All Comments on 'Lizzie Is a Big Girl'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
From Melbourne.

8.30,wanted a bite to eat,sat down,ordered a stir fry,waited,an older women,quite big opposite me said would you like some red,i am finished o.k.thanks,We talked a little,she was from Melbourne,going back to her hotel room.i finshed she said,walk with me,i did,we got to her hotel,come in for a coffee,yeh why not.I followed her up the stairs peering up her dress,nice thighs.Inside,coffee,small talk,her husband out with the sales team in the cross.i moved next to her,my hand on her leg,then higher,then in her panties.I stood,took my pants down,i was hard,she was wet,i turned her around,she lay over the edge of the lounge, i pushed up into her,began fucking,oh my was she wet,then she said dont cumm in me i could get pregnant.I pulled back she turned around and i emptied my cumm down her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your story is...luscious.

Love the desciption of the girl. Actually most stories are BS, this is a more apt description of a 'normal' sized woman. Very few women are the sizes described in stories here...Keep up the writing but you do need to edit out a few mistakes before submitting.

inlovewithbbwinlovewithbbwabout 10 years ago
very live story

While reading I remembered my every time with bbws, it's very much the same feeling. thanks, it made me relive the moments.

so shy at the beginning and so hot as soon as you show how much you want her. some are shy to the end and some burst into volcanoes. my English doesn't allow to write them stories here otherwise I'd share the feelings too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous