All Comments on 'LOBO 5'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Very hot and extremely well written. I love incest control stories like this. Gave it five stars and a favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good story

The premise is very good and the story is hot. There are several pronoun issues (his vs her) and typos (though vs thought and beast vs breast). Would definitely read more about this. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pure SHIT

Don't waste people's time

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 8 years ago
Even better read twice

Thank you so erotic to read. Great writing as also... Keep going, perhaps a continuation??? Very enjoyable...made me wet.... but then for us ladies that is the point.......

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 8 years ago
Interesting

Pretty sure this belongs in the sci Fi/fantasy section if it wasn't for the invest being featured so prominently. Like the premise, well written plot, but lacking in detail work. And as has been mentioned some grammar issues. You need someone to do a soft edit to fix those grammar issues, since, as a writer myself, I know how hard it is for an author to spot his own errors.

I do like that you didn't fill this story to with a bunch of random gratuitous sex and kept a story flow, but the ending, you just sewed everything up and close it off. There is so much opportunity for more. You could definitely use a follow of this story. Maybe a rewrite, to expand upon what is already there. Good luck and thanks for the entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The end seemed a bit rushed

but overall a fairly decent story.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Lots of fun!

I enjoyed this immensely! Very good indeed! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

bullshit

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
Fun

Fast paced, entertaining, worth a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it, wrong catagory. Belongs in Mind Control.

Nice little story. Glad I found it.

Robinius1Robinius1about 8 years ago
Good story!

I assume the effects were permanent and it sounded as if his mother and sister were going to continue breeding with David and produce more offspring. I thought at first this might turn into a werewolf story and that would have disappointed me. The physical changes like elongated ears and swelling at the base of the penis (a knot?) are typical canine features. I would be interested in reading a sequel to find out if the features were passed along to David's offspring with his mom Cindy, sister Danielle and Helen. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel please

Need a story that takes place before the epilogue. Let it chronicle david conceiving the half dozen offspring. Loved it, wish david spent more time with cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the only line that kill the story for me

And Danni, the engineering major you had such high hopes for, she's dropped out of school to help take care of the kids David has fathered with her and Cindy."

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 7 years ago
Potential

This story has/had the potential to be an amazing story. You would probably want to do a little more backtracking. Showing him trying to get used to his new abilities, "fighting" the urge to impregnate everyone in the neighborhood, the move to Ojai. Anyway, was a good read but was rushed.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago

Please continue this

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusover 3 years ago
Continuation?

This was a very enjoyable, if short, story. I was wondering if you were considering a more fleshed out follow up to the the story line? Enjoyable nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
972 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.