All Comments on 'Locked In'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoy all your stories! Thanks for sharing,hope you keep them coming!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Very yummy!

Love it, I hope it continues! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely!

Great story, great subject. Love the details and would like even more. Let this young beauty really drink from the fountain of love - she will get the love juices straight from the source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Your Work

I love the themes that you explore. I'd really love if you would do a continuation of this. Not just stuff like Ms. Wright deflowering her and turning her into her wife, but also have Joanne become a more confident young woman, and a sexual equal to Ms. Wright. That would be insanely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
time toi explore your imgination...

good story..excellent vocabulary...wonderful context of a mature dyke and budding young girl...but there is starting to be a sameness to your stories....you have good talent..it is time to let your characters take you places...let your imagination free...explore.....good luck and good writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Writing

This is a very good story in all respects please continue - maybe the evening after graduation?

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

This is probably the first teacher/student story where I felt like the teacher was kind of taking advantage. Not saying it wasn't a good story, I honestly liked it. I just wonder if that was intentional or not. If so, it would be kind of cool to see where you take it.

plumberdonplumberdonover 7 years ago
first time lesbian

Well done and with good feelings for each other.

YokkoYokkoabout 3 years ago

The story is all over the place 👀

I couldn't read the first page

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

I love how you bring your beautiful butch-femme perspective to a delicious older/younger taboo. I really enjoyed reading this.

baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

From the "creeps" playbook

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...