LOBO 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers

"OH Shit! It's getting bigger...OH Fuck...Yes...Yes...YES!" Cindy screamed feeling the swelling just inside her vagina.

Danni came as she watched her mother writhing in pleasure when David emptied his balls inside her neglected pussy. The bed lurched and bounced from the women riding out their orgasms. David held fast to his mother's generous hips, pumping his seed into her and watching his sister trembling in ecstasy until he was finished. He maneuvered Cindy onto the bed. It was a bit awkward moving like that but they managed. He ended up sandwiched between his mother and Danni for the rest of the night. All were too tired to continue.

***

Brent jerked violently as the impact of the truck played again in his mind followed by darkness. This time, though his eyes fluttered open to searing white light. He pinched them shut but slowly opened them again to see where he was but it was too painful; the light was too bright. He tried to speak but could only manage a raspy croak. His mouth felt dry as a desert as he attempted to swallow. He couldn't move his arms or his legs. It took all his effort to move his head from side to side. In the distance he heard a voice saying something, he couldn't understand what was being said but he could tell it was a female voice. Then he felt a hand on his forehead. He opened his eyes again to a dark blob blocking the light and allowing him to focus. It was a woman's face but he didn't recognize her. Her blonde hair was bobbed short and she was in her early thirties at most. She looked away and spoke to someone else in the room.

"He's awake. Notify Ms. Foster right away," she said then added, "Make note of the time."

She released his head and moved to examine the bank of medical devices beside him. When she was no longer blocking the light, Brent had to close his eyes. Again he tried to speak but nothing intelligible came out then there was a warming sensation creeping up his arm. It was a calming feeling and he drifted back into unconsciousness.

The next time Brent opened his eyes, he was propped up rather than lying flat on his back like before. He was able to focus on the large mirror a few feet from the end of the bed he was in. The room was roughly ten feet deep by maybe twice that in width. He tried to move his hand and found he was in restraints. Both his arms and legs were securely held by padded cuffs. There was a large strap running across his chest just under his arm pits and another over his waist. The only thing he could move was his head. There were tubes and wires coming out both arms and more wires coming out of the gown he wore connecting him to a number of machines monitoring his vital signs amongst other things. There wasn't anything else in the room except one chair by the door and a small camera aimed at the bed from above the mirror.

"Hello? Where am I?" he asked looking at the camera.

His heart was racing as he assessed the situation. He thought, at first, he was in a hospital but this was like no hospital room he'd ever seen. It looked more like an examination room with its stark white walls and ceiling, illuminated by banks of florescent lights. He struggled against his bonds but they didn't yield. Fear was taking over his mind.

"HEY, I want to speak to someone in charge. You can't keep me here. Hey...Is anyone there?"

The door opened and the same woman appeared. She walked over to the bed, scanned the read outs on the machines then turned to Brent with a serious look on her face.

"You need to calm down Mr. Waxman. Ms. Foster will be her in a few hours," she said as she uncapped a syringe.

"Who are you? Who's Ms. Foster? Where am I?" Brent was frantically trying to move his arm away from the woman as she injected something into one of his IV's. In a matter of seconds, that warming feeling dragged him back into darkness.

***

"Wake up Mr. Waxman."

Brent slowly opened his eyes to see a woman sitting beside his bed. It wasn't the same woman who had been in his room before. This one was a brunette with her hair in a tight bun. Her voice sounded more stern and callas than the other woman. She was older maybe in her late forty to early fifties he guessed.

"Glad we finally have a chance to talk Mr. Waxman," her tone was sarcastic at best, "Can I call you Brent? Mr. Waxman seems so formal after all this time."

"Who...who are you? Where am I? What is this place?" fear clearly filling his voice.

"Well Brent, my name is Helen Foster. I'm the CEO of Carrelson Labs. You know the place you stole some highly secret samples from just before your accident?" Helen said watching his reaction.

"What are...What are you talking about? I...I don't know anything about..."

"Oh come now, Brent! No point in denying it. I know the whole story," her tone sounding more agitated, "I know about how you posed as a Government Researcher named..." she looked at her tablet, "Harold Wilson. That traitorous little slut of yours, Ms. Tomms giving you that journal she found. Well, she spilled her guts about you when we finally decided to pick her up."

Brent's mind was racing as he tried to figure a way out of this. This Foster woman seemed to know a lot about his plan. Maybe if he gave up his contact, Clark, she might let him go.

"Ok...If I give you my employer will you let me go?"

"Would that be a Mr. Clark?" she tapped her tablet then showed him a picture of a middle aged man who had a sizable hole in the center of his forehead, "No it seems someone else beat us to him. The only reason you're alive is that everyone already thinks you're dead."

"What about my wife...and my kids?"

"Now you're concerned about your wife. The woman you're going to run out on with that little whore of yours? Actually, if it wasn't for Jennifer Tomms, we'd probably still be looking for you. She led us right to your family."

"She didn't know where I lived...My family lived. All she had was..."

"That little apartment in Long Beach?" Helen cut him off, "She went there several times looking for you." Helen saw the confused look on Brent's face, "We put a tracker on her phone. She went to that dump about a dozen times and must have called your burner, at least, hundred times. I'm not exactly sure how she found your real address but when we noticed her stopping there for a couple hours before returning home it didn't take us long to but it all together."

Brent looked stunned. Helen went on to explain how her head of security went through security footage and noticed 'Harold Wilson' check in through security at the Delta Storage area with a lab tech who was a 'wanna-be' whistle blower about things going on in the lab. And that Jennifer had seduced him into going along with his plan to rip off some 'nasty stuff' and give it to a Senate Oversight Committee and bring down the management. Abrams started keeping tabs on Ms. Tomms who by chance just happened to be out sick the day of the false alarm. Then Abrams came across a police report about an accident just two miles from the lab that would have gone unnoticed if it hadn't involving a Mr. Harold Wilson who later turned out to be Brent Waxman.

"Why would Jennifer be at my house for a couple hours? Did she tell Cindy about our affair?"

"I'll get to that in a minute. I bet you don't even realize what you took? And how it affected your family?"

"What do you mean 'affected my family?' What happened to them?"

Without going into too much detail, Helen gave Brent the good and bad of the LOBO Project and how his son David had become exposed to the formula hidden in his amateurish James Bond hiding place.

"Is David alright? Is he alive?"

"David is alive and well. So are the other four members of your family."

"Other four? Who're you talking about?" Brent asked with a very confused look on his face.

"Your wife Cindy, daughter Danielle and your two grandchildren fathered by David."

"Great, who did he knock up?"

"Your wife and daughter of course, here's a picture of the happy family," tapping on her tablet and showing Cindy and Danni both holding newborns with David standing between them. "And if I'm not mistaken, I think both of them are pregnant again."

Brent stared at the picture dumbfounded. 'How could Cindy let that happen?' he wondered. He looked to Helen as if needing more information. She had a vengeful smile on her face at his obvious discomfort. Then it hit Brent as to what he was seeing.

"How...How long have I been here?" his voice shaky.

"You've only been at this facility for about eight months. Prior to that, you're at UCLA Medical Center. You've been in a coma for about eleven months," Helen's smile had grown as the reality set in.

"When you died, I had you brought here," Helen said almost gloating.

"What do you mean died? I'm not dead."

"To all who might be looking for you, you are. You see if it was known that any of the LOBO 5 serum was still around, there would be some dire consequences for me and for you and your family. So I made sure that there were no loose ends to give away that little secret. So you had do die and everyone else involved had to disappear. Your slut Jennifer, that lab tech, your family..."

"YOU KILLED THEM ALL!"

"Calm down Brent. I told you your family is fine. They're living at my ranch in Ojai; nice, quiet, and very secluded to keep David from impregnating every woman he comes across. You actually have at least another half dozen grandchildren out there as far as we can tell. He was busy up until Jennifer led me to him. Oh and that's why she spent so much time at your home. David was fucking the daylights out of her. Have a look at this," Helen brought up another picture showing Jennifer VERY pregnant, "Isn't she positively glowing? She's had a C-section since this picture was taken; complications."

"Is she alright?"

"She's fine and so is the baby. I'm keeping her around for testing."

"What kind of testing? She'll be missed. Her family will be looking for her."

"I doubt that. Her parents are dead, she has no siblings and she was only mildly liked when she worked here. I've let it be known she ran off with a rich foreigner and didn't even bother to give her two week notice. So she won't be missed.

"As to what I have in mind for her, well I had her sterilized and I've been testing some of the pheromone suppression drugs we're working on to protect the female population from David when he goes out in public. I have him stop by where she's being held and see how effective they are. As it stands, he's had her climbing the walls in minutes until he's let in. David usually spends about an hour or two with her. After that, he gives us samples of his blood, semen, DNA, sweat and saliva for analysis and to help develop new products.

"It's ironic don't you think? David is going to be quite wealthy once some of the things we've been working on hit the market and you thought he was worthless. And Danni, the engineering major you had such high hopes for, she's dropped out of school to help take care of the kids David has fathered with her and Cindy."

With a heavy groan, Helen stood up and turned to face Brent. He could see her bulging pregnant belly under the maternity dress she was wearing.

"I guess I should have sent Abrams to check out your address rather than doing it myself. I didn't realize David had been exposed so I was in for quite a surprise when I got there. I don't think I was there ten minutes before I stripped naked for him and he was fucking my brains out. I have to admit it was the best sex I've ever had. I guess that's why I have such a soft spot for your son. Until a few weeks ago, I was living with your family at my ranch but David is a bit rough when we have sex so I have to stay in Hollywood for now. I'm due any day and I'm looking forward to getting back," Helen said as she moved toward the door.

"Wait! What about me?" Brent asked just as she was about to leave.

"I'm going to keep you around to test some of the more nasty things we come up with then I think I'll fulfill your dream," Helen replied giving him a minute to consider her words, "I'm going to make you and your slut disappear for good!"

The door closed behind her. Helen smiled to herself with the frantic cries of Brent Waxman fading as she walked down the hall.

The End

Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers