two more exams. Julie - his ex-account specialist - says Mister Bass is a stickler for form and protocol."

"I know, Barb, but his operations deal with lots of money in small individual amounts - with known employee theft happening. He knew about the fraud, Julie knew it, and I am sure she gave him an exciting blowjob periodically to make him feel better about it, but she was more suited to Mister Bass after hours than during business hours. Keeping up with those accounting details is the most important job an accountant for Bass would need to do, and that is exactly the reason you would work so well with him during business hours because you are what his operation needs."

Barb replied, "Well, you are right. I do have a knack for ferreting out bogus supply and service accounts, and I like to travel, and yes I like to dress sexy and show my body - and I don't mind investment fucks if it helps my career. Just what would I need to do to get ready to meet with you and Mister Bass in the morning?"

Liz was excited now because Barb just may be the solution to the problem of Mister Bass. She said, "We will meet him at ten, and I will detail your achievements and strong points and assure him that I will remain the behind-the-scenes account specialist, but that you would be my eyes and ears on site visits and surprise audits."

Barb paused with a far-away look in her eyes and asked, "If I please Mister Bass and pass the remaining two CPA exams, would you promote me to the MP to name me Bass's Account Specialist."

Liz said, "No more than 1,000 percent - in fact I would make an airtight case of why he should promote you - and get pissed off at him if he didn't. My plate is full already."

Barb stood and said, "I am in! How do I prepare to meet Mister Almighty?"

Liz laid the Bass Account Contract and company profile folder that the MP had given her on the young lady's desk and said, "Spend the rest of the day studying their business model. Then invite Julie to dinner and drinks tonight - I will approve your expense voucher of up to $200.00 if you promise that you will pick her brain concerning everything she knows about Mister Bass and Bass Industries. In fact, why not call her right now, if you would, and try to set up a dinner date?"

Barb dialed a number from memory and said, "Julie! It's Barb. Any new news on the home front?" After a pause, she continued, "Well, sometimes ballooned male egos find reasons to be nonsensical. Let me treat you to a steak dinner tonight, if you can get your Mom to take care of the little one?" After a moment she continued, "Good. I will pick you up at your Mom's at 6:00 and we will beat the crowd to Ruth Chris."

After Barb had put the receiver down, Liz stood and said, "I take it Julie and her son is locked out of her house and staying with her Mom." Barb shook her head, 'yes.'" Liz continued, "Well, I guess that is the wages of sin. Uh, Barb, dress for success in the morning if you would. I especially liked that outfit you modeled for us and wore to the last cheerleader job interview - your nipples were about to burst out of your bra - and you gave the men in the break room immediate erections so maybe Mister Bass will likewise respond?"

"I was thinking the same thing, Liz, and wondering if the outfit was too risque for a business interview."

That evening at Liz's home the four adult and two children family sat at the dinner table. Fran had cooked the food that everyone had eaten and then remained sitting to chat about things going on in their respective worlds outside the duplex. Fran, the walking brain-sponge, picked up on the fact that Liz had said little.

Elizabeth was thinking about her day while the others were busy chatting, "I have never been out of Texas except once to New Orleans, and here is a chance for me to fly to Europe and Asian capitals and I am tossing it away. But, I love these family members so much until I feel no temptation at all. But, could I get over fucking that goat occasionally and just keep quiet about it? I am sure I would not stop thinking of myself as a piece of shit, but for sure I could keep it secret from my two men - but Fran would pick up immediately that something is out of kilter. But this is nonsense, Liz, five people are sitting at this table who love you and whom you love more than you can say, so why would I even bother to consider what might be if you were to be 'normal' and jump at this opportunity?"

The accountant in time said to the group, "The managing partner at work has made an appointment for our most lucrative client to interview me tomorrow. The client, Bertram Bass, is looking for a new account specialist within our firm. The gentleman client is the one who sends me the flowers I bring home once or twice each month for all of us to enjoy, and he has asked the MP for me to handle his account."

Charles, Fran's husband, was quite confident that Liz wouldn't seriously consider such insanity. He said jokingly, "Bass is probably hung to his knees and will make you a deal you can not refuse if you will only consent to be his lover," as he shoveled a large chunk of meatloaf and potatoes into his mouth. He continued, "Bass's mug shows up in a couple of local magazines often as a philanthropist and a big political donor - he is Bass Industries."

Liz replied, "It's not his 'deal' that I am thinking about now. The MP wants me to be the managing accountant for his companies, and Bass will expect me to travel with him - as does his attorney - wherever he goes. The managing partner of our firm has as much as told me that if I make Moneybags Bass happy, he will grease the skids for me to become a partner before I am thirty years old, even. But, Bass's 'deal' is that he almost gets an erection in my presence. And he is just a womanizer - in fact, I would be taking the place of a former account specialist who is now getting a divorce, and I will not go down that road!"

For the first time, Fran spoke up. "Poor Liz. What a choice to make. Just think. A little ole East Texas girl like you could eat chow at $5000 a plate fundraisers while wearing a Pierre Cardin original design gown in the most fashionable joints in Europe and Asia. And you would get your picture in a couple of tabloids with Mister Bass at your side. You would then become comfortable - at least for a while - in the company of the man who wrote the book on how to seduce women."

Liz stood and said, "Hey Guys, I love all 5 of you, and you know it. You two men give me all the sex I need and want, and I am just trying to figure out how I can make Bertram Bass happy without dirtying myself by taking him to bed and at the same time keep the firm viable as my employer. And, I am already working on a plan which allows me to stay at home. Trust me. I love you guys and will keep you posted."

The next morning Liz and Barb met in the conference room of the CPA firm about 9:30 and Liz asked, "Good morning Barbra. Learn anything new and exciting about Mister Bass last night from Julie?"

Barb replied, "Well at least two things. The first is that his business has more problems than what shows up on his income statement and balance sheet each quarter - e.g., he must bribe some local officials in some towns just to stay in business - and personally he floats in a 'sea of enemies' which makes him stressed out 24/7. The second interesting thing is that Bass accused Julie of failing to see obviously false invoices that his shops routinely paid and went to the MP to ask for a new account specialist - but of course, Julie is as competent as the rest of us. She told me the real reason she broke it off with Bass was that he wanted her to sleep with a zone manager of his who had the hots for her, and she refused. I believe her, too. Then she claims Bass sent someone around to rat on her and Bass to Mike, her husband."

Liz said, "Wow, what a scumbag but.., they walk amongst us! So what is your take on being a high profile lady at Bass's side who gets your picture in the paper?"

Barb smiled coyly and said, "Bring him on! I will either make him my slave or kill him, one way or the other, within six months - not to mention, hold his hand to help him clean up his businesses and still allow our firm to bill the huge number of hours every month."

The ladies continued small talk until the receptionist brought Mr. Bass into the conference room. Both women stood and smiled because they noted the first thing Bass looked at was Barb's nipples trying to burst out of her bra. All during the introductions and later while Liz was making a case for Barb to be his hands-on person, the Womanizer barely looked at the speaker because Bass kept looking at her companion.

Liz explained that Barbra would soon be a CPA and concluded by saying, "My assessment of your company's account needs is that you need a detail-oriented yet fun loving and personable person like Barb at your side. And, since I work so closely with my assistant, and know well her strengths and weaknesses, she will do a professional job. I propose that Barbra becomes my eyes and ears traveling with you as you visit your sites and zone offices. I will remain your behind-the-scenes account specialist. What do you say, Mister Bass?"

He thought for a moment, licked his lips and for the first time replied, "Well, since details are Barbra's strong suite she sounds just like what I need. I would go for a six-month trial and see if we both are happy with the result?"

Now the room was once again all smiles as the three stood and Mister Bass said, "Liz, you are every bit as smart as I had heard you are and that is the reason I have sent you flowers for past year. But, with Barbra, I just may be able to solve two of my problems with this proposed solution of yours."

The senior accountant said, "I will write a letter for our files and for you that confirms our verbal agreement today and copy the managing partner if that is O.K. With you?"

He replied still with his eyes glued on Barbra, "That is a hit-the-spot good idea," as the two ladies walked him to the front door and said their goodbyes.

Liz left the office and got home early that night and spent time with both children playing in their room. She then cooked dinner for the six since it was her turn. At the dinner table where the four adults sat eating, she said, "I have got good news and bad news, you guys. First, the bad news is that there will be no more flowers from Mister Bertram Bass." To make a joke, the three adults said in unison, "Ahhhh." She continued, "Alas, he has found someone who for the moment has captured his attention - my assistant, Barbra Cater, whom you have met a few times, Dear Husband, at Christmas Parties and summertime company picnics."

Allen spoke up and said, "Oh yes! How could I forget her headlight hooters?" All four laughed.

Liz said, "Well, my hope is that Mister Bass will not forget them either."

Allen asked, "Wasn't she the one trying out for the Cowboy Cheerleader squad? I don't see how in the world she could not have made that team."

Liz said, "Well, she tried out twice and the second time was a finalist but didn't make the cut - dozens apply for those vacancies, you know, and Dallas teams with sexy women. Her accounting skills are what Bass Industries need, however, and will get. And, if I were a betting woman, I would bet that Barb is going to take care of his sexual needs as well - but that is strictly her business. Keep in mind that I will be Bass's official account specialist but face time will be done entirely by Barbra."

Fran, now relaxed since the threat to their quad-family relationship was no longer present, visibly relaxed and said, "Wow! I am rather disappointed that we will not get any more flowers sourced from the notorious womanizer."

Fran's husband, Charles, spoke up and said, "I will at this moment assign myself the role of providing flowers for our dinner table at least twice a month."

The four raised their wine glasses and said, "Hear here!"

The End

Epilog: In the next political season there was a TV clip of a major candidate's fundraiser dinner shown in the news. Liz had recorded the live broadcast of the news program earlier. She wanted to replay a segment while her three companions watched. As the camera panned the celebrities attending the dinner, the announcer said, "...Bertram Bass of Bass Industries and his partner are among the guest of the fundraiser for..."

Liz stopped the DVR pointed to the gown Barbra Carter was wearing and said, "Dear God, Barb is not even wearing a bra - Ahh that could have been me standing beside old Moneybags but my tits just don't stick out the way hers does."

Allen spoke up and said, "That is because two men and a baby have been sucking on them for years." The table erupted with laughter.

Life was good for the quadruple and their youngsters.

c1992w
c1992w
533 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

And Then The Light Bulb Went On One Christmas gift too many.in Loving Wives
Wife's True Self She lied. She cheated. He moved on with her sister & cousin.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Raine, on her Parade A cheating ex-wife out to betray him once more. Although.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories